1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤ X Temmie

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments I'm good. You? OwO

So, would you like to hear my idea?

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments That's good! I'm alright it's been a rough day.

Yes!

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Okay. Just to say, my idea writing is short :P

Muse A is a fire element and Muse B is water. They have been enemies for years, And even so to the same high school. until Muse A developed feelings for Muse B. Muse A being hot-tempered denied having feelings for Muse B. Muse B after awhile also starts to have feelings for Muse A.

Um, If you want to change or add anything. Go right ahead. :)

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Yeah, I like that! Why are they enemies?

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Because water and fire don't mix very good. :P

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Oh okay! Characters? Who would you like to be?

message 9: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Feb 27, 2016 11:26AM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Is it okay if I'm Muse A?
Also, Can we do simple character bios?

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Okay! How about character ages are around 17?

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Okay, Can you make yours first?

Super sorry that I haven't been on in a long time.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Hehe! That's okay! And sure! I can do that.

message 15: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Apr 06, 2016 06:11AM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Name: Aidan Ember
Appearance:
description
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Green, but turn red when he's angry
Personality:
- Hot-tempered
- Stubborn
- Slightly High-strung

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Name: Noah Martian

Appearance: description

Personality:
*Nice
*Calm
*Stubborn
*Out-going
*Strong

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Huh? I'm sorry, I thought it was MxM? Or.. did Is that a different rp I'm in?

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Oh, I thought this was a MXF! I'll change it.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Do you want to start?
They would be at school right now.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Could you start? I actually don't know how to star this RP.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments I'm so sorry! I never got a notification. Yes, I can start!
Just give me a few minutes.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments ((Sorry! I said few minutes, but it turned into few days!))

Aidan walked down the school hallway, towards his locker. He had earbuds in his ears, to kind of block everyone out.. and because he liked to listen to music. He stopped after awhile of walking, right in front of a locker. Usually his locker was hard to open and would have his hot-temper kick in from it not working. With a calm sigh, Aidan tried opening his locker, but after a few failed attempts he just felt like kicking the darn thing. "Stupid locker, Stupid school, Stupid school that still wont do anything about my locker!" Aidan snapped to himself as he stood in front of his jammed locker, not paying attention to his surroundings.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments
Noah walked to his school, he absolutely hated school with all his heart he walked past the lockers and made his way to the off-white bathroom where he splashed warm water on his face before pushing his hair back and walking out of the disgusting bathroom. He walked back to the main hall and decided he would get his textbooks before going to his class, he's been studying water as his element ever since he got to this school, it was a way that he cooled down when he got mad he would put all of his emotions into his powers and try to make it better. He turned the lock on his locker and grabbed his textbooks before slamming it and locking it again. He prayed that he wouldn't see any of the kids with fire as their elements that would make his day go from good to foul.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments ((Im so sorry! I never got notified! I'll try to respond real soon!))

message 27: by Dalton (new)

Dalton P. (my_wafflesss15) | 47 comments Temmie is from UNDERTALE! X|