BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Just a little place to talk with other members (: No roleplaying in this topic and please, don't spam it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Pretty good, how are you! :D Thanks for joining the group!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Hayden wrote: "Would anyone like 2 to with me?"

I will which one?

:D

And I know I've tried one or two with you before. Do you prefer MxM or FxF? (: And how detailed are you on average?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Teddy Bear ..Katniss' Internet Lover.. {{I Live To Fight And Die Another Day}} wrote: ":D

And I know I've tried one or two with you before. Do you prefer MxM or FxF? (: And how detailed are you on average?"

I can get a paragraph out most of the time. (99 percent of the time.) Unless I am in a rush.

Okay! Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing one. MxM or FxF? I can do either :D

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Teddy Bear ..Katniss' Internet Lover.. {{I Live To Fight And Die Another Day}} wrote: "Okay! Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing one. MxM or FxF? I can do either :D"

MxM would be the best!

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hi!

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) What's sup?

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'm in Informal Mathematics right now

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah, it's actually not that bad.

message 20: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover (dazhanijade) | 2 comments Hey hey

message 21: by Hayden (new)

Hayden S. Hey! I'm gay and single so hit me up!

message 24: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 16 comments hey people

message 26: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 16 comments how are you

message 28: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 16 comments I'm good, but school is boring

message 30: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 16 comments yay

message 32: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 16 comments take the time you need

message 34: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 16 comments welcome

I got a joke.... why did the math book look so sad? *wink wink*

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments I don't know. Why did the math book look so sad?

Haha! I thought that was funny...lol I literally just looked up a website for a crap ton of dad jokes haha

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Today there was good but terrible pun said while I was working. Want to hear it?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments *Side note: I work at a liquor store*

This costumer comes in and places minis on the belt and comments that she is having a mini party.

Oh hahaha, that's funny!

I'm not good at puns, but the one successful one that I ever did was in a roleplay, my boy was dating a guy named Major. And Major was like, teasing and acting like he was all strong and cool, and my boy goes "Yeah you have, dare I say, MAJOR muscles!"

It's...it's so bad XD but I still laugh about it to this day!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments That is hilarious. Also btw, didn't we have an rp?

It's so funny it's bad!! XD and I think we've had...a couple throughout the years that my dumbass has either forgotten about, or never replied to because I'm a horrible human being *thumbs up* lol

I just looked at the ones we had, wow those were 4 years ago! o.o one was about the twins and the other was about the transgender boy.

I don't know if I'd wanna continue those exactly, but if you're willing to forgive my stupidity and start a new one with me, I'd be down (:

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments That is okay. I don't mind starting a new one with you.

« previous 1