BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Ask another member to do a 1x1 Yaoi/MxM roleplay with you! You can either ask for anyone in general or put a plot in here and see if anyone is willing to do it with you (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Would anyone like to do this idea with me? (:

Guy A wasn't exactly born as a guy, he was born a girl. Well, okay he's transgender and his life isn't exactly in the best place. Not because of only that, but a lot has been going on with him. He was moved from the safety of his old school to now going to a public boarding school, getting a room with Guy B. Now, Guy B is a nice person who is on the basketball team, but he also has some secrets. He has a really hard time controlling his touches, his strength and how hard he touches people due to neglect and abuse as a child. The first night they spend together, Guy B figures out Guy A's secret. He doesn't tell though, oh no. Instead, he makes a deal with Guy A. He won't tell anyone that his body is a girl if Guy A helps him control his strength. Guy A and agrees to this and the two start to become good friends. Really, really good friends in fact. Alright, they begin to like one another, eventually even start to date. But that first time that they go further, things take a turn for the worst, Guy A ends up pregnant. One of the worst thing that could happen to a transgender male. He's completely freaking out and to even add more to his stress, Guy B is in an accident that ends up being very life threatening. Will he make it? What about the baby and when Guy A's pregnancy starts to show up more?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Teddy Bear ..Katniss' Internet Lover.. {{I Live To Fight And Die Another Day}} wrote: "Would anyone like to do this idea with me? (:

Guy A wasn't exactly born as a guy, he was born a girl. Well, okay he's transgender and his life isn't exactly in the best place. Not because of only ..."

I would like to try!!

Okay! Well, this will be our second RP haha Would you like me to make the topic? :3

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Anyone I have a idea open?

{Plot/Idea:} In a time and realm of a ancient Arabian like land and fashion. Creatures of all shapes and sizes roam through the sand, the most graceful and the most flourished are The Desert Feline Shifters and The desert Canine shifters. The deserts sloped and oasis alike lies a Kingdom ruled by the a Royal family. A Sultan King, His Sultana Queen and their Son the Prince. The prince is the only heir of the royal family and is buetiful and wanted by many for his kind are buetiful and exotic nomatter the gender, and can produce children through the traditional way only during the night of a full moon or a blue moon or such rarer ways as magic and runes. But this Kingdom is far from perfect. The Sultan is a weak king — he had spent the kingdom’s gold on frivolous feasts and silly tournaments until the coffers had been almost emptied. As a result, the kingdom people starved and of course, The Sultan had ignored their pleas and cries for help. During such turmoil and grief, the peasants called for revolution — and that’s just what they got. A young man by the poor rose up and had become the leader of a band of vigilantes. Not much was known about him other than that he had been a skilled black smith before taking it upon himself to respond to the desperation of the public. At first, he had started off with a few men, stealing from the wealthy in order to buy food for the starving but as time ticked on and The Sultan made no move to help restore order to the economy (despite his son’s pleas), The Vigilante Leader became more bold. More and more began to join him and before long, he was storming the households of noblemen and high-ranking government officials. He he had riled the kingdom; had inspired an uprising so immense that the city streets flooded with people crying out for the sultan’s head. Now it seemed at least half the kingdom was at the palace doors, The Sultan fearing his life fleeing with his loyalists and high ranked officails. The Prince wise and kind stays with his people to the end and calling off the rebellion with such kindness and wiseness despite it giving up his own freedom. He is wise and knows it could end in his death but to his people he steps forth. He gives himself away in marraige when the Vigilante Leader finally makes it to where the prince stands. Knowing full well the Vigilante will be a far greater Siltan king the kingdom has known in all it's years. Wedding/Mating the Sultan’s child — the only living heir — would legitimize the Vigilante as the next ruler. Their future heirs would ascend to the status of high-birth and the surrounding kingdom’s would recognize his right to the throne. A new era would begin — a time of prosperity and peace under their new Sultan and Sultana. But how long will it Last? Will the two learn to love or will a kingdom go up in flames if one faulters. A love story to tell and any rival kingdom would love to steal a Saltana of buety and of exotic breed. How will it play out through it all?

RequireMents
1. This is a another rare time that I want to be a uke in a role play. I would like to be the Wise loving Prince. You will be the Vigilante Leader

2. Details As you can see I can right alot. The more the better to reply to. Though one good paragraph is decent and good enough for me

3. Smut does not bother me but does it bother you? Smut and intense scenes will be taken to pm(Private mail)

4. Don't be afriad to tell me if your not liking my rp style or if you want to suggest add some stuff to make a plot more intresting or to add more suspense. Even if it is small things to make characters fall in love better just don't be afraid.

5. Based off Anime so try keep things like and such of an anime or Manga.

6. I am a kinky lil shit when I want to be, so.......Yeah pretty much sums it all up.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "Anyone I have a idea open?

{Plot/Idea:} In a time and realm of a ancient Arabian like land and fashion. Creatures of all shapes and sizes roam through the sand, the most graceful and the most flou..."

Which anime is it based off of?

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments @Jack Frost: It was just a short Anime. I think the name "Desert Sands." but its not hard to play along. I added such supernatural stuff. :P

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "@Jack Frost: It was just a short Anime. I think the name "Desert Sands." but its not hard to play along. I added such supernatural stuff. :P"

Okay, I was thinking of maybe checking the anime out.

message 11: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Mar 02, 2016 07:22AM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Its an older one so it may be hard to find it. Took me some time to find it but its a good anime.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "Its an older one so it may be hard to find it. Took me some time to find it but its a good anime."

Okay good to know.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Anyone for an odd FMA pairing?

Ed and Scar?

message 14: by SquidTheKid (new)

SquidTheKid (kakuzetsu-thanatos) | 5 comments Does anyone know DRAMAtical Murder?? it would be awesome to do a Noiz/Aoba roleplay :D

also Tiger and Bunny I am HIGHLY wanting to do (Kotetsu/Barnaby) soooo :P

If you don't know any of these or even if you do, I'm always up for anything!!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) SquidTheKid wrote: "Does anyone know DRAMAtical Murder?? it would be awesome to do a Noiz/Aoba roleplay :D

If you don't know any of these or ..."

I know Tiger and Bunny but not well enough to rp them sorry >.< But do you still wanna rp?

message 16: by Kate Kid (last edited Mar 08, 2016 09:46AM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 103 comments
Aincrad

"Hi there, time for this week's MMO stream. You just saw a promo of today's feature game. This is what last week's launch day looked like. Can you guess what everyone is waiting for? Sword Art Online!"

13:00

Thousands of people started to play Sword Art Online at 13:00 and over 200 people died as their family members tried to turn off the Nerve Gear and take it off of the member's heads.

You are one of the lucky ones who stayed alive....

Muse A and Muse B are two of the people who were now stuck in Sword Art Online, just like every other person that are standing in the center of the "Town of Beginnings".

Requirments:
-We come up with the actual plot line with it.
-Detailed roleplay, at least a paragraph per post.
-This can be singles, doubles, tripples, anything! I don't want us killing off characters willy nilly. I would ask that we have only one or two main characters, the rest will just be subcharacters.
-This will be a romance, at least with one of them.
-Know how Sword Art works.
-This will be a story without Kirito and Asuna, we can even take their places as the best players in the game.
-The romance can be MxM.
-Pictures can be anime for character profile.
-Detailed character sheets.
-LINK START!

Anyone? ^^

Guy A is a flirt, always checking some guys out, and knowing just how to get them...'excited'. But he is not at all what he seems. He is actually very insecure, his 3 relationships previously ending badly, since he gave the men everything, but they gave him nothing back. He is not confident all the time, just a scared little boy. Guy B is a straight man, having just ended his first marriage. His life was never glitter and glam, things were really hard for him in the beginning due to abuse from both of his parents. They expected too much from him and he could never be what they wanted.

Guy A just broke up his his boyfriend of a year, wanting to get out of the office work, so he instead became a firefighter, getting partnered with Guy B, who was also one. Guy A falls for the straight man right away, trying to convert him. Guy B tells him that he isn't gay, though he is not disgusted by Guy A's advances on him. He finds it enjoyable and likes his company. But that changes when Guy B begins to actually feel deep attraction towards the small, flirty man. Will they be together, or will Guy B refuse to believe that a guy like him is gay. And will they be able to keep each other safe on the job? How about Guy B's parents? He already disappointed them with every aspect of his life, how can he do it again when he realizes he's gay?

message 18: by SquidTheKid (new)

SquidTheKid (kakuzetsu-thanatos) | 5 comments Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "SquidTheKid wrote: "Does anyone know DRAMAtical Murder?? it would be awesome to do a Noiz/Aoba roleplay :D

If you don't k..."

YOOOOOOOOOOO the fact that you even know Tiger and Bunny is literally awesome like???? I don't find too many people that even know it xD But yesss I'd love to rp anyway! :D

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) SquidTheKid wrote: "Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "SquidTheKid wrote: "Does anyone know DRAMAtical Murder?? it would be awesome to do a Noiz/Aoba roleplay :D

also Tiger and Bunny I am HIGHLY wanting to do (Kotetsu/Barnaby) sooo..."

Awesome... wanna make the thread.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hi! It's actually been a super long time since I've actually roleplayed with someone, so I would very much enjoy role-playing something. I do homosexual role plays so MxM's. Below I will post Ideas that I'll do:

Shadowhunters ( Shadowhunter x Warlock )
Shadowhunters ( Alec x Magnus)
YouTubers
Best Friends
Friends
Jocks ( Jock x Jock, Jock x Geek, Jock x Emo )
Slaves ( Slave x Slave, Slave x Master )
Band Member x Band Member Band Member x Fan
Police Officer x Partner
Police Officer x Victim
Police Officer x Criminal
Boarding School ( Student x Student, Student x Teacher )
Incest ( Brother x Brother, Stepbrothers )
Supernatural ( Dean x Cas, Wincest )
Teen Wolf ( Stiles x Derek, Scott x Isaac, Scott x Derek, Stiles x Jackson )
Actors ( Actor x Director, Actor x Actor)
Teen Pregnancy ( Single dad x Single Dad )
Nanny (Male Nanny x Single Dad )

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm)

[Sora x Riku]

Worlds to visit and conflect to use with that os the game series.

All i ask is....

I am Sora (the uke)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm)

Anyone remember these two?

Reno and Rude the duo that never quits even faced with unhealding kids.

If anyone wants tp rp this pairing with me, all i request is to be Reno and bottom in the relationship.

message 23: by - ghoulshin (new)

- ghoulshin (spirits) Anyone detailed and strong willed enough to do a horror based love story with me~ ?

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~

It begins in a prestigious school [Lannister Collegiate and Vocal Institute] for boys of rich families. Muse A is a magnet for trouble, or so he likes to believe. In all honesty, he just makes trouble for himself because he likes the attention given afterwards. One the eve of Christmas vacation, he and Muse B is friend and room mate for the past 2 years at Lannister decide that the school itself is far too boring for their taste, and what better way to spice things up, than to summon a spirit?

Of course these two boys don't actually think the board will work, it's all hocus-pocus and star dust. But what they didn't realize is that well, we're all made of stardust aren't we? They unleash a very, very violent spirit who goes by the name of Dread, known for it's brutality and hunger to live it begins to feast on the residents of the school, hoping to piece a body for itself back together so it can terrorize the rest of the world.

The boys now have a very, very strong case of the Ghost-Busters on their hands and need all the help they can get in putting this demon to sleep, emotions, betrayals and spooks are definitely in order as they tackle this monster, and mountains of homework.

Other information ~

- Each boy is definitely open for RP, I didn't write much about each personality because I'd like to see what you come up with.

- I don't really like choosing between submissive and dominant, I'd rather just see who takes the lead, or even switch from time to time.

- I'm totally fine with Smut, but if you aren't that is definitely cool and I don't mind leaving it implied and just skipping over it.

- Expect side characters! It's a school obviously, so there will be more people, and Dread to deal with.

- When I say horror, I really mean it. Dread will be slicing and dicing anyone he sees fit to become part of his new existence.

- I am definitely open to suggestions and will add whatever aspects that are discussed into the plot line~

* You can PM me if you're interested as well as just responding here *

Give it a chance? Maybe? ~

That sounds really interesting, I've never done anything like that before (: I could give it a go if you'd like.

message 25: by - ghoulshin (new)

- ghoulshin (spirits) Oouh~ a brave taker. Sounds good to me, would you like to make a thread? Or we can hit it through PM.

Haha. I prefer doing things in a topic if that's alright with you (: Of course, any mature scenes that we do will be to PM.

message 27: by - ghoulshin (new)

- ghoulshin (spirits) That's definitely alright with me. Link me the thread whenever it's been made? I get a little lost sometimes xD.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Is anyone willing to try an Daddy Dom x Little Boy roleplay with me? Id like to play as the submissive character please

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Anyone in the mood for an rp? I don't really have any ideas in mind.

-I don't mind whether I portray the dom or sub party
-I only use my own oc
-Gore and such doesn't bother me
-I'm usaully on in the evening/night to post replies

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 103 comments This takes place in a somewhat of a D&D sort of place. So, medieval and we can work out the rest of what the world would look like and how many kingdoms and different countries there are. I would like someone that will make the world with me and help out with the plot of the story. I really don't have anything in mind. I would like someone that is fairly detailed, a paragraph to two paragraphs for every post.

I'd like to also do an MxM.

You can really be anything you want to be in the world, I don't care the "race" or "species" you choose. I'm honestly probably going to be a half cat person.

So... Anyone up for it?

message 32: by Kaotic (new)

Kaotic (kaotic-cass) | 4 comments Anyone wanna rp with me?

It's been a while since I've done any, but it was always fun. I'm not picky.

-maturity/gore/whatever doesn't bother me
-detailed, paragraphs preferably.
-I'm better at FxF, but MxM is fine too
-Usually online during later hours
-OCs or existing characters are fine.

message 33: by - ghoulshin (new)

- ghoulshin (spirits) Kaotic wrote: "Anyone wanna rp with me?

It's been a while since I've done any, but it was always fun. I'm not picky.

-maturity/gore/whatever doesn't bother me
-detailed, paragraphs preferably.
-I'm better at..."

Not sure if you're still looking, but I'm totally available if you're still interested. ^^"

message 34: by Kaotic (new)

Kaotic (kaotic-cass) | 4 comments Totally, was there an idea you wanted to run with? :)

message 35: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Anyone up for this rp?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ██♛ ██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Every night after I heard their howls in the night before I fell asleep. It made me wonder could even wolves fall in love?

{Plot/Idea:} In a small town in Forks Washington is legends of the native Americans and things shrouded by a fog only few people can understand. Within this small area is a forest so protected and gaurded by the wold life. But the people in the town live freely and happily just thinking they are myths and not to far off is a highschool. A young male is new to the town and just recently getting used to the area after moving with his Dad after his parent's divorce. Akwardly finding some new friend's and getting the run down of the school even meeting a guy who is oddly different and secluded excerpt from a few others that insist they are very close family. Getting in a few weeks and moving in nicely. Hearing the tall tails and every night the howls of the wolves in the forest at night. The noises lulling to him sleep. Though soon it turns into a nightmare for the new teen in town. Walking home from school after a light day of studing at the school and getting run into the forest by things that looked like humans who are far from human and craving human blood Vampires. Human Male terrified at the last minute before he is raped and bleed dry of his blood is saved by huge beasts. Tearing Vampires to shreds. His Savors wolves the size of large draft horses. One most noticeable is the one that steps forth first as Human passes out. The wolves well there werewolves protecting there territory from vampires. Human waking up in the night being told by his parents it was just his imagination what he saw but two guys just tried to do that stuff but a unknown man fended them off and brought human to the hospital. A week after he keeps remembering the wolves that saved him and the one that purposeful attacked the vampires sending is pack in after him to finish the job. Remember the awkward guy from before? Well our human notices that boy has the same eyes as the wolf. Human pressuring the other boy and putting himself in harms way proving his theory until the truth comes out and feelings begin and the wolf has imprinted on the human male. The Werewolf is the Alpha of the Forks pack. A What will happen when they find out in order to be together the human had to be turned into a werewolf and join the pack in order to be tovgether. We can add on from there.

▬▬▬▬ ██Things To know ██▬▬▬▬
Is a MxM

I would prefer to be the Dom. The Dom Being the Werewolf. The sub would be the Human turned.

I have a life other then goodreads, so be patient when I cannot reply quickly. If I don't reply I may have forgotten or not have gotten a notification. Message or post to remind me to reply :o)

Detailed Roleplayer. I can do a few sentences but it seems boring. Please a small paragraph containing 10-20 sentences is great and I will love you forever during roleplay

This person prefers pm. Not to much on skipping heated scenes.

Meh, that it :o)

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 103 comments Muse A and Muse B were friends right from the start when they were children. Like, young children, about the age of 7 or 8. The two of them weren't friends for long though as they started a little kid relationship that was anything but childish. They were serious.

It was a strange yet cute scene as the two of them would hold hands and hug each other whenever they were with each other. They constantly called each other boyfriend and girlfriend. They were inseperable for as long as they were together.

You see, Muse A did not live in the same town as the boy, they only got to see each other for two weeks out of the entire year as she visted her father.

One year, Muse B had to move, both of them being broken hearted, though knowing that it was going to happen and that Muse A probably wouldn't be able to see him on his last day. The two had been together for four plus years even though they only spoke for two weeks of it.

The last year that the boy was there, the two of them kissed in a small little tree in the backyard and the two didn't see each other again after that....

.... Until today.

Muse A found Muse B again after 10 years of not communicating at all. The two were heading off to college. She wrote him a message telling him about what she was going to be doing with her college and he wrote back of what he was going to do. Though, the two never told each other which college they were going to.

Their first day, they're sitting in their first class of the year and with the small class, the professor started letting everyone introduce themselves quickly....

The boy was first as he said his name and what his hobbies were, and how he just got to talk to his childhood crush for the first time in forever. He then sat back down.

The girl was towards the back, her heart pulsing in her chest as she stands up and introduces herself, then says the same thing, their hobbies, and then that they had just saw their childhood crush in the first time in forever.

The two look at each other, the boy completely shocked....

Now this is where we start.

I need someone that will write at least a paragraph per post.

I would actually like this to be kind of a cute love story. Sure, there can be drama, but I would still like to keep it cutsie. I would also like to be the girl. (Muse A)

This can be MxM as well, if you want to change it to that.

message 37: by - ghoulshin (new)

- ghoulshin (spirits)

An institution for human experiments, or, what the government would like you to think, an institution for change. Using a clever charitable cover up, the government had been taking children, adults, men and woman for years. Injecting them full of weird and dangerous chemicals, trying to make the perfect human, but what they get? Far from perfect.

Muse A: Product of a horrible, violent attack on his mother, was sold into experimental research at a young age.Poked and pricked throughout his childhood, kept in a facility he became very guarded. When he was about 10 years old, the world was plague by a horrible influenza that was killing thousands in rural areas. Desperate for a cure, Scientists opted to use him for human trials months too early. Giving him the shot changed Muse A's natural chemical balance..Some would say he's a zombie, others would say he's immortal. But whatever he'd become, he was definitely no longer human. (He's got an insatiable blood-lust. HE IS NOT A VAMPIRE, PLEASE DEAR GOD DON'T EVEN SUGGEST IT.)

Muse B: Genderless (They can choose) is the child of one of the Scientists. Sometimes, they would visit the facility to see
different experiments take place, or take notes while being supervised by their parent. They 'met' Muse A when they were younger, and even got to play with them occasionally. Muse B's parents told them that Muse A was a child of a different scientist, but of course that was a lie.

They meet again when Muse B begins their internship at that same facility, finding out the horrible truth behind the
institution and their experiments. Determined to shut down the whole operation, they team up with Muse A (Well, force Muse A to team up with them) and try to free the others inside the facility before it's too late.

*Requirements*

- I would like to be Muse A.
- Muse A will be most likely submissive.
- Detailed please! I mean, I can understand writers block, but not every comment should be one-liners.
- Smut / Cursing is A-Okay with me.
- I don't really require active-ness, but it'd be cool if you were ahaha.
- If you have anything you want to discuss, feel free to say so!
- "Others" inside the facility are definitely free to be power played whenever we want. (If you want to give them weird inhuman abilities, feel totally free to do so!)
- PM me or comment below if interested?

message 38: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Anyone for this idea of Mine? Maybe alittls humorous. A Mxm. City boy meets a Country Boy.

"Pst! Hey trixie did you see green horn city kid walking out of the tack room with Stable hand stud? City kid looks alittle wobbly on his feet. Say you think they are something now?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

{Plot/Idea:}
After his Dad died as a Marine soldier and his Mom has sadly passed away from brain cancer a only child Teen City boy as been informed that do to having no legal parents by blood and he's younger then 18. Just 17 actaully is taken in my some of his parents old friends he hasn't seen in ages. Having lived in new york his whole life and suddenly being moved to a place he begrudgingly doesn't want to go. Getting shipped of within the week. Leaving the city to the american country side of Texas. Into a small bustling country town called "Whispy Tails." Known for it's ranches and stables of horses, cows and of course the rodeos and round ups almost every week. Meeting his new foster Parents at the airport. Mentally scoffing at the country can do attitudes. Wishing he would have stayed on the plain or ran away when he was in the city. Well... That is until he meets his new foster Parents nephew who works at the rach the family owns. At first sight its just drooling and oogling from city boy. Even better Stable Hand hunk lives with the foster family in a small house out back near the stables. Stable hand hunk and second in command of his Aunt and Uncle's ranch. A notorious flirt and all out country boy player. Pure to his nature. Riding horses all about, going to round ups, stacking hay etc etc and even getting City boy into the flow of country chores and nights. Though personalities crash and hearts clicks after countless of clashes and make ups. City bot suddenly not minding being outside, getting up early and his fear of the chickens running around the yard. Affairs start to happen between them just about ever chance they get till soon the City is falling for the country. What happens when The Country finally desided to ask out his City boy to be his Boyfriend?

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes Petey ever since Stable hand stud's Dam Mother saw city kid all wobblier then a newborn foal she has been like this all morning. Freaking out her son is finally settling down."

Is a MxM of city meeting country.

I would prefer to be the Dom. The Dom Being the stable hand hunk. The sub would be the city boy.

I have a life other then goodreads, so be patient when I cannot reply quickly. If I don't reply I may have forgotten or not have gotten a notification. Message or post to remind me to reply :o)

Slightly detailed Roleplayer. I can do a few sentences but it seems boring. Please a small paragraph containing 10-20 sentences is great and I will love you forever during roleplay

This person prefers pm. Not to much on skipping heated scenes.

message 39: by Daxton (new)

Daxton Shepard | 1 comments ♠♠ ::Rumors and Romance:: ♠♠

::Plot::
Boy A (played by me) has just moved to a new town. It is one of those small towns where everyone knows everyone's business, so they all know about Boy A's past. No one wants to talk to him because they don't want to be associated with him due to his past. There is one boy who doesn't mind talking to the shy new boy, however. He is a regular visitor at the feed store boy A works at and is the only person who actually talks with him. Soon, boy B wants to know more about boy A and comes in just to hang around him. The two boys grow closer until they discover they have deeper feelings for each other. They face many obstacles, but cannot ignore their feelings for each other.

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 103 comments The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "Anyone for this idea of Mine? Maybe alittls humorous. A Mxm. City boy meets a Country Boy.

"Pst! Hey trixie did you see green horn city kid walking out of the tack room with Stable hand stud? C..."

If you're still up for this one, I'll do it with you. I'd love to be a city boy that has no idea what's going on. XD

message 41: by attila (last edited May 28, 2016 09:37PM) (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 2 comments Centuries ago, an ancient water-dwelling race built a hidden city beneath a mountain in the sea. Though these creatures had their enemies, the city was an impenetrable fortress, and, in the safety it provided, they grew complacent. Muse A, however, harbored a curious spirit that could not be satisfied living so cushioned a life. Unable to resist the allure of danger, Muse A has always had a habit of sneaking out of the city to look for trouble. In his many adventures he grew to be a powerful fighter with a keen resourcefulness that let him skirt danger with clever ease.

One of Bilgewater's most infamous bounty hunters, Muse B built their legend upon a swathe of bullet-riddled corpses and captured ne’er-do-wells. The booming echoes of their twin pistols in the port city’s reeking wharfs and scavenger shanties are sure signs of another warrant from the Bounty Board being settled.

Muse B gets a notice about a legendary creature, usually not believing in such things decides to throw the paper away, mocking the thought of anything so strange even existing. Of course, little did they know that they'd just.. happen upon one while on a normal bounty. Capturing Muse A, Muse B struggles to decide whether or not to sell the poor thing, until Muse A save's their life, and now they are in debt.

~ We can start from before or after they save their life.

Requirements

; Detailed!
; I'd like to dubs Muse A!
; I'm cool with RPing over PM and Thread
; I prefer to be submissive, but we can probably work something out? Switch maybe?
; Smut & Swearing is A-Okay with me [Smut taken to PM of course]. Even if the cursing is directed at me, hah.

PM or comment below if interested? ~

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cutesy MxM anyone? I want to be the submissive please

So I've been wanting to do an RP lately and it's a type that I haven't done in a while.

I wanted to do a romance one where the age gape was quite large. Like one character would be 14-17 years old and the other would be like 22-25 (:

I don't have a lot of requirements, just that you write a paragraph consisting of 5+ lines each post, that you tell me if you'll be gone for a while and that you do not control nor change anything about my character if you don't like them.

Let me know if you're interested!! :3

message 44: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Teddy Bear ..Katniss' Internet Lover.. {{I Live To Fight And Die Another Day}} wrote: "So I've been wanting to do an RP lately and it's a type that I haven't done in a while.

I wanted to do a romance one where the age gape was quite large. Like one character would be 14-17 years ol..."

Teddy bear if you still intrested I could do a rp with you.

Oh okay cool! Would you like me to make the thread? (:

message 46: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Teddy Bear ..Katniss' Internet Lover.. {{I Live To Fight And Die Another Day}} wrote: "Oh okay cool! Would you like me to make the thread? (:"

So sorry Teddy never saw this till now. Um you still up for it?

message 47: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Anyone? Got this Idea to kick off my summer :o)
……………………………………………………

"Finally grandma as distracted that pesky demon. Now I can get these orders done with out interruption."

{Plot/Idea:} Despite being the grandson of witch a young human boy has no magical abilities. Never knowing his Grandma the very woman who has raised him sense he was five after the death of his parents is really a witch and what is actually in the world about him. He thinks himself just a average human that loved to bake. The very woman who has raised him sense he was five after the death of his parents. But he’s content making delicious pastries at the “Unbreakable.” cafe run by his grandmother. Even excelling and surpassing his Grandma's famous baking skills throught out the country. Even if he isn't very famous for it just yet. Working hard day after day to prove he is worthy of owning his Grandma's cafe when she finally passes. But when she sends him to the cafe’s mysterious warehouse where he has he meets… the all powerful demon king?! Grandma trusting her grandson enough that to carry on the business to meet her dear friend. A demon King that under contract for something the Grandma could never fully repair for his sacrifices for her and her wishes. Though a contract for he to move onto her descendent into a new contract if he accepts and a life time of the best sweets in the nine realms. A demon that was their all this time and only revealed to now happily feeding on sweets then souls. Of course human boy freaks out and nearly beats a demon with a tea pot and yummy custard. Though Grandma explains to her grandson for the good of the business he should get along with the demon King so she can finally retire and rest and accept the eccentric demon king's offer. For sweets for protection, inspiration and wishes to keep the business running for the best. The human boy bedgrudenly accepting and running business full time. The first few monthes with the demon king are hardly bearable to demon is often to close for comfort and always wanting to be the first to try new dishes. Should I mention he is very protective. The demon taking all the brashing and cook books to the face until a old wound that has never healed plagues him. Causing him much pain and agony and he passes out from his horrible wound. The human boy freaking out calling his Grandma and getting the Demon King to bed. Worries and frightned. To calm her grandson and to assure her the Demon King is alright Grandma tells her grandson the story of how the Demon King got his wound. The demon King only made his contract for the witch was in curiosity but he had a heart and fulfilled her wishes. To Bring her grandson back after his family had been in a huge accident. The Demon King brought back the human male in trade for things very special to him. The Demon gave up his wings and became the entity of death. The Human boy finding out feels horrible for how he had been treating the Demon. The being that had done something so good but lost so much. Every feeling emerges and when the Demon king wakes the human bot throughs himself in the arms of a demon apologizing while he cries his eyes out. Saying he was so sorry and confesses feeling of love for his Demon King. Demon returns the feelings. Then we can add on from there :o)

Is a MxM.

Lets work up to romance before jumping into really big romance.

Prefers to use anime faceclaims but I do human

I don't mind being the Dom or sub for this one. The Dom Being the sweets loving demon. The sub being the young human bakery chef.

Slightly detailed Roleplayer. I can do a few sentences but it seems boring. Please a small paragraph containing 10-20 sentences is great and I will love you forever during roleplay. At the very least 5-10.

This person prefers pm for mature sexy time stuff. Not to much on skipping heated scenes.

message 48: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Hi everyone! I am new to this group and I'm looking for a partner or two.

Few things about me:
- I am usually on for a few hours a day, around this time.
- I like MxM.
- I don't mind sex, swearing, drugs, gore, abuse, etc. But I respect that some people do. Any mature themes would be taken to PM or skipped, depending on your preferences.
- My favorite plots right now are science fiction, dystopia, abuse, adapted Disney, etc. I have a bunch of ideas, depending on what you're into.
- My average post length is 1-2 paragraphs, though I don't care much about length as long as your responses are logical, detailed, and creative.
- I usually prefer dark themes and grown up characters.
- I'm sure more will come up, but that's all I can think of right now.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you and we can go over some ideas. Thanks!

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments

Magic has been legal for nearly two decades. Magical reagents and components can be purchased only at specially licensed dispensaries. Only tier approved mages may perform magic after years of training. Those who choose to operate outside the law will be prosecuted.

It was a simple in our mission. Nothing to worry about, simple in and out. Guy a did not operate inside of the law, there were far to many restrictions and limits and requirement to try and get through to be able to practice. This insured that the rich middle aged men would stay in power for as long as possible. What guy a and his crew didn't know was just how bad this would turn out. When guy b an mp dressed up as a blind man goes to the back of the store unknown to guy a foils the plot by waiting until it was full swing before cornered guy a in a magic free 'pen'. The pen was designed by the men in power to keep the most important things out of reach only able to be accessed by the store keeper. With guy a cornered by guy b with no way out the only choice he has is to go down swinging.

Requirements
•about a paragraph responses
•be comfortable with playing different characters beside the main ones
•someone who is not afraid to communicate! Let me know if you don't like something, or want to change something, I love really twisty plots so if you e got an idea Or want the story to change tell me! So we can make the story awesome! ^.^
•this is a MxM rp Soooooo for the characters I kinda had in mind something like this:
-I'm guy a, but I don't care if he is the sub/Dom that's your choice
-guy b, based on his position needs to be kind of agressive and have a better than you attitude

message 50: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Anyone? I got this idea

………………………………………………………

{plot:} A rich wealthy Incubis demon is the oldest born of a wealthy demon King. He is given everything from power to a castle. He's rich and powerful and always on the prowl for his next meal. Demons have never been ones to follow rules, so feeling Adventurous, the Demon Prince goes to a fairly exotic black market looking for his next valuable source of meals, a pretty young slave forced to his pleasures and desires. Something easy and something that would fall to guilty pleasure of a demon. Searching with a few Servants of his Farther that is until Finding a boy of virgin blood and not to old only 15 or 16 being sold against his will by his very family because he holds no worth. A mixed mutt breed of two very lowly species of the magic realms. The demon prince taking a very good liking to this little slave being sold. Unable to resist the price and value of the mortal. He seals a deal and purchases the mixed breed for much less than slave profit worth. The Demon prince buys him taking him home and quite frankly makes him earn his keep in and out of bed. His punishments are cruel only to the humiliations worth a slave x master rp? And over time they grow inseparable and our little slave starts falling for his Master, and a Demon Prince just cannot resist the temptations of his little pet slave.

………………………………………………

{Things to know.}

Your going to be playing mixed breed slave/sub. I want to be the Dom/Demon prince

Details please. Gets very frustated with 3 to fur sentences. Please a good 10-20 sentences. A good paragraph please

Pm for heated scenes, blood, sex, drugs etc etc.

I got a life outside good reads be pateint with me and Activity most on during the night on weekands. I am on the weekdays but not as much as on the weekands.

Meh about it

« previous 1 3 4