BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

General > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Hello there new member! Welcome to the group! Just do a little introduction of yourself here, like the one that I'm about to do for myself below!

Hi! My name is Teddy and I'm the moderator for the group! I hope to find some really awesome people to roleplay with ^^

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Hi. New to the group nice to meet everyone :3

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hi! My name is Lilian and I just joined today, curtesy of Grand for inviting me

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Welcome to the group you two (: thanks for joining.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) No probs

message 8: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover (dazhanijade) | 2 comments Hey I'm Jade!

Welcome!! Thanks so much for joining!! :D

message 10: by SquidTheKid (new)

SquidTheKid (kakuzetsu-thanatos) | 5 comments Yeah hi my name is Kayla but you can call me Squid. I'm new to this whole thing so I'm gonna try to get used to it xD recently I've wanted to get back into rp so yeeee here I am!

message 12: by SquidTheKid (new)

SquidTheKid (kakuzetsu-thanatos) | 5 comments hehe -tackles back- hiii love!! =v=

Hiiii!!!! :D *snuggles and nuzzles* Oh, she's my girlfriend by the way in case anyone is confused XD

message 14: by Kaotic (new)

Kaotic (kaotic-cass) | 4 comments Hi! My name's Kaotic, I'm an dorky artist, who takes pride in raising her geek flag, haha. It's nice to meet all of you.

It's been quite a while since I really role-played with anyone other than a few random ones here and there, but it's time to get back into the swing of things. :)

message 16: by Kaotic (new)

Kaotic (kaotic-cass) | 4 comments Thanks! :D I look forward to it.

message 17: by - ghoulshin (new)

- ghoulshin (spirits) Oi, I'm Noct, or Noc, either is totally fine. Warning: I'm kind of flaky, and sometimes run off on hiatus without mentioning where I'm going, but I always come back? Yeah, always.

I'm a bit of a vet' when it comes to roleplay. I pretty much roleplay anything and don't really say no to much. So yeah, can't wait to meet some interesting peeps'.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I'm Pen. I've been roleplaying since the early 2000's, so I'm definitely not new to the rp scene. I'm open and willing to do most ideas, and am so excited to get back into rp!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 23: by Unknown (last edited Jul 31, 2016 07:57PM) (new)

Unknown Writer | 38 comments Heya! I'm Sansy! Despite what my account says, I've actually been on Goodreads for a while, under a different name! I've just recently made a new account because my other one was getting over flooded by groups I didn't participate in. It's great to be here!

message 25: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 38 comments Thank you, Teddy!

message 27: by Sal (new)

Sal DiNapoli (saldinapoli) | 1 comments Hello group, I'm a 51 y/o divorced, bi, polyamorous male. I'm not sure how this group works, but I have done some role play in the past (d/d, etc.). So please explain how this works, and be patient with me. (BTW, I know this is not a dating site, but I am also looking to possible make some offline connections as well, if anyone is interested, let me know.)

message 28: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Hey. I'm Nicoali. You can call me Nic. Um. There's really not much to know about me.

message 30: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1 comments hi

message 31: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 2 comments Hello just joined this group and wanted to say hello to everyone