YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

Goodreads Authors > YA Apocalyptic-Read for Review-Awaken:New Bloods Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Apr 30, 2014 05:24AM) (new)

Michelle Bryan | 8 comments I'd like to offer a copy of my book Awaken to anyone in the group, with a request for a review if you are interested. To get your copy either leave a message here with your email address and format required or message me through Goodreads.

Here is the book blurb.
Imagine a world devastated by The Shift. The cities left in ruins and the people all gone. Technology now nothing but the subject of folklore. Each and every day a struggle to survive. This is Tara's world.
Raised as a survivor in the harsh, lawless sand lands, Tara is no stranger to hardship. But when her village is destroyed and the young people taken by the merciless Prezedant, she quickly learns how much of a fighter she really is.
Now on a quest to rescue her only remaining kin, she is joined by the most unlikely of companions. Together this little band of adventurers will face dangerous adversaries on a journey into the unknown, Nothing will ever be the same.

Thanks in advance to those of you interested :)

message 2: by Alexa (new)

Alexa I would like to read and review for you. My email is alexa.anton@live.com

message 3: by Peter (new)

Peter Anthony Roland (PARoland) (paroland) My daughter is named Tara, so I would love to R&R your book Michelle!
Peter
paroland@gmail.com

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Bryan | 8 comments Great Alexa and Peter! I have mobi, pdf and epub copies...which would you prefer?

message 5: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Pdf or epub please :)

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Bryan | 8 comments OK it is sent, hope you enjoy it :)

message 7: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Thank you! Ill have my review asap.

message 8: by Peter (new)

Peter Anthony Roland (PARoland) (paroland) mobi would be fine, thank you!

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Bryan | 8 comments It is sent, hope you like the read :)

message 10: by Aret (new)

Aret (aretamberg) | 4 comments I would love to read this and review it! aswpaisley@hotmail.com mobi format please and thank you!!

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Bryan | 8 comments It is sent Aret...thanks so much and hope you enjoy the read :)

message 12: by Cristie (new)

Cristie Alleman | 4 comments I would love to read and review... sending you a message with my email.. thanks.