✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

Katy x Toota

Comments Showing 1-50 of 463 (463 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Heyy. For future reference:

Muse A has just been diagnosed with cancer. They were told they had only 2 months left. Muse B is just another classmate but a little more fucked up. They're cold and calculating. They're addicted to drugs and drinking and anything that could wreck them in just the right way. One day, AB run into each other at the school's therapists office. A becomes intrigued and B pushed them away but somewhere along the way, AB fall in love.

About a month later, A is taken to the hospital and B has no idea why. A is reminded of their impending death, so they push B away and retreat into their own cocoon. B stumbles upon A's parents in the hospital and they talk. B finds out the truth and confronts A. They talk and B tries to convince them to live their last days until they can't. So will A listen or will they continue to be depressed?

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Hello. Which one would you like to be?

message 3: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Thats alright. Do you want to make characters or jump right in?

message 4: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Alright.

message 5: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Name: Eliana
Appearance: http://pin.it/9MpqOc3

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Alright

message 7: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Where though?

message 8: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Sure

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Sorry, I'm in class so I can't start rn

message 10: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Alright. I might forget tho, so you'll probably have to remind me.

message 11: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Alrightt

message 12: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Btw, I'm not really good with detail... Is that okay? I guess I should have mentioned that but I forgot.

message 13: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana got ready for another day in hell. She grabbed her school bag and walked downstairs for breakfast and her meds. She smiled and kissed each of her parents on the cheek.

message 14: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "See you later!" She said and quickly went to her car. She still hadn't been diagnosed and for the time being, everything felt fine but really? There was a tumor growing in her brain that she knew nothing about. Yet. She got into her car, started it and started driving to school.

message 15: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments All Eliana could really feel was a massive headache that had lasted for a few weeks so far. She had decided to go to the hospital about it right after school. She told her parents as much. She got to school and parked. She walked to her locker and grabbed her stuff before going to look for her boyfriend and friends. She smiled at them and kissed her boyfriend's cheek.

message 16: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana smiled and walked with her boyfriend to class, not noticing the guy who had watched her for a few moments. They had the same class together. She sat in her usual place, somewhere in the middle but next to the wall.

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana began taking notes. People generally tended to ignore this class especially but she was a straight A student and wasn't most people. She did talk occasionally but mostly listened to the teacher. "Um, can I borrow a pencil?" She asked the guy behind her when her pen stopped working. "Uh.... Never mind," she said, turning away because that guy was trouble and he never did anything anyways. Why would he have a pencil?

message 18: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana turned around, surprised, and gave him a smile. "Thank you," she said and took it before turning back to take her notes. She jot down a few things and looked to the side to her friend then back to her notes.

message 19: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments A few minutes later, she finished her notes and the bell rang. Eliana picked up her things and turned to the guy. "Thank you," she said to him, handing him the pen he'd let her borrow.

message 20: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana smiled genuinely then turned to leave. She walked and smiled at her boyfriend. "Hey!" She said and walked away with him. She had to get home because she had a doctors appointment for a yearly check up. "I should get home. Mom's probably waiting for me," she said to him.

message 21: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments She kissed his cheek and walked out to her car. She hopped in. She looked up when she turned the car on to see the guy from her English class, drinking with a cigar hanging from between his lips. Her brows shot up but she let it go. She backed out of the car park and drove home.

message 22: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments She went to grab her doctors stuff for the appointment before she went off. An hour later, she walked out with a paper in hand. The doctor had said that results would be out within a week and so Eliana had to wait. She wasn't worried though:

message 23: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana left and went home. She had a doctors note to give the school the next day so it was excused. She didn't need to bother going to school.

message 24: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((Do you have any ideas or should we skip a week?))

message 25: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((I was thinking that she'd get depressed when the results come out and so the councilor would call her in and they'd cross paths there...))

message 26: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((Sure... How about instead of them having some kind of project together, Jacin overhears some stuff from Eliana and Ms. Hutchens meeting. He confronts her, it turns out that Eliana didn't want the depression news getting to her parents. And Jacin doesn't want anything else holding him back from graduating so they make a pact to go and erase the files or cut them out of the file or something like that.))

message 27: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((Should we start from when they cross paths?))

message 28: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana was going through the motions for the second week in a row. Her friends were still trying to get it out of her. They were still there but she pushed them away and now, week 2 of dying, she was alone. She had been called to the school counselors room after school that day and so she went because thats what was expected from her.

message 29: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana closed her eyes and flinched. Her eyes shot open and she looked at ms. Hutchens. She looked at the guy she'd brought in. She vaguely recognized the face but she didn't really care so she looked away and stared into nothing— or she tried because she was slightly intrigued as to what they were talking about.

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana looked up when Ms. Hutchens stopped talking. "Sorry, Ms. Lee let me in," she said quietly, her voice calm and quiet. "She said you called me here.. I can wait outside though," she shrugged, her eyes flickering to the guy again. A name. She couldn't remember his name.

message 31: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((Idk what to do.... I guess she'd just act as a therapist...))

Eliana looked at him and back at the counselor. "Hello," she said, her voice indifferent.

message 32: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((Somehow, the therapist wants to have her go to a mental hospital for watch or something but she doesn't want to or something like that. And also, let's say Ms. Hutchens wants to prescribe extra hours with a therapist and he doesn't want to. So they both break into her office to cut that out.))

message 33: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "No," Eliana answered simply. She watched the teacher as she did her job and her eyes flickered over to Jacin again. She wondered why he was there.

message 34: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana straightened. "What? No!" She said, standing up. "No way am I going to therapy," she said.

message 35: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "No," Eliana said.

message 36: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana shook her head, exasperated. "I wont do it. You can't make me."

message 37: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "I'm still not going," she shrugged.

message 38: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana's brows shot up. "I said, I'm not doing it. I WONT change my mind," she stood and walked out.

message 39: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments She gasped and looked at him. "Of course not. Why would I want to waste my time?"

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "Why?" She asked, frowning.

message 41: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Her brows shot up. "Alright... Great, I guess."

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "Fine," she watched him and then turned to leave.

message 43: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Eliana walked to school where she knew Jacin would be watchkng.

message 44: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "Yeh, let's go," she said, adjusting her jacket.

message 45: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "How the hell...?" She wondered then shook her head. "I don't even want to know."

message 46: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments She let out the first laugh since she found out about her cancer. She stepped up to him.

((Yeh, sure xD))

message 47: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments She took a deep breath and then opened the window of the classroom quickly, holding onto the opening.

message 48: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments She started to put her foot on something but as soon as she put her weight on it, it broke and she slipped with a gasp.

message 49: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "Sorry," she said as she started climbing up again.

message 50: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments She smiled and blushed slightly. "Yeh, sorry about that."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10