Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Author Promotions and Events > new book trailer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Sandler | 11 comments this is the link to my new book trailer on You Tube https://t.co/uOrIzzMZuS will it make you want to go read the book? let me know

message 2: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7825 comments Interesting concept, a trailer for a book. The trailer made me curious about the book, but I'd probably wait for some positive reviews because the subject matter is dark, and if I'm going to invest in that world I'll want to hear from those who've read it. Would love to hear from others.

A technical note: I found it hard to read the red typeface on the black and white background. The screens with white type were easier to read.

Good luck with your book!

message 3: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Sandler | 11 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Interesting concept, a trailer for a book. The trailer made me curious about the book, but I'd probably wait for some positive reviews because the subject matter is dark, and if I'm going to invest..."

If you want to read all the reviews you can go to my blog DouglasSandlerauthor.blogspot.com most are in 2015 but 2 latest are in 2016

message 4: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Sandler | 11 comments if people want to read all the reviews all are good go to my blog www.DouglasSandlerauthor.blogspot.com there you can read all the reviews, not just the limited number on goodreads. There is also what is behind why I wrote the book.

message 5: by Lusie (new)

Lusie (illusie) The idea of a trailer for a book is nice. I agree with Carol, the red font is hard to read. It is not the type of book I'd read though.