Hunger Games discussion

Questions?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Ask away.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Is there going to be an ACTUAL hunger games, or is it just in the districts and stuff?

message 3: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Well what I was thinking is ppl make a character and then, like camp halfblood, and then after PPl join ill put up a reaping and then hg

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Okay, is it going to be as hectic as camp hb? I really lost track of everything..... it's crazy over there...

message 5: by Magnus (new)

Magnus It shouldn't be as hectic, ill try to be t peacekeeper. Yeah it seems you did.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) After Star died, I realized how chaotic and messy and confusing it was, so I kinda just pulled back a bit. And then Logan was shot with an Eros arrow against my will and I was like "haha no. You don't touch my characters without my permission like that!" Needless to say, I was ticked off. Don't let that happen please.

message 7: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I had no control over that.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) You will here.

message 9: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Yeah so yay

message 10: by Magnus (new)

Magnus No fighting.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Technically, no, I did not. I gave you permission for one thing, and you did another. End of story. It's over.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Alright, thanks. I fixed it still, so you can check the last post in Persephone cabin :)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Could there be a District info about them? Because I really want to read the books but I am waiting till I am older. So I do not know about the different Districts. Sorry.

message 14: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Ok thanks for that ill make it as soon as I can.

message 16: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I was thinking of talking to some people and asking their opinion.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Where will the Games take place?

message 18: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I will try to find arenas for the games. Ill put it all in a folder.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) When will the Games start?

message 20: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I haven't had a chance to start a thread. Hopefully soon

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! Parz, can I be a mod eventually? Would that mean that I'd have to give up my charrie?

message 22: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I will add more moods as time progresses

message 23: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) If our character dies in the game, are we not allowed to use them ever again?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think so Chrystal! They are added to the fallen tributes and u create a new one. But if it wins...idk if u can create another! I'm not Parz tho, so I'm not entirely sure

message 25: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Let me think on that and then Ill let you know

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Thx Parzival! Sorry if i overstepped my bounds there! X)

message 27: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I don't see how you did. You were just trying to help someone, its ok

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Thanks!