Hunger Games discussion

Training Center

Comments Showing 1-50 of 383 (383 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Magnus (last edited Feb 26, 2016 08:39PM) (new)

Magnus Meet with others and talk, basically chat.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Starla walked in. As usual, her clothes looked nice. Same for her make up. She sighed as she took off a small satchel she brought along. She pulled out a few daggers and headed for the target range. She pulled her arm back and threw a dagger, hitting a target square in the "heart". She did a few others, never missing. Sword fighting and throwing knives was her way of letting out her grief toward her mother.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver walked in and started look at the guns.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed as she ran out of knives. She went to retrieve them and put them in her satchel. She walked over to the sword fighting arena. She un sheathed her great great grandfather's war sword and started to slice and dice at a straw dummy. She ignored Silver.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) ((You want to RP?))

Silver picked one out and started to shoot at the targets.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeh :3))

She glanced over her shoulder as she spilled straw on the ground from a slice of the dummy's belly.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver couldn't ignore the girl any more. "Hi. I am Silver from District 3." She said.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She whipped around. She puffed out a breath and sheathed her sword. "I'm Starla. District 1." She swiped a hhair strand from her face and wiped her forehead of sweat.

((That may or may not be right))

message 9: by Magnus (new)

Magnus ((it is correct))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought so. Btrp? ))

message 11: by Magnus (new)

Magnus ((What?))

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Luxury? What do you do in the District?" She asked putting the gun back.

message 13: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Astra was practicing her spear throwing and she glanced over at them and rolled her eyes ;p

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed as she put a hand on her hip. "Oh you know... decoration. Stuff like that for the capital. Did you see the suit the President was wearing? I know someone who sparked that idea."
She looked at her fingernails. She hated being in District 1, but she didn't really have much of a choice.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Petra pushed her hair out of her face, and shot a line of arrows into a dummy. She felt sick to her stomach. She wanted someone to talk too, but was a bit too suspicious of the other tributes to start a conversation. She jammed her remaining arrows back into the quiver and moved to another station to practice her knife work.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked over and watched a girl practicing with a bow. She let out a breath. She hates killing others. But they didnt have much choice.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Nice. I liked his suit for once." Silver smiled and looked at the girl.

((Hazel, want to RP? I could say a screw needed to be tighten in your bow.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Absolutely Silver!))

Petra smiled nervously at the two girls who were watching her. She wasn't prepared to kill them! not them or anyone...
She swallowed hard and smiled at them, putting her bow at her side.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled back. She may hate the capital, but she does love to dress them up, no matter how tomboyish she is.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Petra walked over. "I love your outfit..." She trailed off. "What's your name?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Starla." She pushed a runaway strand of hair behind her ear.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm...pleased to meet you." She replied, looking at her feet. "I'm Petra from district 4."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She may be sarcastic and look like a mix of Effie and District 12 (no offense) but she had a heart like everyone else. She smiled a crooked grin. "Nice to meat you too,"
'Not sure how nice it is to befriend someone you know who is going to die... or you may even be forced to kill.' She thought.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Hi. I am Silver from District 3." Silver held out her hand.

message 25: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Astra watched the exchange from the other side of the room

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Petra grasped Silver's hand, after a quick smile at Starla. "I'm Petra, district 4. I hope you're well." She said, emotions racing. What if she was the one who was going to kill these girls?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Looking up, Petra saw another girl watching. She gave a quick smile at her, from across the room.

((Lady Vampire, feel free to join in!))

message 28: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Astra quickly looked away

then decided to walk over and introduce her self

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Starla started to chew in a thumbnai. She hated being a slave to this... this thing. She thought about the idea of rebelling. Appealing, but a death wish....

message 30: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) "Hey the names Astra" she said with a smile

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up, jarred from her thoughts. "Starla." She gave a weak smile back. 'Gosh... more people...'

message 32: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) where ya from?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"District 1." She glanced down at her own clothing and style

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Petra smiled. These girls weren't so bad! Pity she would have to kill them...her thoughts sobered instantly, and a shadow of pain crossed her face, but she addressed Astra anyway. "I'm Petra. Really pleased to meet you. District 4."

message 35: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) astra gives a small smile "yeah I am to"

message 36: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) "i'm from district 10 by the ways" she says

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's really cool." Petra braced herself to ask a very personal question. "Um...are you nervous? You don't have to tell me! If you don't want..."
Petra had to know how the other girls felt. If they were just as frightened as she was, perhaps that would help calm her nerves.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Starla snorted. "Pfft. More like pissed. I dont know aboit y'all but I'm kinda fed up with.... this!"She swung her hand in an arc, gesturing the training room.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Petra couldn't help but giggle. "I do know what you mean." She whispered. "But, you're from district 1! Luxury, sponsors, the capital loves you! I'd have thought that you would love this kind of thing. No offense though!"

message 40: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) "No I am not nervous one bit"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not either..." Petra fibbed, biting her lip. "Okay! A little! I want to make a lasting impression, and I hope that the capital will love me."
Petra regretted this confession, although it did feel good to let it out.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She tensed up. "Love? Love killing people? What do you think we are doing? Talking with the people we are going tobpuncj on the face and stab in the heart!?" She could feel rears rising. She listened to the others then she burst. "An impression. Ha! The only thing they want is to see how brutal you can kill someone." Images of her mother's death flew through her head. "Pin you down... punch your stomach... kick your ribs until blood is coming from your mouth... say a snarky comment just before stabbing you in the chest... and leaving you to die. THAT is what they want."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Petra's hand flew to her mouth. "Oh! I'm so sorry. I-I- know what you mean...I mean, it's cruel, and horrible..." She wiped a tear from her own eye, and bit her lip. "It's just, I only feel what they want me to feel..." She stopped, she wasn't making any sense.

message 44: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Starla take a breath calm down

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She glared at her. She was never and couldn't ever forgive the capital for what happened to her mom. "It was THEIR fault! I live alone. I cook alone. I medicate myself. I stay in a house. Alone. I dont know who my dad is... but my mom... gosh. She was the best woman in the world." She glared at all of them. She couldn't control what was coming out. "And they took her. They took her from me..." She bit her lip as she crossed her arms and looked at the floor.

message 46: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) "I'm sorry Starla I didn't know"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Algeria came in and looked around. She saw about half a dozen tributes and came in closer so she could hear what Starla, Petra and Astra were saying.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thats the problem... no one knows..." She didnt look up.

message 49: by Magnus (new)

Magnus A voice sounds over the loudspeaker. "Any citizen here, line up for a reaping." It repeats.

((I got bored of waiting))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She shot her head up. Anger flitted through her eyes. "Ok guys hold up... I understand if you dont want to do this... but... how about we rebel. We fight back. I am SO sick of all of this and it is time to put an end to it!" She stomped a foot on the ground.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8