The Hunters of Remnant discussion

Archived > Camp (New)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 87 comments Mod
The place where all White Fang members rest.

message 2: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 231 comments Mod
Tuyet brushed away a few tears that were obscuring her vision. She saw lights up ahead, likely from lanterns or campfire. "Oh, we're back at the camp," She said, surprised that they made it back so quickly. It had been several hours since she had ventured into the forest. She had left before she'd eaten dinner, as she planned to eat upon her return. It was late now, and her hunger caught up to her. She was sure that everyone else had finished eating, but she might still be able to get something to eat.

message 3: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan dragged his himself the last few steps as he got to the camp. He hoped the girls from earlier had got here safely, and the clearance of Grimm supported that. If there was a death, they would have swarmed. He still had a sandle in his hand, and that was a starting point for whoever had lost it. Why were they in the forest to begin with?

message 4: by Spades (new)

Tuyet made her way to a campfire. There were still a few people sitting around it, talking after they had finished their meals. A pot of soup was sitting over the fire, and a few bowls sat next to one of the tree trunks that was being used to sit on. She picked one up and got herself a bowl of soup. She sat on an empty trunk and took a sip, burning her tongue. She recoiled slightly, being caught off guard. She was hungry, but refrained from burning herself again, instead blowing on the soup quietly, as not to bring attention to herself.

message 5: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan saw the girl from earlier. The signature claw marks lit up by the orange glow of the camp fire. He looked to her feet.... She was missing a sandal. Jackpot. He went behind her, dropping the sandal and her feet as he passed by. He crouched just after, being diagonally behind her. "Once you're done with your food, come to mess tent. I'll clean you up". The mess tent was the canteen of the camp, where the meals were served. Leftovers were kept hit for stragglers over the fire, which is what the girl was currently feasting on

message 6: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments Agar'ren makes his way to a quiet campfire and sits down, seeing a familiar figure walking off, he then looks up at the other Faunus sitting at the fire, a pretty fox Faunus. Agar is taken back for a second, wiping his eyes he gets up and hurries to his tent. Once in his tent he thought how weird he must have looked, a tall, muscular, apparently human male sitting down then a matter of seconds later getting up and walking away.

message 7: by Spades (new)

Tuyet was staring at the fire when she heard a light swish of grass and saw her sandal hit the ground. "Thank you," She said, turning to see who had rescued her shoe, but he was already gone. She recognized his voice as the one of the man who had saved her before, but in her panic she hadn't seen what he had looked like then. Quickly, she finished her soup before making her way to the mess tent.

message 8: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan was reading a crate as he heard footsteps behind him. As he looked up, his found bottle of whiskey in his hand, he saw that it was the girl from the forest. "Do you drink, honey?" Ceryan asked as he pulled two glasses onto the tabletop, angling a chair so that she'd be sitting in a position that makes her wounded cheek face him

message 9: by Spades (new)

"No, but tonight is a good night to start," She said, sitting down. She figured that she could trust him since he just saved her life. She watched the way he moved around the bar as if he knew how everything there worked. He must bar tend often, She observed.

message 10: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments "That'll have to wait, I'm afraid" Ceryan said as he poured the two glasses, drinking one and placing a ball of cotton wool in the second. He brings both glasses over, as well as a wet, clean rag. "Sit down, lemme clean you up. We can't have such a pretty face getting scarred, can we?"

message 11: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments Agar pokes his head out to see if the fox Faunus is still by the fire, seeing that she isn't there he decides that it must of been his imagination and heads over to the mess tent to get a drink

message 12: by Spades (new)

Tuyet eyed the alcohol wearily. She knew that this wasn't going to be pleasant. She remembered her sister cleaning her cuts when she was younger, but this was more than just a scrape. The way he spoke caught her attention. It was unusual and unrefined, but charming and charismatic at the same time.

message 13: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan picked up the alcohol soaked wool and rubbed it over the length of the first claw mark. "We have aura for a reason, Y'know. You'll learn all about it in due time. You won't have that chance if we let you get an infection." He says as he rehydrates the wool. He spots movement from the corner of his eye. It's the guy from the battle. "Huh, here's a face that I've been wanting to see. Come on over, get comfy"

message 14: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments Agar walks into the mess tent, sees the same fox Faunus and quickly backs out

message 15: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments Not a moment after he backs out of the tent he begrudgingly walks in, slightly embarrassed with having to confront the girl that reminds him so much of 'her', and sits down at the bar in silence

message 16: by Spades (new)

Tuyet winced as he cleaned her wound. The man who was cleaning her wound stopped for a second. Her eyes followed the new person as he walked into the tent. She thought that he looked familiar. Was he the other man that was in the forest? She was interrupted from her thoughts by the pain when the man went back to cleaning her wound.

message 17: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Certain traced the second claws, pressure soft and steady. "What on earth were you doing out there, little miss? You realise you should be dead, right?" Ceryan said, his tone turning to one of half-serious scolding. "Never mind, you did good, kid." He says and he dabs the wool on the whiskey again, finishing his own drink with a concluding swig

message 18: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments Agar breaks the silence, "give me your strongest", Agar asks trying not to sound as nervous as he felt around 'her'.

message 19: by Spades (new)

"I was just trying to clear my head," Tuyet said, "I had a lot on my mind." She winced again as he applied more alcohol to her wound. The man who had just sat down ordered a drink, He must have a lot on his mind, too, She thought.

message 20: by Spades (new)

((Brb in like 45 mins, feel free to skip my turn))

message 21: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan looked over his shoulder at the guy that just sat down "yeah, I'll get you one after I'm done here. Or you can serve yourself. I think you deserve that much trust" he remarked as he pushed his own empty glass slight further away from him. "Ok, tough girl, last one" he said as he began wiping the third and final cut. "Generally, if yours trying to clear your head, don't do it in a place that you're more likely to lose it than clear it"

message 22: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments ((OK!))

message 23: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "I'm pretty sure there's none left to lose" Agar says in a semi-serious, semi-joking way, grabbing hardest liqueur he could see and pouring himself a generous glass

message 24: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments ((That's fine spades))

message 25: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan gently wiped her cheek with the rag with wipe away any stray whiskey. "So, my man, what are you doing here at this hour?" Ceryan asked the guy at the bar as he walked over towards him. He still hadn't got a name to put to the face

message 26: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "I would prefer not to say in present company" he said tilting his head slightly towards the fox Faunus, he was starting to ease now he had some liquid bravery in him

message 27: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments "Lady fright, huh?" Ceryan asked in a hushed tone as he put back the bottle of whiskey and washed the glasses. "Someone so fluent in a battle needs some Dutch Courage? That's a turn-up for the books..."

message 28: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments In the same hushed tone "she reminds me of someone I used to know, someone I lost long ago"

message 29: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments "Preach it. I lost a car that was that pretty. Veronica. Damn she drove beautifully. The smoothest ride I'd ever owned. Lost her to a collector. She's in a good place now, at least. That's true for both of our cases, eh?" Ceryan told him, pouring himself a glass as he told the story, holding it up to clink as he finished

message 30: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "I'm pretty sure beaten into..." Agar voice catches in his throat and he stares down into an empty glass, "never mind, just get me another one of these". He slides the glass along the bar towards the other male, still not lifting his head

message 31: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan hesitated a moment, before nodding his head at his request. The guy had earned it "alright, buddy" he said as he poured a more measured volume of the substance. "Tell me, daddy-o, where'd you get that axe? I've never seen one like it"

message 32: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "I lived on the streets, there was lots of violence, one day someone tried robbing me, this axe is his. That was also the day I met 'her'" Agar almost breaks down as he says 'her' and downs the entirety of the full glass in front of him

message 33: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan clears his thought a little in surprise. His slab of muscle was an emotional drunk. "Well, erm, that's a nice... Erm...." Ceryan sighed me I little dumbfounded. Was everything he could say gonna trigger some kind of emotional episode?

message 34: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "It's fine, I get it, I'm disturbed, I'm troubled, to be honest I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I don't even know you." Agar said, most of it an audible mumble to humans

message 35: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments "That's usually the best time to get this stuff off your chest.... I think..." Ceryan said, still taken aback by the emotions of what appeared to be a single muscle wearing clothes. "Tell me about yourself. Outside of the doom and despair"

message 36: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "There's pretty much only doom and despair, never knew my mother, hardly ever saw my father because of the stupid dust company, I was left to fend for myself, only ever had one friend. My entire life is just a train wreck of misery and disaster. Pretty much everyone else's lives are heaven compared to the hell my life is", Agar says with a surprising amount to cohesion considering the amount of alcohol he's consumed

message 37: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments "Ok, that's... That's enough to story time, me thinks" Ceryan's aid, downing his drink and turning away from the guy as he refills it, his position hiding his expression of disliking the current situation. He turns back with a smile and a fill glass. "Personally, I'm from Patch, Y'see.... Little Island not too far from here"

message 38: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "You know, I still don't know your name." Agar said in an inquisitive manner

message 39: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments "It's, uh. It's Ceryan! Do you have a name that won't end in a story?" He asked in a tone that would suggest he was joking. He wasn't

message 40: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "Agar'ren, you can just call me Agar if you want" he said in a slightly less depressing tone have just made his second ever friend, hopefully.

message 41: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments "Agar it is. Tell me, kiddo" Ceryan said, crossing his finger as he positions a single hand naturally in a way that Agar wouldn't see "where abouts did you come from?" With his other hand, Ceryan sipped his drink. He wouldn't usually have a third, but tonight called for it

message 42: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "Atlas, it's a big city and most think it's well policed but it has a lot of dark alleys and abandoned warehouses

message 43: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments Ceryan silently celebrated the lack of a sad story. "Well, that's the case for everywhere, isn't it? Now Vale are at war with Atlas, this reality is becoming more and more true"

message 44: by Spades (new)

((Back))

message 45: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments ((Heyo!))

message 46: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments "The white fang was my way out of that place, why did you join the white fang?

message 47: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 96 comments ((Order: Spades, Me then Icarus. Does that work, starting now?))

message 48: by Spades (new)

((Yep!))

Tuyet's ears perked up at the sound of the word 'Atlas'. She had been ignoring their conversation for some time, lost in thought. Now that the topic had shifted, so had her attention. She watched them curiously, but the look on her face conveyed blank disinterest, like a mask.

message 49: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments ((Accidental hit post

message 50: by Icarus (new)

Icarus Razerwing | 41 comments ((Also a post will end after an emoji, that's good to know for the future))

« previous 1 3