Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: ROUGH (The Bear Chronicles of Willow Creek)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Mar 01, 2016 07:45AM) (new)

Emily Minton (EmilyMinton) 10 Copies Available
description

Rough

Ethan Artair lived his life happily in Willow Creek. Living among shifters, he was able to live free and allow his bear to do the same. Everything changed, the day a reporter came to his little town and made everyone’s life a living hell. As mayor, he had no choice but take a human wife to disprove the reporter’s claim that no outsiders are allowed their town. Disgust filled Ethan when he met his new wife, but his disgust quickly changed to something he never thought he could feel for a human, lust.
Amelia Calder is forced to live with the scars of her parents’ death. While growing up in foster care, her only desire was to see her younger sister be happy. Knowing her minimum wage job would never be enough to care for her sister, she made the only choice she could. She decided to move to a town she had never heard of and marry a man she had never met. Fear filled Amelia when she finally met her new husband, but her fear quickly changed to something else, something she's never felt before, lust.
Can lust turn into love, between a human and a bear shifter?

Please be aware, Rough is an erotic shifter novella. If you don’t like insta-lust that turns into insta-love, a sex starved bear shifter, a virgin heroine that craves her mate, or tons of smoking hot sex this is not the book for you.

We would love reviews on both Goodreads and Amazon.
1. lareynolds0316@gmail.com

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Reynolds (goodreadscomelylibrarysec) | 11 comments I would love to help. Can take either mobi or pdf. lareynolds0316@gmail.com

message 3: by readwithtamara (new)

readwithtamara | 27 comments Me too...
tamarabora@gmail.com
Epub please.

message 4: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi Emily! You'll do better if you add a large copy of your book image. Click 'edit' and then 'some html is ok' at the top-right of your post box. Copy and paste the html code, and then cut OUT the goodreads link blather and paste IN a link to someplace your own personal book cover is hosted. It can be the larger image stored on Goodreads, or someplace else, such as Pinterest. I use 400 x 600 for my image dimensions, tweak as necessary so it's not distorted.

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 10 comments I'd like to read this. I'll message you my email.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Minton (EmilyMinton) Anna,
Thanks, so much. I will do it now.
<3 Em

Anna wrote: "Hi Emily! You'll do better if you add a large copy of your book image. Click 'edit' and then 'some html is ok' at the top-right of your post box. Copy and paste the html code, and then cut OUT the ..."

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily Minton (EmilyMinton) I am sorry, but I can only send mobi files.
Thanks, Emily

David wrote: "ill help raymondcraft92@yahoo.com pdf please"

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily Minton (EmilyMinton) Sorry, but I can only send mobi files.
Thanks, Emily

Tamara wrote: "Me too...
tamarabora@gmail.com
Epub please."

message 9: by readwithtamara (new)

readwithtamara | 27 comments Ok, mobi will be fine.

message 10: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 10 comments Did you get my message with my email?

message 11: by Henriette (new)

Henriette Nielsen | 32 comments I would love to review your book :-) Mobi kule.henriette@gmail.com

message 12: by readwithtamara (new)

readwithtamara | 27 comments Can you send me the mobi copy?

message 13: by Stéphanie (new)

Stéphanie | 5 comments Hi, I would love the read and review this book. Please, send me a copy at stefy66000@gmail.com

message 14: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 17 comments I would love to read and review. Mobi please

sharonscraps@att.net

message 15: by Angel (new)

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments I would love to read and review please

christine.j.yates@hotmail.com

ePub preferred but i can read a mobi if needed.

message 16: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle (roch3373) | 15 comments I would love to read this book! My email: roch2010@hotmail.co.uk and I prefer Mobi format. Thank you.

message 17: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week 'New R2R' posting limit reached. Post relocated down into the ARCHIVE folder.

Post is still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your book with the LoP community!