What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Romantic suspense: Model hires a bodyguard because of threats

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 26, 2016 05:33PM) (new)

Elizabeth Martin | 1 comments I borrowed a paperback romance book from the Georgetown library about 7 or 8 years ago about a famous model who hires a bodyguard to protect her. I only remember two scenes and a few lines from the book. The first scene i remember is toward the beginning. The bodyguard meets the model at a party when she sneaks away. When he tells her to go back to the party, she pulls the "don't you know who I am" on him. They end up hooking up. Then she realizes that he's been hired as her bodyguard. The next scene i remember is about halfway in. She's at a photoshoot for a diamond company and the diamonds are glued to pasties that are on her breasts. Except for those she's naked. The bodyguard ends up turning away because he can't keep his thoughts on protecting her right then. When the shoot is over and they take off the pasties, she gasps which makes him turn around only to see her massaging her breasts. When she notices him looking she says "pasties always sting when they take them off." That's all i remember about the book and have been trying to find it again for years. Any ideas?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Elizabeth, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
No response; moving to Abandoned.