Pick-a-Shelf discussion

Bookopoly (2015 - 2016) > The Sound & The Fury

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2125 comments Welcome to all those who land on this square!

message 2: by Paola (new)

Paola (yliharma) | 470 comments Hi Amy! Can you pick 3 books from my Bookopoly shelf?
Thank you ^_^

message 4: by Paola (new)

Paola (yliharma) | 470 comments Amy wrote: "Here you go, Paola:

Dreams of Gods & Monsters
Battle Royale
Altered Carbon"

Thanks Amy! I'm going to read the first one, the end of the trilogy ;)

message 5: by Charity (new)

Charity | 540 comments Hi Amy! I landed on your square. Would you be able to pick 3 books for me? Thank you!

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2125 comments Charity wrote: "Hi Amy! I landed on your square. Would you be able to pick 3 books for me? Thank you!"

Here you go, Charity:

Fight Club
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
Wonder

message 7: by Charity (new)

Charity | 540 comments Amy wrote: "Charity wrote: "Hi Amy! I landed on your square. Would you be able to pick 3 books for me? Thank you!"

Here you go, Charity:

Fight Club
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
..."

Thanks Amy. I think I'll pick The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry since it's on my Reader's Pursuit shelf too.

message 8: by Lusie (new)

Lusie (illusie) | 2954 comments Hi Amy, could you pick 3 books for me from my shelf? Thank you

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2125 comments Lusie wrote: "Hi Amy, could you pick 3 books for me from my shelf? Thank you"

Here you go:

Tell No Lies
One Day
A Man Called Ove

message 10: by Lusie (new)

Lusie (illusie) | 2954 comments I think I'll go for A Man Called Ove, I hear good things about it. Thank you!

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2125 comments Lusie wrote: "I think I'll go for A Man Called Ove, I hear good things about it. Thank you!"

I enjoyed it; hope you do too!

message 12: by Lusie (new)

Lusie (illusie) | 2954 comments Thanks! I hope so too

message 13: by Lusie (new)

Lusie (illusie) | 2954 comments Thanks! I hope so too

message 14: by Coralie (new)

Coralie | 1589 comments Hi Amy, I have landed on your beautiful property and would like you to pick me three books from my bookopoly shelf. Thank you.

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2125 comments Coralie wrote: "Hi Amy, I have landed on your beautiful property and would like you to pick me three books from my bookopoly shelf. Thank you."

Here you go, Coralie:

The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches
Full Fathom Five
The Last Watch

message 16: by Coralie (new)

Coralie | 1589 comments Thanks Amy. I think I will go with The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches.

message 17: by Lusie (new)

Lusie (illusie) | 2954 comments I finished reading the book you picked for me, A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman . It was so good! Thank you for choosing it for me!

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2125 comments Lusie wrote: "I finished reading the book you picked for me, A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. It was so good! Thank you for choosing it for me!"

You're welcome! I enjoyed it too, which is why I chose it for you.