✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Renne and Toota

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments Muse A has just been diagnosed with cancer. They were told they had only 2 months left. Muse B is just another classmate but a little more fucked up. They're cold and calculating. They're addicted to drugs and drinking and anything that could wreck them in just the right way. One day, AB run into each other at the school's therapists office. A becomes intrigued and B pushed them away but somewhere along the way, AB fall in love.

About a month later, A is taken to the hospital and B has no idea why. A is reminded of their impending death, so they push B away and retreat into their own cocoon. B stumbles upon A's parents in the hospital and they talk. B finds out the truth and confronts A. They talk and B tries to convince them to live their last days until they can't. So will A listen or will they continue to be depressed?

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Great. And sorry, I fell asleep xD

message 3: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments No problem. So are we doing MxM or FxM, I prefer MxM because well I like it but I could do either though a prefer to be the male.

message 4: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Let's do MxM. Which Muse would you like to be?

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments Muse B preferably

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Alright. Great. Characters or jump in?

message 7: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments Characters at least the basics, name, age and appearance.

message 8: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Name: Elijah Kolin
Appearance: http://pin.it/CtPzlG5

message 9: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments Name: Ren Earl
Appearance:http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/0...

You post first

message 10: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments Ren sighed as he slumped into his seat he was regretting his decision to go to school today. He at least had to attend enough to take all his major tests. He could pass the classes easy however he had to show up for some credit. Thankfully he only had attend like 50 days and finish the finials with a passing grade to get the credit. He sighed letting his head slam onto his desk. The teacher was going on about something or other to do with economics or maybe it was government. He really wished he hadn't given up cigarettes but once he realized what they were doing to his body he had given up on them. Of course he didn't let anyone know that keeping up his image but that wasn't saying that he didn't do drugs, he liked alcohol and fighting.

message 11: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((I'm not really that good with detail.... I forgot to warn you))

message 12: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments (Try please)

message 13: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Elijah walked into the school late, his head lowered and his hood pulled up over his head. He went to class and walked in, to the back. The teacher didn't say anything to him. While all the teachers knew about his condition, the students didn't. He and his parents had asked that the matter not be disclosed. And now, after about a year of knowing, he'd lost all his friends, his boyfriend and any type of affection outside of his family. Plus, he'd gotten extra attention from school and teachers. The high school councilor had been assigned to meet him once a week to deal with his obvious depression.

message 14: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments Ren looked up as a kid walked in late, it was surprising that the teacher didn't rip into him considering the teacher was a hard ass about, well everything. He watched through his arms as the kid sat down in front of him. He sighed letting his head slam back down on the table pulling a piece of gum and sticking it in his mouth and began chewing it violently. Boring it was so boring how could people stand to be in a classroom for so long. He sighed and began humming under his breath as he looked out the window.

message 15: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Elijah sat in his chair and lowered his head as his bag fell to the floor with a thud. He remembered a time when he actually cared about studying but now? Nothing. He just sat back and gazed at the front of the class without really seeing anything. He was basically just staring into nothingness. It was pretty obvious, considering the distant, empty look in his eyes.

message 16: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments Ren looked up and was slightly pissed that a head was blocking his view. He tapped the boy on the head with a stick of gum. "Hey." He said tapping him a few times on a forehead "Move." He stated continuing to tap. He didn't care that he was being rude though he didn't really care.

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Elijah snapped out of it and looked up at him tiredly. "Sorry," he said, not really sounding like he meant it. He moved out of the way and dipped lower in his seat. At this point, he didn't really care about anything. As quick as he got out of his daze, he slipped back into his nothingness, his thoughts going deeper and darker the longer he thought about anything. Who cares? He'd die soon anyways.

message 18: by Renee (last edited Mar 07, 2016 02:39PM) (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments Ren made a face, boy was the kid depressed he was like half dead. Actually that gave him an idea "Hey since you are acting half way dead already can you help me get out of class." He said as he tapped him a few more times on the head. "I mean I guess you could skip with me if you want but whatever." Might as well use people to his advantage plus the kid was making him depressed and that was really hard considering the drugs flowing through his system.

message 19: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments Elijah rubbed his eyes. For a few moments, they seemed red and swollen but it quickly subsided. "How would I help you skip?" He asked, calmly and quietly. "But yeh, too bad I'm half dead," he said that sarcastically. "Otherwise I might have."

message 20: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments (Sorry for being off for a 3 days I was really busy with school I will be on more.)

message 21: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments "Well you just have to say that you are sick and I'll offer to help you get there." He said with a smile. "And if you don't want to be called half-dead then you should look more alive." He made a sign putting he hands next to his mouth and moving them away in small waves.

message 22: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "And why should I help you?" He raised his eyebrows as he watched him. He was going to anyways but he wasn't sure he wanted to help him either. He didn't even know him.

message 23: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments "Because I asked politely." he said with a sadistic smile "Ans if you don't I'll have to hurt you. You know just on principle." He wasn't kidding either. He had a reputation to uphold and all that shit.

message 24: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "Too bad I don't give flying shit about you or your reputation,"

message 25: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments "Aww but I would rather not beat you up." He said with a small frown.

message 26: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "Is that supposed to scare me?" He wondered. "I'm a black belt. I can instill more damage on you that you will on me." He turned back around.

message 27: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments That made Ren snicker "Karate is a sport though." They don't train people how to fight in a way that was useful. It was all about control or some bullshit like that. "I could destroy you if I wanted to." Karate might land a few hits against him however is wouldn't keep him down Krav Maga had its uses some of the time.

message 28: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "You'd be surprised," Elijah said and turned around to ignore him.

message 29: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments "Want to try it out?" He asked

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments "No," Elijah said because he just didn't care. He couldn't be bothered.

message 31: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments (Please give me something to work with.)

message 32: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((Sorry, I'm just shit at detail and idk what to do))

message 33: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments (I was trying to get your guy to get some where with my guy maybe have your person start coughing or something like that and my guy will take you to the nurse or something.)

message 34: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((...he just said he was going to beat him up... XD))

message 35: by Renee (new)

Renee Vespera | 79 comments (He wasn't actually going to.)

message 36: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46997 comments ((Okay... Fine..))

Just as the bell to class rang, Elijah stood up. He gripped the seats as he did so and before he even knew it, he collapsed on the floor and everything went black as he passed out.