2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Veronica's March 2016 Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica (last edited Mar 20, 2016 07:38PM) (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Death Comes To Kurland Hall - third in series
Black Blade Blues
Catering to Nobody
When Falcons Fall - eleventh in series
The Visitor - fourth in series
Fire Touched - ninth in series
Chaos Choreography - fifth in series
Bitter Bite - fourteenth in series

BoTM and/or Buddy Reads:
Why Mermaids Sing - third in series
Knight's Shadow - second in series
The Fellowship of the Ring
Neuromancer

message 2: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments One down! Finished Black Blade Blues Black Blade Blues (Sarah Beauhall #1) by J.A. Pitts .

message 3: by Delitealex (last edited Mar 02, 2016 08:33AM) (new)

Delitealex | 330 comments Veronica wrote: "One down! Finished Black Blade Blues Black Blade Blues (Sarah Beauhall #1) by J.A. Pitts."
This is one of my fave series. Did you like it? I'm on book 3. I'm hoping the author will be able to finish the series in the near future. Lots of good books on your list :)

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments I thought it had some first books issues but I liked it. I was looking ahead at the rest of the series though and it looks like the publisher canceled the series due to low sales. Unless that author is self-publishing more? That seems to be an option that more and more authors are pursuing.

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments I'm still listening to The Fellowship of the Ring, not even to halfway mark yet.

I'm also reading When Falcons Fall but I'm taking my time with it. :-)

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments I finished When Falcons Fall (Sebastian St. Cyr, #11) by C.S. Harris and then immediately reread Why Mermaids Sing (Sebastian St. Cyr, #3) by C.S. Harris for the series read. So odd to see Sebastian in two such different emotional places.

message 8: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finished Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs .

message 9: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finally finished with the audio book for The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien . Since I was only listening to it during my work/home commute it took me longer.

message 10: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finished Neuromancer (Sprawl Trilogy, #1) by William Gibson and Knight's Shadow (Greatcoats, #2) by Sebastien de Castell .

message 11: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Well, I ended up falling three books short this month. I got distracted by another series otherwise I would've been able to finish. Oh well, there's always next month.

message 12: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10639 comments Mod
Veronica, I'd call that a win! A plan is a guide and as long as you're enjoying your reading....

message 13: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Very true, Jonetta. Sometimes I tend to get too competitive with myself, lol. But so much of it is mood reading for me so if I'm not in the mood for a particular genre at the moment I try not to force it.