ARC Of Authors discussion

ADVANCED REVIEW COPIES (ARC) > ARC- Reviewers Needed for a Romance Book!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Leslie (jlleslie) | 6 comments I am getting ready to release Tempt Me. It is the second book in the series I'm working on. It is a stand-alone series, but for anyone interested in reading and reviewing this book, I will also send a PDF copy of the already released first book, Tame Me, to be read and reviewed. I plan to release Tempt Me on March 18th. If you can't read both books in this time frame, I am okay with that as long as you post the review shortly after. Please send me a message or post your info to this reply and I will send you a PDF copy with cover of both books. The cover of Tempt Me is currently being made so don't be alarmed if it takes me a few days to send you the email. I will send it as soon as the cover is completed. I don't have a limit to the amount of copies I'm sending because I'd like as many reviews as possible. Thanks everyone!!!!

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 68 comments What kind of sex scenes are in your book? Is the book erotica?

message 3: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Leslie (jlleslie) | 6 comments It's not erotica. Just regular sex scenes. If you send me you're email, I will send you a sample of one of the sex scenes if you like so you will know what type of scenes are in it.

message 4: by Leanne (new)

Leanne | 3 comments Interested

message 5: by Greeva (new)

Greeva (greevabgohil) | 9 comments Interested can u send both books

message 6: by Greeva (new)

message 7: by Greeva (new)

message 8: by Maria (new)

Maria | 13 comments I am interested

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria | 13 comments I am interested