Queen Maas' Assassins discussion

All Fan Theories & Discussions > Rowan & Aelin ~ Discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thebookstronaut) | 2 comments Where are all my Rowaelin shippers at? This is definitely looking like an endgame to me, what do you all think?

message 2: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (ravenandthehawk) | 387 comments Rowaelin my favorite sense Will and Tessa.

message 3: by lian (new)

lian w (lianw0713) Rowaelin is my absolute fav :) I sorta felt bad for Tessa after QoS cuz when the rest were re-picturing the original feast scene she got forgotten :(

message 4: by OliviaAelinC (new)

OliviaAelinC | 9 comments I'm a diehard Rowaelin shipper. They are definitely my otp along with Meira and Mather from snow like ashes. Rowaelin beats Mathra though. They are so sweet together and I can't wait to see what happens between them in the 5th book ( which I preordered :D)

message 5: by OliviaAelinC (new)

OliviaAelinC | 9 comments I'm a diehard Rowaelin shipper. They are definitely my otp along with Meira and Mather from snow like ashes. Rowaelin beats Mathra though. They are so sweet together and I can't wait to see what happens between them in the 5th book ( which I preordered :D)

orange.blossomgirl (flowersforallmyrooms) Who is Tessa????

message 7: by Diane (new)

Diane (mystifiedswift) I agree, who is Tessa?

message 8: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (ravenandthehawk) | 387 comments Sorry my bad, she's from The Infernal Devises.
I like my ships.

message 9: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Oh. Haha

orange.blossomgirl (flowersforallmyrooms) Nicole wrote: "Where are all my Rowaelin shippers at? This is definitely looking like an endgame to me, what do you all think?"

I mean when Rowan says "when I make you moan" I just noped away in a pile of fangirl. JUST HAVE BABIES ALREADY.

message 11: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (ravenandthehawk) | 387 comments @Nicole, shipper right here.
@Sophie, fangirled myself in that sene.

message 12: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (bookworminhiding) | 3 comments Best ship ever.
I literally died when Rowan started stroking Celaena's hair !!!!!!!!
XD

message 13: by Tristen (new)

Tristen (bo0kenthusiast) | 731 comments Rowan MUST be endgame.

message 14: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (thehigh-functioningfangirl) description

message 15: by Lady B (new)

Lady B | 6 comments Sophie_Reads2817 wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Where are all my Rowaelin shippers at? This is definitely looking like an endgame to me, what do you all think?"

I mean when Rowan says "when I make you moan" I just noped away in a..."

And when he literally had to pour cold water over himself because she made him so hot.... All I could think was "this dude is 300yrs old and she has the ability to tear his control to shreds <3 <3 <3"

message 16: by Tristen (new)

Tristen (bo0kenthusiast) | 731 comments ^^^ I was laughing so hard

message 17: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (ravenandthehawk) | 387 comments Lol!

message 18: by Lady B (new)

Lady B | 6 comments I think it has to be one of the funniest scenes in the series :D

message 19: by Noris (new)

Noris | 574 comments Bree wrote: "Sophie_Reads2817 wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Where are all my Rowaelin shippers at? This is definitely looking like an endgame to me, what do you all think?"

I mean when Rowan says "when I make you moa..."

Same here. Really girls, I declare here that Sarah J. Maas is the only one causer of all my high standards toward males. I´ve found myself wanting to ask my boyfriend "Could you please be just more.... Rowan?" I know.... I must be crazy

message 20: by Sonicj01 (new)

Sonicj01 | 32 comments empire of storms ending spoiler kind of (view spoiler)

imashamedofmyoldreviews (pleasedontjudgeme_ichanged) Empire of Storms spoiler definitely (view spoiler).