Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA/Urban Fantasy needs Beta Readers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Weil I need some Beta Readers who enjoy New Adult/Young Adult Urban Fantasy.
If you are interested please email me at: pauldweil@yahoo.com
Thank You. Paul. D.S Weil:
I am happy to introduce my novel to you; Themis. It is the first book in a planned series of five.
Themis centers on twelve foster siblings, their Uncle, and Sarah Castle, a twenty something London celebrity journalist who falls for one of them whilst following up on a story.
As she becomes involved with this incredible family, she discovers they are far more than just a group of gifted young people. Sarah becomes embroiled in events of enormous global significance and she is exposed to things she cannot rationally explain.
Torn between the fear of her life spiraling out of control and discovering the love of a family she never had, Sarah begins to understand that her role is far more than just an observer. She becomes a vital part of these events and the world transforming results that will surely happen.
All twelve of the siblings have gifts that can only be described as supernatural, all different but all working for the same purpose -- to advance the ideals of The Themis Foundation, the creation of their mysterious Uncle Titus.
Standing in the way are dark forces, hell bent on stopping Titus and his family from their goal of taking humanity into a golden age of peace and light.
This novel, set all around the globe, runs about 88,000 words and weaves fantasy and science fiction elements with adventure and romance. It will appeal to Young Adult and New Adult audiences.

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hi! Your novel sounds interesting and I would be glad to discuss beta reading for you. For more information on my beta reading services, please look at the information on my blog and contact me through there.

http://readwritelove28.com/beta-readi...

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you,
Nori

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Weil Thanks Nori, I'm sure your services are excellent and valuable, but at this point I am not in a position to pay for a service.
thank you though
Paul

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments No problem :) Good luck!