1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jess x Lilian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments •Name• Akira Skye Davidson

•Age• 25

•Appearance•

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sorry I fell asleep last night

~ Name ~ Theo Finn Alexanders
~ Age ~ 24 years old ( would've been twenty five, but was born one day early then his original birthdate )
~ Appearance ~

~ Brief Personality ~ Can be loud at any point in time, judges people by personality not appearance, ( it is unknown why he's in this job ), but Theo is mainly quiet and shy and mostly keeps to himself, his female assistant helps him all the time when it comes to speaking.

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sorry, I totally forgot about this one, with all these notifications and the problem i have with my notifications, I haven't been able to find most of my threads that I have with other people.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Well middle or end, I don't really care, you can choose if we start in the middle or the end

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Maybe both of them, cause then it would make it more awkward a little bit

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Can you start us off?

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira smiled leaning back into one of the interview chairs. It was the middle of the season and there was only a couple episodes before the finale. All four judges were being interviewed. It was him, Julie, Samantha and, his long time rival Theo. They were all being asked about various things in their career among other things like their personal life.

((Sorry that took so long))

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Its fine, I've been busy anyways ))

Theo sat with his assistant by his side, his assistant who was also his best friend had offered to come with him to the interview given the fact that he barely speaks unless actually needing to. Her name was Jessica and she absolutely loved fashion, Theo admired her for this and greatly planned to thank her after the interview, he looked over at his long time rival Akira, now he found him cute and amazing, but he hated how they would always be forced to hug each other on the red carpets and such as if they haven't seen each other in a long time. Theo leaned over to whisper something into Jessica's ear, she grinned and chuckled at what Theo says as her boss and friend leaned back into his chair he sat in currently.

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira sighed as the interviewer started talking about Julie's and Samantha's boyfriend/girlfriend (respectively). At least this part of the questioning I don't have to talk he thought to himself. He listened as the two girls talked about their partners and what stage of the relationship they were at. He had to admit it was pretty cute to see the two women talk about their partners. Then the questioning took an unexpected turn "So Akira it seems you have your eye on someone care to share." She asked "I'm not quite sure what you're talking about would you please explain?" He said and watched in slight shock as behind them a picture of Akira and Theo hugging on the red carpet and on smaller screens other pictures of him and Theo appeared. "It seems that you have a crush on mine of the other judges Theo Alexander but perhaps Theo would like to tell us if anything else is going on between the two of you." She said turning to Theo awaiting his answer.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo was shocked at the photos on the desk in front of them, he looked at Akira before leaning over and whispering something in Jennifer's ear, she nodded and looked at Akira before the interviewer. " Nothing is going on between Mr. Alexander and Mr. Davidson, they are just normal rivals who are forced to hug on the red carpet to please the fans," Jennifer spoke for Theo, who nodded to confirm that's what he said.

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
The interviewer looked at Akira for information and he nodded. "Well that's a shame I'm sure many of the fans will be disappointed." She said with a smile and as if on que the photos disappeared from the screens. Photos of last weeks winners were shown on the screen instead. Akira wanted to ask her what she meant but kept silent even though it looked like she wanted him to ask about it.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo whispered something into Jennifer's ear, she nodded, " Excuse me ma'am, Theo would like to know what you mean by, ' The fans will be disappointed,'," Jennifer says as Theo nodded again to confirm that's what he said. Jennifer looked at Theo and then at Akira with a genuine smile, even though the two guys had an rivalry, she still found herself being genuine towards the one year older male, Akira.

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((Also if you want you can be the interviewer to))

Akira smiled back even though he was mentally cursing at Theo for asking that question. "Well I'm glad you asked." She said sweetly and as she spoke a whole bunch of photos of tweets replaced the previous photos that were up on the screen. A bunch of the comments said things like 'cute couple!!' 'they look so good together!' ect ect. A couple comments were slightly inappropriate. Akira tried to read as many as he could before suddenly disappeared "As you can see many of your fans like the idea of the two of you together. I believe there's even tumblr blogs devoted to the two of you." She said not mentioning the fact that the fans had even given the two a couple 'ship' names.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Jennifer began typing away on her iPad she carried around, she found the tumblr fan page on them and laughed at the ship name, " Thika, really? That's the best they can come up with?" Jennifer laughs, Theo leaves the room, hand in his hair. Jennifer began searching through the fan base tumblr page, she moved closer to the other girls and began showing them drawings of the two men who just left. Theo growled slightly to himself, " Why is it that when I get an job, fans always ship me with an guy one or more years older then me?" Theo mumbled.

message 15: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Samantha was also on her phone on the tumblr app "I've got one that says their ship name is Akeo. I like that one better rolls off the tongue better." She remarked showing Julie and Jennifer the pictures she was finding. Some of them were actually fairly good edits/drawings. Akira watched Theo get up and leave waiting until he couldn't take the attention anymore to get up and exit the room. "Ya know one or two years isn't really that big of an age difference." Akira said hearing Theo's comment

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I know, I know," Theo mumbled, he didn't turn around to look at Akira, " I hate how girls always fan girl over stupid ships," Theo added softly, his voice never risen unless he was speaking to his employers down at his fashion building, Theo focused on Akira though and bit his lip as he turned around and looked at the one year old male.

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira shrugged "I think it comes with being a celebrity being shipped with other people. You can't let it bother you so much." He said turning his head to see what they were doing. It seemed like they were taking a quick ten minute break. "Look like we've got about ten minutes left before we gave to go back." He said looking Theo

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " My assistant is so annoying, now I actually agree with her, what kind of ship name is Thika? That's like the most disgusting ship name of all," Theo says, his voice rising an little so that he could be heard by Akira. Theo smirked, " To be quite honest, I've been going through Twitter lately and I think i might've strengthened the shipping between the two of us yesterday, but saying that, Akeo Dexander is life," Theo says with a small blush.

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Thika is definitely a terrible ship name it doesn't even completely match our names." He said smirking a bit then nodded "So that's what's causin all this fuss." He said his southern accent showing for a second before he quickly hid it. "I'm not sure whether I should hug you or hit you. On one hand there's no such thing as bad publicity and maybe now my father just might believe that I'm actually gay. On the other hand talking about my lack of a love life is not what I'd want to do on a Saturday." He said "I thought you would've hated the idea." He said raising an eyebrow

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " You could do both, I mean you could hug me and risk us getting caught, or you could hit me, also risking us getting caught," Theo says teasingly in a smirk, he looked at Akira. " Wait, how does your dad not believe your gay, you told him you were right?" Theo asked, remembering how his own father had reacted when he told him he was gay a few months ago.

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Interesting offer but I think I'll decline on both counts." He said lightly "Yeah I told him but he simply does not believe me. No matter how many T.V interviews he sees or magazines he reads that say I'm gay he doesn't believe it." He said sighing just then his phone started to vibrate "Speak o' the devil." He muttered looking at the caller ID. "I have ta take this my apologies." He said his southern accent starting to show "Dad I've already told Ya severl times that I'm gay." "No there ain't nothin Ya can do 'bout that." "Why don't Ya believe me? What do I need to do to prove it to Ya? Do I actually need to kiss someone on live television?" "Fine just Ya watch I'll prove it to Ya and everyone else that doubts me in that dumb ol' town." He said angrily hanging up on his father.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo let Akira take the call, he raised an eyebrow and then sighed, " You know, I could possibly help you with your problem Akira, seeing as I had the same problem with my father a few month ago," Theo says stepping closer as he spoke up after Akiras phone call ended.

message 23: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira turned around "And how the hell ca you help?" He snapped before taking a deep breath "Sorry it's just my dad really stresses me out." He apologized smiling slightly "My father is so stubborn I've been telling him in gay now for years and he still doesn't believe me." He said slipping back into his fake American accent.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " First, don't slip into you American accent, I like you southern one better, second, Perhaps we could kiss on camera on the next red carpet, just to prove to your dad that your gay," Theo offers. He hated how he sounded, especially since his thick Russian French accent was showing, which he hated very much for personal reasons, but he let it show just this once.

message 25: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Usually I'm told ta get rid of it for the interviews and such but if Ya like than I'll keep it till we get back on camera." He said "Well maybe we could kiss sometime durin the interview give all those folks somethin to talk about." He teased

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo blushes a little bit smirked softly, he looked at Akira and then looked over his shoulder at his assistant, " We are gonna get bombarded by reporters once we are out of here, cause I'm sure my assistant just snapped some photos of us," Theo says first. " You should keep your accent, it makes you sound more sophisticated, I would use my Russian French one, but I have some bad memories with it so I rarely use it, as for the kiss part, perhaps we should kiss during the interview, it'll rile up the interviewer and the girls," Theo says with a grin, he said the kiss part with a smirk.

message 27: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Bein bombarded by reporters is part of the job so I'm not to worried 'bout it just as long as your assistant got my good side." He joked "Well I'm sorry 'bout that." He said softly "If you're comfortable with it than I say we go for it. Might also bring some extra publicity for the show to. " He said with a smirk

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo nodded, " It's decided, we shall kiss during the interview, for publicity of course," Theo replied smiling, he then blushed a little and ran a hand through his brownish blonde hair. Theo bit his lip and then looked down for a moment before smiling, " We better get back in there, break is almost up soon," Theo murmured.

message 29: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Jus for the publicity." He agreed though he sounds slightly unsure. He approached Theo making sure no one was watching before leaning in and kissing Theo real quick on the lips "Jus so it's not so awkward when we're actually up there." He said as an explanation. "Break'll be over in a minute or two." He agreed

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo was a little startled by the quick kiss, but nodded when Akira gave him the explanation, he blushed a little, " Yeah...I'll go in first and then you come in after two minutes or so," Theo murmured, he immediately walked around Akira, taking an deep breath before walking back into the office. Jennifer smiled up at Theo, " So I thought you and Akira weren't together?" Jennifer whispered, " I didn't want to tell you because too much publicity at once," Theo lied.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Gtg sorry ))

message 32: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Alright." Akira said softly watching Theo leave. He closed his eyes glad no one could see him right now. He was feeling a little out of sorts after the brief kiss but he was upset that Theo didn't seem to be affected by it at all. He had to remind himself that this was just a publicity stunt and Akira couldn't let his feelings mess it up. He waited a couple minutes before walking in and sitting on the couch instead of the chair where he'd previously been sitting.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I'm sorry for walking out, I just a little overwhelmed by all the pictures and stuff of me and Akira, I mean," Theo looked over at Akira before continuing, " We didn't really want our," Theo's voice caught in his throat, " relationship out right away," Theo finished. Jennifer laughs, " You and Akira are not together," Jennifer says, " How would you know? You don't know what I do outside of acting and my job," Theo says.

message 34: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira was glad that the interviewer couldn't hear Theo. They hadn't really discussed whether or not they'd say they were in a relationship, apparently they were. The other two judges say down in the other two chairs leaving the rest of the couch and a chair open for Theo and his personal assistant. "Where were we?" The interviewer asked after everyone had sat down.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Jennifer grins, " I think our little Theo and Akira have something to share," Jennifer says, Theo groaned. " And you wonder why I never tell you anything," Theo muttered, he turned to look at Akira, ' This is all fake, we aren't really dating or anything,' Theo mouthed to Akira.

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira turned to Theo "I know." He whispered so that only Theo could hear him. "We're sorry 'bout lyin to ya'll but we jus' weren't ready to come out jus' then." He lied "However we talked 'bout it durin the break and we decided there really isn't a better way to announce our relation than now over nation'l television." He continued glad that he was a fantastic actor otherwise this wouldn't work at all. "I'm not sure this seems to be moving a little too fast. I'm not quite sure I believe you unless of course you can prove it." She said

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo looked at the interviewer and then looked back at Akira, he smirked softly before leaning over and capturing Akiras lips with his own, of course gently kissing him so that it wouldn't feel super awkward, which to Theo's distaste, it was awkward. Theo didn't pull away, since they needed to prove to everyone that they were "dating".

message 38: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira was a little surprised when Theo made the first move to kiss him. He kissed him back softly before deepening the kiss just a bit it's just for show he thought to himself but if he was honest with himself it was because this may be the only chance he ever got to kiss Theo and he wanted to make the most of it. He broke the kiss a couple seconds after that "Was that sufficient proof for you?" He asked her smirking

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo was a little surprised when Akira deepened the kiss, when Akira pulled away he was blushing lightly, he then smirked at the interviewer, and then at Jennifer, who looked dumbfounded. " Believe me now Jennifer?" Theo asked, Jennifer nodded as she just stared at the two, she never thought that Theo would ever date his arch rival, then that got her thinking, " Wait, why do you guys always act like arch rivals when you're dating?" Jennifer asked.

message 40: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"We got tagether jus' before the show started so evrethin 'fore that was real we really were arch rivals but so far evrethin' that's been happenin' was jus' do we could keep our lil secret we weren't ready to come out 'bout out relationship jus' then." He said discretely grabbing one of Theo's hands to further prove his point.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo smiled softly, his blush disappearing, he was trying to find his words, but they were stuck in his throat, he knew he liked Akira and all, but he had to push those feelings away, only because this was fake and they weren't actually dating, when Akira grabbed his hand, that only made him blush again but he intertwined his and Akira's fingers to prove even more to the interviewer and the girls that they were dating.

message 42: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira sighed in relief when Theo linked hands with him. It would've look strange if he hadn't and then they would've had to face a whole new line of questioning. "I think we should start talkin about something other than my relationship with Theo after all we only have thirty minutes left," he said noticing that Theo looked like he was a bit uncomfortable.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo leaned over and whispered something into Jennifer's ear, she nodded, " Theo and Akira are right, we should start talking about other things beside their obviously cute relationship," Jennifer says with a smirk, which made Theo blush a dark red. Theo let go of Akira's hand and hid his face in his cashmere light blue sweater, he closed his eyes as he sat there, hiding his blushing red face in his sweater.

message 44: by Jess (last edited Mar 10, 2016 07:36AM) (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira instinctively wrapped an arm around Theo. He told himself that he was just doing it for he publicity and all that jazz. Pictures of last weeks winner showed up on the screen and they moved on to talk about who had the best outfits, hair ect.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Jennifer smiled at the two of them before looking at the screen, Theo had on instinct leaned into Akira, he kept himself there though and looked at the screen as they began talking about who had the best outfit and hair, etc. Theo began to think about work thing but stopped himself, this was all for publicity, that's it.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( sure ))

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira sighed in relief as soon as the cameras were off. The interviewer came and shook hands with him. Akira got up still holding Thei close because people were still watching the two of them.

((Sorry it's short))

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo was still lost in thought, he ignored everyone around him, he still was leaning on Akira, and he was smiling a little bit, hopefully this would help Akira with his father problem.

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Akira walked out of the interview room and down the hallway. Once they were out of sight of everyone else he stopped and gently nudged Theo. "Hey Theo we've still got reporters to face." He said slipping back into his American accent on accident.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Theo jumped back into reality, he looked at Akira, " Huh? What?" Theo asked.

(( sorry it's so short ))

« previous 1 3