Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: SUNBORN--Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenneth (last edited Mar 22, 2016 04:47PM) (new)

Kenneth Buff | 20 comments Sunborn by Kenneth Buff
Hi there, Goodreaders, I'm looking for reviewers for my novel, Sunborn.

Basics
-An adult book, not YA.
-A post apocalyptic sci-fi, focusing on the internal struggles of the heroes.
-First book in a planned trilogy (second book is written, currently going through the editing process).
-Strong male and female characters

Blurb
The world has froze. Jagged glaciers and freezing waters now cover what were the seven continents. One man has lived through it all. Through war. Through death. Through time. Daniels has been alone since the collapse, believing everyone else dead.

He was wrong.

There are others. They've built cities on top of the frozen steel that lies beneath the ice. Below them trouble is brewing. Somewhere deep within the ice.

More Details

I’m looking for 10 readers who would be interested in receiving a free digital copy in exchange for a written review on Amazon and Goodreads. If you're interested, please respond with your information and preferred file type in the comments, or send me a private message with your email.

I have no time requirement for reviews.

Reviewers
1. Caddie 3/04 ✓
2. Melissa
3. Jake 3/22 ✓
4. Carmen 3/16 ✓
5. Teresa 3/20 ✓

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Sullivan | 2 comments Hi Kenneth,

I have a huge TBR file but I would love to read your book and do R&R, if you can give me more like a month vs two weeks. If that's okay with you, I'm game. I use Kindle so PDF is my jam but I have other tools in my arsenal and can use whatever you have. Except audio, I can't get into it for some reason.

Thanks! :)

message 3: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
You'll do better if you add a large copy of your book image. Click 'edit' and then 'some html is ok' at the top-right of your post box. Copy and paste the html code, and then cut OUT the goodreads link blather and paste IN a link to someplace your own personal book cover is hosted. It can be the larger image stored on Goodreads, or someplace else, such as Pinterest. I use 400 x 600 for my image dimensions, tweak as necessary so it's not distorted.

message 4: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 1 comments I grab all the post apoc I can get! Would love to R2R your story, sounds intriguing. I use kindle. Teresa. Want email or kindle address?

message 5: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Buff | 20 comments Teresa wrote: "I grab all the post apoc I can get! Would love to R2R your story, sounds intriguing. I use kindle. Teresa. Want email or kindle address?"

Email is easier for me.

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (skyler-01) | 6 comments Hi I'm reviewed your other book 'Bad dreams' but for the life of me I can't find the thread it's either that or I'm going blind.

If it's okay to put my link for the review here.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (skyler-01) | 6 comments Hi I'm reviewed your other book 'Bad dreams' but for the life of me I can't find the thread it's either that or I'm going blind.

If it's okay to put my link for the review here.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 8: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Mar 04, 2016 11:03AM) (new)

Danielle wrote: "I reviewed your other book 'Bad dreams' but for the life of me I can't find the thread it's either that or I'm going blind..."

Hi Danielle! After two weeks, all posts are moved down into the archive folder to make way for new R2R offerings. You can find Kenneth Buff's Bad Dreams thread HERE: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thank you for supporting our Lovers of Paranormal authors!

message 9: by Jake (new)

Jake Kropik (jkjkjk15) Hey! I am more than interested in doing a read for review! I love apocalyptic books, and will happily review it! My email is Jkropik06@gmail.com! I'm not sure which file type would be used, PDF? I read off the kindle app on my phone!

message 10: by Carmen (new)

Carmen (bindingthepages) | 60 comments This sounds really interesting and totally up my alley. I would love to read and review it! An epub or mobi will work best since I have a Nook and Kindle. Thanks!

silverglowfairy@aol.com

message 11: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Mar 08, 2016 08:23PM) (new)

Bump. Adding cover. You'll get a better response if you amend your post to plaster this big-boy right at the top.

cover

message 12: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

2-week posting limit reached for new-R2R 'priority' folder. Post relocated to 'ARCHIVE' folder.

Post still open at author discretion.

Thank you for sharing your book with our community!

message 13: by Carmen (new)

Carmen (bindingthepages) | 60 comments Thanks for giving me the chance to read it! I really enjoyed it. I have posted my review on goodreads and amazon.

message 14: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Buff | 20 comments Carmen wrote: "Thanks for giving me the chance to read it! I really enjoyed it. I have posted my review on goodreads and amazon."

Thanks, Carmen!