BFs and Gfs discussion

Create a Girl

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) | 30 comments Mod
Name:
Date of Birth:
Season of Birth:
Appearance:
History:
Parents:
Siblings:
Crush:
Boyfriend:
Kids:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2016 07:43AM) (new)

Name: Taliah
•°•
•°•
•°•
Date of Birth: 6/6
•°•
Season of Birth: Summer
•°•
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
•°•
Personality: Taliah is shy. She is very quiet when she is with other people, and, much to other's surprise, she talks to nature. She feels a special connection with the plants and animals of the world. Along with patience and caring, her other most usual attributes include curiosity, loyalty, and extreme stealth.
•°•
History: Tal was born and raised in a family that didn't really socialize much with others. She was homeschooled until now, ninth grade. She is still getting used to all of the people at school.
•°•
Parents: Mother: Sareena Father: Soren
•°•
Siblings: Her sister, June, died as an infant.
•°•
Crush: None
•°•
Boyfriend: None
•°•
Kids: None
•°•
Other: She has a pet, Toris, who is a wolf. He looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... . She also owns a blade like this: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c20... . It hangs on this string: https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/609... around her neck.

message 3: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Taliah ~ Accepted
-Do you want a BF?

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 19, 2016 05:29PM) (new)

IDC, sure.

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Mar 19, 2016 05:47PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) ◊ ◊ N a m e ◊ ◊
Galaxy Ling

◊ ◊ A g e ◊ ◊

◊ ◊ G e n d e r ◊ ◊
Female

◊ ◊ D a t e o f B i r t h ◊ ◊
7/23

◊ ◊ S e a s o n o f B i r t h ◊ ◊
Summer

◊ ◊ P e r s o n a l i t y ◊ ◊
{ Independent } Galaxy is hard to contain and doesn't like sitting still. She also doesn't like taking instructions or being ordered around and prefers to do things her own way.
{ Adventurous } Galaxy likes going on 'trips' with her family everywhere. She always is willing to take risks.
{ Curious } When something puzzles her, she will hunt to find the answer and not stop until she does
{ Determined } She is hard working towards her goals and never gives an inch, no matter what.
{ Perfectionist } Galaxy always tries to be perfect and has straight A grades, etc.
{ Intelligent } Galaxy has straight A grades and always tries her hardest in school.

◊ ◊ A p p e a r a n c e ◊ ◊
Galaxy inherited her dark black hair from her father and keeps it medium long like down a little past her shoulders. She has soft tawny eyes and light tan skin. If you look at her hair at different times of day, it looks different for some reason. Her hair is a lighter tawny color at the ends from swimming.

◊ ◊ C l o t h i n g S t y l e ◊ ◊
Galaxy wears usually casual v neck t-shirts. She doesn't like to show off or dress up herself. She can be found wearing headphones around her neck and a simple headband holding back her hair. She loves wearing her white gloves that go all the way up her arm near her shoulder. Sometimes she likes wearing a cute hat, but doesn't like carrying around a purse because she thinks it slows her down.

◊ ◊ P i c t u r e s ◊ ◊

◊ ◊ H i s t o r y ◊ ◊
...normal, I guess.

◊ ◊ F a m i l y ◊ ◊
{ Mother } Rina
{ Father } Collin

◊ ◊ D a t e / C r u s h ◊ ◊
{ Crush } open
{ Date } open

◊ ◊ B e s t F r i e n d s ◊ ◊
Open

◊ ◊ L i k e s ◊ ◊
Being around nature
Performing onstage
Creating music

◊ ◊ D i s l i k e s ◊ ◊
Bullies, liars, cheaters
People who treat others badly
People who treats nature badly

◊ ◊ O t h e r ◊ ◊

QUEEN | 1 comments Ill make one soon

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2016 04:19AM) (new)

I like it, Raya, I wish I could accept it.

message 9: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Galaxy Ling ~ Accepted

message 11: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

No problem

message 12: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 21 comments Name: Silva Raan

Date of Birth:7/6

Season: Summer

Personality: Silva is hard going at times and has ADD and Depression. She is very kind to those who are kind to her and loves music. Everything about her says brave, loving, dangerous, and different at the same time.

Appearance: Silva has brown hair and hazel green eyes. She usually dresses in whatever ahe has available, but at times will spend hours picking out a nice outfit. She loves her leather jacket and you can almost never find her without it on.

History: fairly normal.

Family: Father: Brandon
Mother: Dalene

Date/Crush: Date: Open
Crush: Open

Bestfriends: open

Dislikes: bullies, people who cheat

message 13: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Silva Raan - Accepted

message 14: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 21 comments Cool!

message 15: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Sure. Want to RP?

message 16: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 21 comments Sure

message 17: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Where should we RP at?

message 18: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Maybe Sunvalley Field?

message 19: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 21 comments Sounds good to me.

message 20: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Want to post first?

message 21: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 21 comments Sure.

You guys gotten any boy creations?

message 22: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Not yet. I think I'm gonna delete the rule about not being able to create your opposite gender. Yeah I'll do that now.

message 23: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 21 comments Okay. Im actually bi, so i date girls too

message 24: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

I think I'm just going to create a guy.

message 25: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 21 comments Mmmk.

message 26: by The Moon Rider, ~I'm a person of few words. Art is my thing.~ (new)

Created and ready.

message 27: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 21 comments Alright