All About YA discussion

Archives > March Book Pool!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited Mar 06, 2016 06:22AM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
Pick 3 books that you want to read this month so I can add them to the pool! Read as many from the pool as you can by the end of this month!

Participants:

Erin Lynn
Janessa
Emily
Rose
Robin

The Pool:

Beyond the Red by Ava Jae The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr Gossamer by Lois Lowry Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1) by Orson Scott Card Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky The Siren by Kiera Cass Cruel Crown (Red Queen, #0.1-#0.2) by Victoria Aveyard The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina Russell Dangerous by Shannon Hale

message 2: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
Adding:

Beyond the Red by Ava Jae The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander

message 3: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 388 comments Mod
My three books to add to the pool:
Gossamer by Lois Lowry Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1) by Orson Scott Card , Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments (I WILL do better this book pool *fingers crossed*)
Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky The Siren by Kiera Cass Cruel Crown (Red Queen, #0.1-#0.2) by Victoria Aveyard

message 5: by Erin Lynn (new)

I DNFed Beyond the Red. Oops.

message 6: by Cas ❦ (last edited Mar 01, 2016 11:57PM) (new)

message 8: by Cas ❦ (last edited Mar 07, 2016 08:14PM) (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Currently Reading:

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien

Also have Cruel Crown (Red Queen, #0.1-#0.2) by Victoria Aveyard waiting to be read!

Read: Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

message 9: by Erin Lynn (new)

Hey, Robin, I made a mistake. I thought The Art of Not Breathing came out this month, but it doesn't.

I'm going to change that book to: Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
Erin Lynn wrote: "Hey, Robin, I made a mistake. I thought The Art of Not Breathing came out this month, but it doesn't.

I'm going to change that book to: Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr"

All right, I just changed it in the pool!

message 11: by Erin Lynn (new)

Robin wrote: "Erin Lynn wrote: "Hey, Robin, I made a mistake. I thought The Art of Not Breathing came out this month, but it doesn't.

I'm going to change that book to: Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr"

All..."

Thanks! :)

message 12: by Erin Lynn (new)

Read so far:

Beyond the Red by Ava Jae - DNFed it because the plot just wasn't holding my interest.

The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan - This is one of those quiet YA books that everyone needs to read right now.

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Read: Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky

message 14: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 388 comments Mod
Read: Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare

message 15: by Erin Lynn (new)

Read: The Siren by Kiera Cass

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Read: The Siren by Kiera Cass