Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) Monsters of Men question

Is Todd dead or still alive?
Elizabeth Elizabeth Feb 25, 2016 12:40PM
At the end of the book, do you think that Todd is really dead? If there was another book that concluded everything, do you think Todd comes back to life? I know in the book, his noise comes up every so often and Viola and Ben can hear it, but will he keep fighting? Also, at the end of the book where it shows what Todd is thinking, if he survives, will he remember who is is? More importantly, will he remember Viola and Ben? If he wakes up, do you think he will kill 1017 for "killing/hurting" him? Monsters of Men

Liz wrote: "At the end of the book, do you think that Todd is really dead? If there was another book that concluded everything, do you think Todd comes back to life? I know in the book, his noise comes up ever..."

there are a few short stories and they might help :) also they're very good

You mean the short story thats in the last book? Snowscape is what its called i believe?

Liz wrote: "At the end of the book, do you think that Todd is really dead? If there was another book that concluded everything, do you think Todd comes back to life? I know in the book, his noise comes up ever..."

Read this it will give you the answer you seek, link below

Snowscape (Chaos Walking, #3.5) by Patrick Ness

http://www.scribd.com/doc/141687602/S...

Emma (last edited Feb 25, 2016 11:03PM ) Feb 25, 2016 10:51PM   0 votes
Read the last short story... I forget what its called. It has the one answer we all want. I could even tell you now, but I wouldn't do that :/