Girls of GB discussion

Book Polls

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura.125Pages (new)

Laura.125Pages (125pages) | 25 comments Mod
Hey ladies, I wanted to get a quick consensus on our monthly book polls. Would you rather have me post the next month's poll as soon as the previous one is done (i.e. post the book for April at the end of February and close it in the middle of March or post the April poll mid-March and have it end the final week of March). I was thinking of doing the next poll right away to give everyone more time to get the next book. Left me know, Thanks,

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Popejoy | 11 comments Laura, I am OK either way on the polls. Maybe earlier is better. Can we suggest books to be added for the polls? There is a new book coming out from Graham Swift called Mothering Sundays that looks really good. I have read a few of his books and he is a wonderful author. Just a thought. :)

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Krebs (kletco) | 7 comments I think earlier is better.

message 4: by Laura.125Pages (new)

Laura.125Pages (125pages) | 25 comments Mod
Linda wrote: "Laura, I am OK either way on the polls. Maybe earlier is better. Can we suggest books to be added for the polls? There is a new book coming out from Graham Swift called Mothering Sundays that looks..."

Linda,
I include a write in spot in each poll, but I would love input from others, as I just pick books that look interesting to me, or I have seen really good reviews for. I will start a new discussion topic for book suggestions. :)