Young Adult Book Club discussion

Book of the month. > Legend (May)

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (wattpadbookreader) | 231 comments Mod
This is where we can discuss the book Legend

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Can't wait to start with this book! Heard nothing but good things about it!

message 3: by Taylor (new)

Littlebooklover wrote: "Can't wait to start with this book! Heard nothing but good things about it!"

Me two as soon as I get home I'm starting it

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna I just started reading and it's already really good!
And June is awesome!

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Anna wrote: "I love june, she's such an awesome female lead!"

Yes! I really like her!
I also prefer to read from her POV. I don't know why, because Day is amazing. But I like June just a little bit more :)
I started reading today and I'm already read half of the book! That normally doesn't happen.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Anna wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "Anna wrote: "I love june, she's such an awesome female lead!"

Yes! I really like her!
I also prefer to read from her POV. I don't know why, because Day is amazing. But I l..."

Half way :)
(view spoiler)

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Anna wrote: "What do you think of Tess?"

I like her, she is sweet :)
(view spoiler)

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna OMG I finished Legend like two minutes ago! IT WAS A M A Z I N G!
I've read this book in two days.. TWO DAYS
I love everything about it!
and the ending and ashdgasfhkashfia
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
I need to calm down..
But probably I start reading prodigy in 3...2...1.. BYE

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna I've just finished the second book in this trilogy and I can't describe my feeling.
I'm now taking a break of this trilogy because it's so mind blowing. I love this trilogy so much! :)

message 10: by Taylor (new)

I have started to read Legend :-)

message 11: by Taylor (new)

Ya they finely kissed :-)

message 12: by Taylor (new)

Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome"

Yes, It's so good, I'm so happy we read it for this month!

message 14: by Taylor (last edited May 12, 2014 09:18AM) (new)

Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome"

Yes, It's so good, I'm so happy we read it for this month!"

Me to and when his hmmng died I gasped and when Gfbh gave up there life I got tears in me eyes And sorry about the messed up words I don't know how to do the spoiler thing

message 15: by Anna (last edited May 12, 2014 12:34AM) (new)

Anna WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome"

Me to and when the hamndhy died ..."

I know right? I was in shock when I read those parts.
I was like, if this happened in only the first book of the Trilogy, then what will happen in the last book!? O__O

I don't know how tho explain the spoiler thing.. because when I do he marks it as a spoiler.. Sorry.

message 16: by Taylor (new)

Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome"

Me to ..."

I was the same way in fact my exact thought was "please don't be like allegiant".

And it's fine I was just wondering how to do it but thanks you kind do explained it to me

message 17: by Anna (new)

Anna WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome"

Yes, It's so good, I'm so happy we read it ..."

Yeah, I'm really scared for a Allegiant ending.. But I heard that Champion had a beautiful end.. So now I don't actually know what to expect.
I'm currently reading Champion, so I will find out soon how it ends ;)

message 18: by Taylor (new)

Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome"

Yes, It's so good..."

Ok when you finish can you message me and at lest tell me that it's not like allegiant so I don't worry

message 19: by Taylor (last edited May 12, 2014 08:59AM) (new)

Anna wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awe..."

How do you put spoilers

message 20: by Taylor (new)

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome"

Me to ..."

It's weird I tried doing it but it just hide the word with no way to see it

message 21: by Taylor (new)

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awesome"

Yes, It's so good, I'm so ha..."

It's fine I just didn't know if that was normally or something when you were typing. Thanks anyways

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna Anna wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awe..."

Okay, I'm stil nervous.. I have some guesses for the ending, witch I don't know how I feel about them..
I'll just read the book ;D

message 23: by Taylor (new)

Littlebooklover wrote: "Anna wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and o..."

Lol good idea that's always the best way to find out

message 24: by Taylor (new)

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was..."

Oh you helped me plenty it's fine

message 25: by Anna (new)

Anna WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading legend and omg it was awe..."

It's not like Allegiant. :)
but I still cried a lot.. It's a beautiful end, but still sad.

message 26: by Taylor (new)

Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Just finished reading..."

Ok I'm scared slightly but I still want to read it

message 27: by Taylor (last edited May 15, 2014 09:48PM) (new)

Anna wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote..."

Ok now I'm like why are people tearing up does day die what is going on this is what I look like right now

http://img.pandawhale.com/66068-panic...