I loved this book

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I just bought this book.

WattpadBookReader | 231 comments Mod
Spaztic_Nerd wrote: "I just bought this book."

I really enjoyed it and think you will like the book

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 40 comments Mod
Has anyone started reading? I just got my copy! :)

Amy wrote: "Has anyone started reading? I just got my copy! :)"

I've read it and loved it :-)

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Amy wrote: "Has anyone started reading? I just got my copy! :)"

I've read it and loved it :-)"

I've also read it, plus the two books that follow, I really think you're g..."

I haven't read the other book yet I'm trying to catch up with the book I do have

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Amy wrote: "Has anyone started reading? I just got my copy! :)"

I've read it and loved it :-)"

I've also read it, plus the two boo..."

See I want to get down to like five books before I but more

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Amy wrote: "Has anyone started reading? I just got my copy! :)"

I've read it and loved it :-..."

Yeah plus I have books a friend loaned me so I have to read though's soon to... Oh so many books so little time

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Amy wrote: "Has anyone started reading? I just got my ..."

Oh so many books so little time. Lol

Anna wrote: "#readerproblems lol"

Lol. How many books are on your to read list

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "#readerproblems lol"

Lol. How many books are on your to read list"

Do you mean that I own or that's on my goodreads to-read shelf?"

All the books you own and plan to read

Anna wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "#readerproblems lol"

Lol. How many books are on your to read list"

Do you mean that I own or that's on m..."

30 I've worn it down quit a bit since winter

Anna wrote: "That's good, I just recently went to a book sale and got a good amount of books. So I need to read those before I buy anymore."

Yeah and see I have a system I read books in the order I buy them so I make sure I read all my books because if I want to get to um let's say Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins I have to first read Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1) by Kerstin Gier

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "That's good, I just recently went to a book sale and got a good amount of books. So I need to read those before I buy anymore."

Yeah and see I have a system ..."

I wouldn't ether but I arrange my bookshelf in that order and the to read book shelf if you look at it that's the order I bought the books in

Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Anna wrote: "That's good, I just recently went to a book sale and got a good amount of books. So I need to read those before I buy a..."

Thanks

message 17: by Khim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Khim Mihk (khimbyrlee05) | 2 comments I read the whole trilogy last February. I was amazing. But doesn't like the ending though.

message 18: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Khim wrote: "I read the whole trilogy last February. I was amazing. But doesn't like the ending though."

Yea, the ending is heartbreaking.. But actually, I'm one of those people who was okay with the ending.

message 19: by Khim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Khim Mihk (khimbyrlee05) | 2 comments Littlebooklover wrote: Yea, the ending is heartbreaking.. But actually, I'm one of those people who was okay with..."

I really reread it thrice. I just can't believed how it ended. But, it already get over with it now.

Kristal McKerrington (kristal_mckerrington) | 6 comments Hi,

I never saw this topic so here is what I thought of it:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...