The Rebelution discussion

Activities > Group Bible Read

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) We're going to be starting a Bible Read as a group, anybody interested is welcome to join in. Here's how it's going to work:
We'll vote on a poll for what book of the Bible we want to read first and then we'll have about a month to read it, (shorter or longer depending on the length of the book chosen). I'll make a specific topic for the chosen book where we can share how how our reading is going and what we're learning from it. You can split up you reading any way you want, there won't be any schedule for that. There will be a set time for when we start and finish the book, but if it takes you longer don't worry about it, there's absolutely no pressure. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to ask any of the mods. You can comment here to let us know if you will be participating.
Have fun everyone!

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne Caitlin (annebcaitlin) | 87 comments Do we know the book yet? I will try! Tho I might not be on every day ;)

message 3: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) No, we don't know the book yet, we have a poll set up where you can vote though. I'll make an announcement when the poll ends. :)

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne Caitlin (annebcaitlin) | 87 comments Ok thx! ;)

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) We're starting Ephesians tomorrow everyone! Have your Bibles ready and your mind open to the word of God. We'll plan to finish on March 19.

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne Caitlin (annebcaitlin) | 87 comments Yup! Ok! Thank you!! ;)

message 7: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) :D