Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Wild Card (Etudes in C#, #1)
This topic is about Wild Card
Book Discussion & Recommendation > Free Fantasy Audiobook for first five responses

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mandy (itsmemandy) | 6 comments Hi All-
In addition to being a devoted reader of paranormal romance I am an audiobook narrator (so sometimes I'm paid to read aloud and....sometimes I'm not).

Since I think of Vaginal Fantasy as my people....
I'm giving away a handful of copies in honor of the release of the newest book I've narrated, Wild Card ; Jamie Wyman's great book about a snarky, smart and sassy girl in servitude to the Goddess of discord, Eris. My hope is that you'll like listening to this book as much as I've enjoyed reading it.

Just reply to my message and I'll DM you to give you a code (first five).

Cheers!
Mandy Nelson

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathytrithardt) Sounds fab. Count me in.

message 3: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany (nerdyspinster) | 255 comments Sure, I'm in. The book summary seems interesting.

message 4: by Lily (new)

Lily (likwan) | 1 comments I'm interested!

Rune | 43 comments Me too

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Whaley (beckers77) | 80 comments I'm interested!

Mandy (itsmemandy) | 6 comments Awesome! Thanks for the responses. I'm sending codes today.

-mandy

Rune | 43 comments Love it! Kat is brilliant!! Will you be doing the rest of the serries?

Rune | 43 comments This was such a fantastically funny well written book! I adored the charcters and the voices you gave them. Awesome job! Will you be doing the whole serries?

Mandy (itsmemandy) | 6 comments Thanks Rune!
I'm already working on the second book and the third will be released in the fall.