Female 22, (TranzCon, #1) Female 22, discussion

I'd like to get a discussion going.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

DavidHulett Wilson Hello everyone who’s read Female 22, reading it now, marked it as “to read”, or just browsing.

As the author of the book I really hope people will enjoy it, but that’s a fairly predictable thing any writer might have said. So I need to say more. I’m an ordinary guy who worked for a living for many years and finally found the time to write sci-fi stories. I’m extremely interested in getting feedback about my work and I’m prepared to listen to whatever people say, including the “not so good” comments.

For the five days in every 90 that Amazon allows, my book will be a free Kindle download on Amazon (always on a Saturday). However, if you can’t find it free, email me and I’ll send you the mobi file. In addition I also have a number of promotional print copies available and these are also free (in return for a review).

dhwbooks@virginmedia.com

message 2: by DavidHulett (last edited Mar 30, 2016 09:02AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

DavidHulett Wilson I'd like to say a big thank you to the 1406 people who requested a print copy of "Female 22". It was absolutely great to see that so many people were interested, especially the 500 people who added it to their "Want to Read" list.

I'm sorry I can't send every one of you a free print copy (the postage alone would bankrupt me), but on Saturdays in May you can have the Kindle version FREE!

If you can't wait that long, or if you'd like the e-Pub version, send me an email at "dhwbooks@virginmedia.com:.