UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General Chat - anything Goes > The even shinier Morning! thread!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 24,300 (24300 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 485 486

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yep, we've destroyed another Morning! thread!

Yay!!!!

message 2: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments Wow another one bites the dust!

That one didn't get anywhere near as long as the old one though

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9126 comments So shiny we're going to need shades! Lots of room to spread out though...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yeah, 50 000 in the last one, I think.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I have a headache. Can you turn the shine down a little?

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9126 comments Are people going to be able to find us in here?

Ooh perhaps they will bring housewarming gifts

message 7: by Gingerlily - The Full Wild (last edited Feb 25, 2016 09:29AM) (new)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I like the curtains.

Have some housewarming cookies.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I think this calls for a new chocolate fountain.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Hmmm.

Do we like the pink neon?

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I'm sure other colours are available. Green, for example.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Second one, I think.

Oh my gawd, are those DONUTS????????

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Yes. :) :) :)

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments I need to swim in the chocolate fountain!!! Haven't done that for years!!! Where is David wailing! He was my partner in crime in the fountain lol!!
Can't believe we broke another thread!!
I like this one though!! Can I paint a corner purple?? I do love purple!!!

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9126 comments I like the trained decorative hedgehogs around the bottom.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Hedgehogs?? I thought they were spikey flowers!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Emma (Queen of the weirdo's) wrote: "I need to swim in the chocolate fountain!!! Haven't done that for years!!! Where is David wailing! He was my partner in crime in the fountain lol!!
Can't believe we broke another thread!!
I like th..."

Here is a purple corner for you

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4336 comments Bookcases
We need plenty of bookcases
And a window seat to read on and squashy chairs.

There was a window seat that I saw somewhere with bookshelves

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Or is this more what you were thinking of...

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Whoop!! Thanks Susan. My very own purple corner :-)
Sooo pretty

message 22: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3056 comments I did wonder why the old thread had -1 posts in it! We're doing well at breaking these threads! :) Is there space in this one for a music corner for practising? A piano doesn't take up that much room :)

Nearly done for the day, one more hour to go...

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Oooh I love the squishy purple corner chair. Perfect for sitting with the kindle!!
Definitely need a music corner. I love to sing so a microphone is a must too :-)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Ok, here you are Claire!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I'll be needing earplugs so I can read.

message 26: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Does everything have to be purple ? Can't we have a nice turquoise blue recliner or two and what about a nice cozy corner filled with beanbags for all our furry members ?

We have only broken 2 morning threads in five years so I don't think that's too bad at all

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Anita's chair.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments and a cosy dog

message 29: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Perfect ! Thanks GL have a it of cake left from last night, Roy was most impressed with cake and Labrador

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "I'll be needing earplugs so I can read."

You can have a cosy reading nook away over the other side.

message 31: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Never mind Patti, I like that idea very much ! One improvement though, a thick door with a big padlock so I can lock myself in, oh and a small trap door so you can keep me supplied with cake.
If Patti is VERY good I might let her share

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments And no room for dogs and small children, Anita? You'd not stay there for too long....

message 33: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments You could always post them through the small trap door !

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11484 comments Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "Patti (baconater) wrote: "I'll be needing earplugs so I can read."

You can have a cosy reading nook away over the other side.

"

That is amazing!

Claire/Em (can't remember which!), tarot card reading was amazing! We got there early so nipped into tesco for lunch and picked up some bargains! Home visit went well, and I even got to pick up some stuff I needed on the way home so don't have to do that on sat!

message 35: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Did they tell you anything exciting Desley ? It's ages since I had a reading done, sadly I lost touch with the lady who was so accurate in so many things.
When Nikki and Nicky thought they wouldn't be able to have children she said " to tell them not to waste their time going to the hospital, there is nothing wrong with either of them and if she isn't pregnant now then she soon will be " they were due to go back to the consultant 3 weeks later and 2 weeks later Nikki found out she was having Evie. That was just one thing she got right, she was really good.
Sadly I didn't have her number and the friend who recommended her is no longer with us. She didn't advertise it was all word of mouth and the only thing I know about her is her first name, that she lived near Bakewell and had horses and dogs.
I hope your reading was as good as mine was.

message 36: by Michael Cargill (new)

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 3001 comments Had my first physio session today, for the hamstring is busted in October last year.

Things are looking promising and I have some exercises to do before going back next week.

Weirdly, it turns out that the guy who I had the appointment with, he regularly treats one of the players who plays for the hockey club that I go and watch.

message 37: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Pleased to hear that Michael, hope it continues to improve.

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11484 comments Anita wrote: "Did they tell you anything exciting Desley ? It's ages since I had a reading done, sadly I lost touch with the lady who was so accurate in so many things.
When Nikki and Nicky thought they wouldn'..."

Yeah, we'll have to see if she is right about the future, but she was right about other things, she lives in Atherton, dont know if that's too far for you?

message 39: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments You will have to keep us posted. I've not heard of Atherton so I don't know how near it is. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11484 comments Anita wrote: "You will have to keep us posted. I've not heard of Atherton so I don't know how near it is. Glad you enjoyed it though."

It's Wigan

message 41: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) | 4493 comments Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "I like the curtains.

Have some housewarming cookies.

"

Gorgeous! Thank you! I love cookies!

message 42: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Ok thanks Desley.

GL always brings yummy cookies Alicia, and she not half bad in the chocolate fountain department although when Emma has stopped swimming in it you may want to give it a miss !

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments We'll clean out the fountain when Emma has finished, and put in some fresh chocolate.

message 44: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Good old GL, what would we do without you !

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments I'm and cleaned it out already for you all. Was great you now feel positively sick!! You want white, dark or milk chocolate this time?
Desley, definitely keep us posted about the future stuff! Mine came true on a few things, including my man!

message 46: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments thank you hon, don't mind, I know lets have a bit of each then everyone is suited.

I'm so pleased you are so happy, long may it continue !

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11484 comments Emma (Queen of the weirdo's) wrote: "I'm and cleaned it out already for you all. Was great you now feel positively sick!! You want white, dark or milk chocolate this time?
Desley, definitely keep us posted about the future stuff! Mine..."

She thinks I'll meet someone in Sept or Oct

message 48: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) | 4493 comments Anita wrote: "Ok thanks Desley.

GL always brings yummy cookies Alicia, and she not half bad in the chocolate fountain department although when Emma has stopped swimming in it you may want to give it a miss !"

Chocolate fountain! You people have too much fun. And I'm too far away to come swimming. Darn.

message 49: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments No one is too far away round here Alicia, feel free to dive in whenever you like, all welcome !

How exciting Desley ! I do hope she is right.

message 50: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) | 4493 comments Anita wrote: "No one is too far away round here Alicia, feel free to dive in whenever you like, all welcome !

How exciting Desley ! I do hope she is right."

They have one at our local Chinese buffet on the weekends. I'll go there and think of you all.

And I'll do the virtual swim in yours the rest of the time. Mmmm.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 485 486
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.