Girls Only Book Club discussion

Blogs > From the Ends of the World

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Here ya go!!

message 2: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Wow , you really have traveled all over. I wish my parents would let me travel on my own. As a family we have never been out of the USA. The only place I've gone to is Mexico.

message 3: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα I was born in Michigan too! (and still live here). And you have traveled A LOT! I have never left the US.

message 4: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Have you ever been to LA? All my family lives in the US, so we have no great reason to travel.

message 5: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα My family all lives here too, so we don't really travel.

message 6: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα I love Chicago! That's one cool place i have been to. haha!

message 7: by Celestial (new)

Celestial I've never been to Chicago or New York, but I plan on going sometime. I love to travel so my parents got me a passport at a younger age than all of my siblings.

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Oh cool!! That is awesome!!

message 9: by Celestial (new)

Celestial That is really cool Sarah. My friend was born in Korea, so she has a Korean passport.

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) That is totally cool!

message 11: by Zoë (last edited Mar 04, 2016 02:16PM) (new)

Zoë (zoeblife) Wow, thats so cool that you've been to Stratford! I grew up there and it is such a little town. I don't live there anymore, though. And also, my sister is Canadian and married to a Mexican and they were recently in Acapulco. From the pictures I saw, it is GORGEOUS.
And the Ripley's Aquarium, in Toronto, is that the one you went to? It IS so awesome! I went there and loved it

message 12: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Do you travel often Zoe?

message 13: by Celestial (new)

Celestial That sounds amazing.

message 14: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I know!! I would love to travel the world.

message 15: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zoeblife) Celestial wrote: "Do you travel often Zoe?"

Sort of! I've been to 16 different countries. We mostly just travel when we go on vacation, although my mom is a world speaker so she travels more than the rest of us :)

message 16: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Oh that sounds fun. I wish my family and I traveled more often.

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) that sounds soooo fun!!! I haven't traveled much. We usually just doing things within our state. But I have been to Indiana many times to visit my sister, Wisconsin, to visit bro! AND (These are really cool) Kentucky to go to the Creation Museum. Washington D.C, even though I barely can remember it. And, when I was just a baby, we went to Niagara Falls. NO recollection of that.

message 18: by Olivia (last edited Jun 05, 2016 03:20PM) (new)

Olivia | 1 comments Hi guys! I've decided to try out to some groups :). I'm a typical third cultured young adult with my parents still in the Middle East. I live near Vancouver, but have been all over the world.Catch you around!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Olivia!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome!!!

message 21: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Hey Olivia, and welcome! :D

message 22: by Celestial (new)

Celestial I love D.C Haley! One day my two close friends and I want to travel Europe as well as Korea (one of them is Korean).

message 23: by Bella (new)

Bella | 271 comments Wow! Some of you guys have traveled a lot! I've never been outside of the US. I've only been to AZ, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, South Dakota, and maybe Iowa? Of course, my state which I've was born in. The middle of the United States, the best place to be!

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) That is awesome!!!!

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) Wow.

I've only been to California, Oregon, and Washington. You guys are awesome in my opinion! xD

message 26: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) ;) I have only been to a few states myself.

message 27: by Celestial (new)

Celestial I have been to a lot of states but only because my family went on like a 4 week car trip.

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) That is so cool! I have always wanted to go on a long car trip and just drive places.

message 29: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Therese (susanthegentle) On my bucket list there is one to rent an RV and go on a road trip across the country with my friends...just like a million other people in the world. XD But it could happen. ;)

message 30: by Celestial (new)

Celestial I want to go on a road trip with m¥ friends too. :D

message 31: by Michaila (new)

Michaila  (michailareads) | 67 comments I went across the U.S in an R.V, from East to West. But, I was only 6 months old...so...I don't remember any of it :P
~Mic

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been to: IN, CA, WI, MI, OH, WA, CO, and a few others. This summer my family is going to drive to CA, so we will be in other states. Oh, and I have been to Canada, too!

message 33: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) I've only been to California, Washington, and Oregon.
I wish I could go to Wisconsin... (xD)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be sooo fun! xD

message 35: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I've been to Wisconsin!!! Well--the way up north part of Wisconsin. ;)

message 36: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 125 comments As for the states I've been to Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Florida.

As for out of the country I've been to Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, Jamaica, Haiti and St Thomas.

message 37: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Cool!!!!