What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Millionare office romance, hires secretary, book starts with interviews

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lolo (last edited Jan 13, 2017 11:21PM) (new)

Lolo | 22 comments Looking for a millionaire office romance novel. Book starts with interviews, the man hires the girl because of what she's wearing. I dont remember alot.

The interview takes place in a conference room with the boss' dad or someone else present as well or a partner. If i remember correctly.

He proposes to her in his office

There is a particular situation in the book where the girl ignores him in the cafeteria of the office or the reataurant of the office. And comes there because of her only(?)

Then on one instance in the cafeteria the sexual tension is extremely high.

There are alot of in office scenes.

Can someone help?

Tia

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1394 comments Not much to go on... Any more info about the plot?

Heller (hmmm, doesn't start right at interview)
Marie Kelly has a couple that sound similar, probably Secretary With Benefits for the Billionaire stands out as closest.

I think I've read a few others, but can't quite remember their names ATM.

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 591 comments The CEO Buys In comes to mind. Have no idea why he hires her, though. But has similar theme.

message 4: by Lolo (new)

Lolo | 22 comments MJ wrote: "Not much to go on... Any more info about the plot?

Heller (hmmm, doesn't start right at interview)
Marie Kelly has a couple that sound similar, probably [book:Secr..."

Thank you, those these aren't the titles. But thanks alot. I know I didnt have much to.give away. Ill keep racking my brain for a few imlorr pieces of the story.

message 5: by Lolo (new)

Lolo | 22 comments Jenna wrote: "The CEO Buys In comes to mind. Have no idea why he hires her, though. But has similar theme."

Thank youuu, though this isn't the one. I know I.didn't have suffir information. Ill.keep racking my brain for it.
Thank youuu

message 7: by AngelReads (new)

AngelReads | 52 comments Was the secretary he hired a newly graduate?

message 8: by Lolo (new)

Lolo | 22 comments AngelReads wrote: "Was the secretary he hired a newly graduate?"

Angel reads, yes she was.

message 10: by Lolo (new)

Lolo | 22 comments Juels wrote: "Playing Dirty by Tiffany Snow?"

No. :(
Thanks though

message 11: by Pilar (new)

Pilar España | 143 comments Lolo wrote: "Looking for a millionaire office romance novel. Book starts with interviews, the man hires the girl because of what she's wearing. I dont remember alot.
Can someone help?

Tia"

What is she wearing??

message 12: by Lolo (new)

Lolo | 22 comments Mary wrote: "Lolo wrote: "Looking for a millionaire office romance novel. Book starts with interviews, the man hires the girl because of what she's wearing. I dont remember alot.
Can someone help?

Tia"

What ..."

I think she's wearing a low cut top and a skirt.

message 13: by AngelReads (new)

AngelReads | 52 comments Is it The Design (A Heart Novel) by R.S. Grey?

message 14: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35769 comments Mod
The Design by R.S. Grey - AngelReads's suggestion

message 15: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Lolo, was AngelReads' suggestion your book?

message 16: by Lolo (new)

Lolo | 22 comments Kris wrote: "The Design by R.S. Grey - AngelReads's suggestion"

Thanks for the suggestion though

message 17: by Lolo (new)

Lolo | 22 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Lolo, was AngelReads' suggestion your book?"

message 18: by Lolo (new)

Lolo | 22 comments AngelReads wrote: "Is it The Design (A Heart Novel) by R.S. Grey?"

No :(

message 19: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Lolo, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 20: by Jen Ev Eve (new)

Jen Ev Eve | 104 comments Bump