Girls Only Book Club discussion

Blogs > Make a Blog

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Hey everyone, so you have probably already heard my idea but here it is again.
Have you ever wanted to do your own blog but just can't do it because of time or you just don't know what to do? Well, you can start one up right here in this group!! Run it like a blog or however you want!

Just tell me what you want your blog to be titled and I will make it!

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Mine is going to be title From Chocolate to Books and Everything In Between!

message 3: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα I think it would be cool to have one, but I probably wouldn't post enough. haha! Anyway, that is a cool title!

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Well, you can always make one. I mean, you don't have to post every day. It can be once in a while or on a schedule. Doesn't matter!
And thanks!! I mean, if I am going to be writing about books and baking, why not?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like mine to be called Books, Plain and Simple. :)

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Okay!!!! Coming right up!

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Oh totally!! Super cool!

message 8: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα I think I will make one about studying and study tips since I love studying! LOL! Any name ideas?

message 9: by Hanny (new)

Hanny (ohanna) | 340 comments Aɳɳα wrote: "I think I will make one about studying and study tips since I love studying! LOL! Any name ideas?"

Oh my gosh! You like studying?!? Please make that blog because I'm a total reck when it comes to studying and always trying to think of other ways to do it.

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Sarah wrote: "Are you aloud to have more than 1 blog?"

I would like to start with only one.

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Aɳɳα wrote: "I think I will make one about studying and study tips since I love studying! LOL! Any name ideas?"

That is a great idea!!!

message 12: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα Thanks! I just cant think of what to call it! LOl :)

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Hmm....let me think....

message 14: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα How about "studivation" or "always studying" or "coffee and notebooks"?

message 15: by Salma (last edited Feb 25, 2016 03:03PM) (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 29 comments How about'Study Lamp'?

message 16: by Aɳɳα (last edited Feb 25, 2016 03:03PM) (new)

Aɳɳα I like that too!
What do you think Haley?

message 17: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα I think I will do that! Study Lamp! :D

message 18: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα Could you start it for me Haley?

message 19: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Tooley (rebekahtooley) I already have a blog about my life in England. I don't post very often though ...

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I just started it!!

message 21: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα Thanks Haley! I just posted! :)

message 22: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) :) Great!

message 23: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 7 comments Maybe I'll make one this summer after I graduate

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Okay, great!!!!

message 25: by Kitty (new)

Kitty *Half Cat, Half Human* (lifesacarousal) | 95 comments May I have one? If so, I would like it to be called the "Purrrfect Match"

message 26: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Sounds super cool! I love the title!!

message 27: by Chaya & Cinnamon (last edited Apr 15, 2016 01:19PM) (new)

Chaya & Cinnamon (chayacinnamon) Just saw this thread. I actually just started my Read to Your Heart's Content blog yesterday evening with Wordpress! :) And it was free! I wanted to invite you all to check it out! Today I just have a short time in between the busy right before Shabbat. I really hope you all visit and like it. :) I'll have to come back and check the ones out on here. Gotta go soon! :)

Chaya

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Cool! I will definitely check it out!

message 29: by Chaya & Cinnamon (new)

Chaya & Cinnamon (chayacinnamon) Lady Haley *Words and Romance are my Life* wrote: "Cool! I will definitely check it out!"

Todah, thank you so much, Haley! :) Hope you like it! :) Now I really gotta get off of here! Have to help with finishing dinner! :) Hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

Chaya

message 30: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Thanks! i will! have an awesome weekend, I mean. ;) I hope you have the same!!!

message 31: by Chaya & Cinnamon (new)

Chaya & Cinnamon (chayacinnamon) Lady Haley (Bob) *Words and Romance are my Life* wrote: "Thanks! i will! have an awesome weekend, I mean. ;) I hope you have the same!!!"

Thanks, Haley! :)

Chaya

message 32: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) ;)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I allowed to make a different blog? The old one is unfocused and messy, but the new one would actually have a theme/topic.

message 34: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Sure! What do you want to call it?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Train Up A Child" would be a good title.

message 36: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Okiedokie!

message 37: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 125 comments I'll take one! How about the name "Rachel's Ramblings" ?

message 38: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Okay!!

message 39: by Lacee (new)

Lacee (laceew45) I can never think of something to write about that appeals to people. But it has always been my dream to have a blog that people actually read. I feel like my life isn't interesting enough. So, any tips, help, advice?

Astrid (NOT Asteroid!!) (astridnotasteroid) | 22 comments Can mine be called Astrid's Universe?

message 41: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Lacee wrote: "I can never think of something to write about that appeals to people. But it has always been my dream to have a blog that people actually read. I feel like my life isn't interesting enough. So, any..."

Just write what you feel. If you feel like talking about...let's say...food, talk about that. When you think about it, you will know that your life is interesting. I think the same thing. But, when I thought about it, I realized there were a million little things to talk about.

message 42: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Astrid (NOT Asteroid!!) wrote: "Can mine be called Astrid's Universe?"

Sure!