The Hopefuls discussion

Help

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Irene (new)

Irene | 13 comments Hey guys, I know this is a strange place to post this, but I could really use some help with a certain subject for uni. (It's a long message but please read through it, I'd really appreciate it.)

For one of my university courses I am researching the relationship between humans and animals. For one of the assignments I need to require as many pictures as I can about a moment a human interacts with an animal, accompanied with a line which explains the thoughts/feelings of the picture..

At the moment I have two themes for the pictures:
-A negative Interaction/moment with my 4-legged pet
-My favorite, animal related, interaction or moment at the zoo.

I would appreciate it immensely if you could take some pictures of one of these (or both) themes, which I could use for my research. (Faces will be blurred in the pictures, They will not be published publically, and names will not be saved/noted)
Pictures can be sent to me in a private message here on Good reads (I think) or just post here on the thread,or sent with an email to I.C.F.vanHouten@student.tudelft.nl
If you could ask your friends to participate as well, I’d really appreciate it.

In advance, Thanks for the help.
Love, Irene

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam Van der Cammen (nevergivein) | 1 comments I tried sending you a private message but it says that you aren't accepting messages so maybe you should look at your settings :) And are you from The Netherlands? (because of your email .nl)

message 3: by Irene (new)

Irene | 13 comments Sam wrote: "I tried sending you a private message but it says that you aren't accepting messages so maybe you should look at your settings :) And are you from The Netherlands? (because of your email .nl)"

I'll take a look at it, thanks for showing me, and yes I am

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene | 13 comments Sam wrote: "I tried sending you a private message but it says that you aren't accepting messages so maybe you should look at your settings :) And are you from The Netherlands? (because of your email .nl)"

I fixed the messaging problem, I think