♥ BR ♥ discussion

World After br

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne  (jeannel1) | 2186 comments Mod
I sure hope this is what we decided to go for since this is the one I bought. Lol!

It got really good ratings, but I might have to re-read the first one. Hopefully not.

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥  | 2388 comments Mod
Ooh you started. I'll tidy up and get started
I need a recap... What happened in book 1???

Did he (view spoiler)

So Paige her sister (view spoiler)

message 5: by Jeanne (new)

haha, maybe we should re-read book 1! (view spoiler)

Sorry Ami! I ended up working all day instead of half a day, everyone I work with is sick. I'll get to reading now!

message 6: by Jeanne (new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Did he [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

No worries Jeanne. I didn't make it far. The chapters are quite short. I'm on ch6. I can't be bothered go bk to reread lol!! But I sort of remember it now

message 8: by Jeanne (new)

OK, glad it's coming back to you! I listened to the first one in a audio. I have to work again today, (boo) but I'll get back to it tonight and this week-end.:)

Hey Jeanne just to let you know I haven't made any progress since last night. I'll read a bit later but I'm so knackered today I probably won't get far

message 10: by Jeanne (new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Hey Jeanne just to let you know I haven't made any progress since last night. I'll read a bit later but I'm so knackered today I probably won't get far"

I was the same. I'm only at 11%, haha. (view spoiler)

At least we are on the same boat lol!! 3 days and I still only made it 15%...

message 12: by Jeanne (new)

Lol, I'm only at 20%, it's getting better. :)

Getting better as in the guy turns up? Or does he go missing for half the book? Lol

message 14: by Jeanne (new)

No! He's still missing! Boo! Are you not into it either? There are lots of details I don't remember from the first book.

message 15: by Jeanne (new)

OOOMMMGGGG....this book is a snoozefest without Raffe:( I made it to 40%. The flashbacks are the only think keeping me going. The crazy mom is kinda funny, and I like penryn, but idk, this is getting tedious. I liked the first one more.

Lol!!! Wells I'm still at 15%... I'm not motivated enough to carry on yet. Booooo I figured he be missing for a while but half the book???? Hmmmm