Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > The Secrets You Hide || Free Promo on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (last edited Feb 25, 2016 07:13AM) (new)

Alex Crimson | 3 comments Hi,

'The Secrets You Hide' - My novel length psychological thriller is on a free promo on Amazon till midnight, 27th Feb 2016. Synopsis and amazon link below. I believe that fans of books like Gone Girl, The Girl On The Train and Before I Go To Sleep will enjoy it a lot.

Synopsis:
Obsessions don't subside. They evolve.

Psychiatrist Robert Walker leads the perfect life. Or, at least, that is what he would have the world believe. But hidden behind the facade of happiness and calm is an obsession...a secret that he has been hiding even from the people closest to him.

His world will come crashing down when an anonymous adversary threatens to expose what he has concealed for years. Robert will learn that every secret has to come out in the open someday.

The question is, what price will he pay for hiding it?

Link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AID3B7C

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 5 comments Thank you. I'll send links when I have finished.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 5 comments Thank you. I'll send links when I have finished. Sent a friend request as your page isn't complete so that I can keep track of how to reach you!

message 4: by Alex (last edited Feb 25, 2016 07:14AM) (new)

Alex Crimson | 3 comments Amanda wrote: "Thank you. I'll send links when I have finished. Sent a friend request as your page isn't complete so that I can keep track of how to reach you!"

Thanks Amanda. Unfortunately, I still don't have access to my author page yet. Will update details once I do.

Eagerly looking forward to your review!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.