Small Government Book Fan Club discussion

Self-Promo: Books and Blogs > Reviewers Requested, Free Book Included

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.A. (last edited Feb 25, 2016 05:25AM) (new)

R.A. Mathis | 5 comments Hi all. I'm new to this group, but have known some members for a while.

I have a new political thriller coming out on Feb 29th, 2016 and would be glad to give free e-copies to anyone in this group in exchange for an honest review.

The book is Homeland: Falling Down

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank You,
R.A. Mathis

message 2: by Henry (new)

Henry Brown (machinetrooper) | 236 comments I'm game. The subject matter is of great interest to me these days, and Ghosts of Babylon was an unusual treat. (Also got the Audible version--very well acted as I remember.)

Same offer back at ya for False Flag.

message 3: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Mathis | 5 comments Thanks, Henry. It's great to hear from you again. I would enjoy the chance to read and review False Flag. Sounds like we are thinking along the same lines. I still follow and enjoy your blog. How should I get the copy to you? Also, what format do you prefer?

message 4: by Henry (new)

Henry Brown (machinetrooper) | 236 comments Cool. Mobi would be best, followed by epub, then pdf if you can't do either of those. I'm @ machinetrooper (at) gmail (dot) com.

Glad to hear you're a happy lurker at the blog.

message 5: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Mathis | 5 comments Henry, I just got Scrivener so I can covert the book to mobi. I will email it to you as soon as I figure out how to do that.

message 6: by Jack (new)

Jack (jackjuly) | 254 comments My first Novel Amy Lynn is free on Kindle today and tomorrow. I don't like making it free. As a matter of fact, I swore I would never do it again. However, The rons at the Goodreads Ace of Spades group decided it was their book of the month, so, I capitulated. Without the Ace of Spades, there would be no Amy Lynn, there would be no Jack July.

http://www.amazon.com/Amy-Lynn-Jack-J...

message 7: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Mathis | 5 comments Henry wrote: "Cool. Mobi would be best, followed by epub, then pdf if you can't do either of those. I'm @ machinetrooper (at) gmail (dot) com.

Glad to hear you're a happy lurker at the blog."

I just emailed the mobi file to you. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you again for your willingness to read and review.

message 8: by Henry (new)

Henry Brown (machinetrooper) | 236 comments Thanks. I'll look for it.