The Magisterium Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Just to talk. doesn't matter what about.

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Hey xD

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Hey lol.

I just came from school, and I swear I was ganna walk outta there xD

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments XD same. Right after I tore up a paper and flipped over a table in frustration XD.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) You did? lol.

I had to stay afterwards though lol

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments No, I meant I wanted to right after I tore up a paper and flipped a table over xc

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Oh, lol. it would have been epic if you did xD

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Oh my god yes. I was so freaking uncomfortable today. This probably happens a lot more than I think it does but I can handle it better when I don't know XD a guy was trying to look at my butt, but my gym bag was covering it and my 'best friend' ((lol)) pointed it out, and I thought I was about to die of embarrassment >.< does stuff like that bother you? I mean pervs yeah but, lol you know what I'm trying to say?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) I kinda get it lol. It's uncomfortable as heck, I mean if they check you out and you can't do anything about it xF
Guys can be such perves lol.

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Yh. Like it's not like you can take your hands and hide the whole thing >.< I find it as dang close as they can come to sexual harassment without getting in trouble XD

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) lol. I just turn around so they don't do that xD

message 13: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments I sit down lol if I'm near a chair...

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) I just, like, act if I don't notice, and go and lean on a wall lol

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela Maria Hart (angelamariahart) | 3 comments Hello! Sorry school was so upsetting for the both of you. :(
Just think, only a few more months until the summer.

message 16: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) hey guys wazup

message 18: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) the ceiling hehe

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Able the ceiling, there is the sky XD

message 20: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) and above the sky is space hehe

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) above space is the outer galaxy XD

message 22: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) above the outer galaxy is more galaxys
i g2g wrap meat now tty in a little while

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ahah this is awesome :P

message 24: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) totally!

message 25: by Terra (new)

Terra Lim | 17 comments *yells into the void* Hello? Is anyone still here?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

HI TERRA!! Yes we are still here, it's a relatively slow-paced group though :)

message 28: by Terra (new)

Terra Lim | 17 comments Hi! This group is really fun, nonetheless. But. TIMEZONES.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ahhh I agree time zones suck! Why can't we all just be in the same time XD (that is a rhetorical question, I already know the answer so don't start lecturing me hahah)

message 30: by Alice (new)

Alice Hunt | 2 comments So, uh, am I super late?