The Magisterium Roleplay discussion

OOC (out of character) > introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments get to know each other a little, Hey im jenna. I am the head mod of the group, inspired obviously by a book.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I'm Masoodah and I like alot of Contempary Romance, Dystopian fiction and Myster/thriller books. I also like fantasy too :)

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Cool! I love dystopian and fantasy :) they're like my favorite. Sometimes I'll read romance but, it usually has to have a bit more of a plot than just the romance for me.

message 4: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover (dazhanijade) | 1 comments Hey!

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill (jillcomedyjunky) Hi. Dystopian and fantasy are the best genres I've encountered but I read more contemporary romance than anything. Or... I did. As of today, I must declare my hatred for romance. Cheesiness is quickly noticed and I hate the sensation of being stuck in romancelandia. The population is full of TSTL heroines who fall for jerk heroes because of insta-love and unconceivable plot lines. The fewer first chapter I-love-you's said the better. But... give me a good hero, avoid love triangles, and commit all your TSTL heroines to the deaths deserve and... maybe I'll read it. Who am I kidding? I'm a sucker for romance, even though I continue to be disappointed.
Also, I feel the need to add that I don't hate all love triangles, but the only good one I've encountered included Kagome and Koga.

message 6: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Same for me with romance, its a 'love hate relationship' which is ironic because it happens a lot with romance books

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2016 11:21AM) (new)

Hey! I'm Idil. Thanks for inviting me!I love reading (mostly YA books) and Netflix and food. That's pretty much it ;) Can I ask which book you based this group off of? It sounds pretty intriguing.

message 8: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Yes, its fantasy and it's slightly kidish, but to me I loved it (14 going on 15) and it's called, The Iron Trials

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Hey, I'm Evelin xD. My favorite are YA Science Fiction, Romance Fiction and Historical fiction xD. Um..I know it's not good, but I judge a book by its cover, and so far, it's gone good for me XD. My hobbies are Swimming, Guitar and piano playing, and swimming. I can't say which is my favorite book, it's like saying which is my favorite bone...which I wouldn't know how to answer XD

message 10: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments XD nice

message 11: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 4 comments Hey there! I'm Isabella, and I love YA contemporary, Sci-fi, and Dystopian books. This is my first time to join a roleplaying group, so I'm sure I'll be having a lot of questions in the future. XD

anyways, thanks for the invite!

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela Maria Hart (angelamariahart) | 3 comments Hello Everyone! I'm Angela. I love YA/NA the most, but I read everything:) Thank you so much for inviting me to participate in this group. Excited to be here!

message 13: by Diogo (new)

Diogo (diogozx) | 2 comments Hi i´m Diogo from Portugal sorry if i spell something wrong. My favorite are fantasy and manga this is my first time to, to join a rpg group.

Thanks for having me.