Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Betareading Services for Hire > Beta Reading - fast turnaround

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joan (last edited Feb 27, 2016 09:00PM) (new)

Joan Carney | 5 comments Experienced with Romance, YA, NA, Thriller, Sci Fi. Taking reservations for April. Basic beta read with report .0005/word. Beta with light edit for misspellings and glaring grammar mistakes at .0007/word.

Send word count and brief description to: jcarney1148@gmail.com or via my website: joancarneyauthor.com

message 2: by J.P. (new)

J.P. Cawood | 1 comments Joan recently read two of my manuscripts and I was extremely pleased with her services! She was incredibly fast, giving me notes within a week. She gives an overview of how she felt about the characters and the plot, and then goes into detail page by page. Joan is incredibly thoughtful and intelligent. I strongly recommend her!

message 3: by JJM (last edited Mar 21, 2016 07:55PM) (new)

JJM | 2 comments I am impressed! Joan is wonderful. Her report and her edits are spot on. Joan is an amazing beta reader, and although she says she is not a professional editor, her edits are definitely the quality of a true professional. She is currently helping me with my YA/NA/Paranormal manuscript.

message 4: by Joan (new)

Joan Carney | 5 comments JJM wrote: "I am impressed! Joan is wonderful. Her report and her edits are spot on. Joan is an amazing beta reader, and although she says she is not a professional editor, her edits are definitely the quality..."

Thank you, Jennifer, I'm glad you're happy with my services.

message 5: by Joan (new)

Joan Carney | 5 comments Julie wrote: "Joan recently read two of my manuscripts and I was extremely pleased with her services! She was incredibly fast, giving me notes within a week. She gives an overview of how she felt about the chara..."

Thanks for the kind words, Julie. Can't wait to see your next work.

message 6: by Gail (new)

Gail Olmsted Joan recently read my manuscript. She was able to fit me in at the last minute, but there was nothing rushed about her report to me. I found it to be detailed, insightful and so very useful. To say that she 'got' me as well as my characters is an understatement. Based on her findings, I am happy to report that the finished manuscript which I am handing over to my editor next week is a far superior work than it was prior to Joan's review. I was skeptical at first, but any reservations I had, disappeared once we starting working together. If you are looking for a fast, efficient, talented and extremely cost-effective Beta reader, I wholeheartedly recommend Joan Carney.

message 7: by Joan (new)

Joan Carney | 5 comments Gail wrote: "Joan recently read my manuscript. She was able to fit me in at the last minute, but there was nothing rushed about her report to me. I found it to be detailed, insightful and so very useful. To say..."

Thank you Gail, I'm sure you'll get a great response for your book, I enjoyed reading it. In fact, I'm booking a tour right now!