YA LGBT Books discussion

Read-to-Review - complete & old > All Gone-Foxes-Suki Fleet Free for review on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suki (last edited Feb 28, 2016 01:42AM) (new)

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments ALL GONE 5 4 3 2 1 0 copies of my story Foxes available for review on Amazon. Either Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk is fine.

Formats available: mobi, epub, and PDF

Word count: 100K

Blurb:

When Dashiel’s body is found dumped on an East London wasteland, his best friend Danny sets out to find the killer. But Danny finds interaction difficult and must keep his world small in order to survive. By day he lives in an abandoned swimming pool and fixes electrical devices to trade for supplies, but by night, alone, he hunts sharks—a reckless search for dangerous men who prey on the vulnerable.

A chance meeting with an American boy selling himself on the streets throws this lonely existence into disarray. Micky is troubled, fragile, and Danny feels a desperate need to protect him—from what, he doesn't know. As Danny discovers more about Micky, he realizes that what Micky needs saving from is the one thing Danny can't help him fight against.

To save Micky, Danny must risk expanding his world and face something that scares him more than any shark ever could: trusting he will be accepted for who he is. If a freezing winter on the streets, a sadistic doctor, and three thousand miles don’t tear them apart first, that is.

*Content warnings* This story does contain on page sex (the characters are both 18).

Thank you :)

message 2: by Trevor (new)

Trevor sounds a good story, how do I get a copy to review?

message 3: by Suki (new)

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Trevor wrote: "sounds a good story, how do I get a copy to review?"

Thanks, Trevor. I will message you^^

message 4: by Tex Reader (new)

Tex Reader (texreader) | 12 comments Suki, this looks interesting, with some intriguing characters, maybe a little dark, and as you've said, some good angst. So I'd be interested in reading and reviewing. You mentioned it as on Amazon, which would be fine; but you also mentioned pdf, which is what I'd prefer if that's available? Thx

message 5: by Suki (new)

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Tex Reader wrote: "Suki, this looks interesting, with some intriguing characters, maybe a little dark, and as you've said, some good angst. So I'd be interested in reading and reviewing. You mentioned it as on Amazon..."

Hi there, Thanks for your interest :) Could you send me your email address please, as I can't seem to send you a private message on gr, and I'll get the file sent over. My email is sukifleet@gmail.com

Thanks,

Suki^^

message 6: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Just wanted to say this is an excellent novel. I reviewed it for The Novel Approach earlier this month. Just outstanding!

message 7: by Suki (new)

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Sammy Goode wrote: "Just wanted to say this is an excellent novel. I reviewed it for The Novel Approach earlier this month. Just outstanding!"

<3 Thank you, Sammy <3

message 8: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 171 comments I would love to review your book for you. I prefer PDF format.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer E I'd be interested in reading your book. My email address is bbalfox@yahoo.com. Thank you!!

message 10: by Salsera1974 (last edited Feb 27, 2016 08:44PM) (new)

Salsera1974 | 7 comments Hi Suki - if possible, I'd like to do a review, too. I would prefer ePub format.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Would love to review! :)

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer E Love the book so far!!! Even ordered another one from Amazon. Any other reviews needed? I think I'm hooked. lLOL

message 13: by Suki (new)

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Morgan wrote: "Would love to review! :)"

Hey Morgan,

Thanks so much for you interest^^ I'm afraid all copies have now been claimed.

Best wishes,

Suki^^

message 14: by Suki (new)

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Jennifer wrote: "Love the book so far!!! Even ordered another one from Amazon. Any other reviews needed? I think I'm hooked. lLOL"

<3 <3 <3 thank you, Jennifer! :)

message 15: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16510 comments Congrats on passing out all the copies and THANK YOU for marking your thread appropriately. I'll leave it here for a while, as you wait for reviews to be posted.

message 16: by Tex Reader (new)

Tex Reader (texreader) | 12 comments Hey Suki, I just wanted to thank you again for the ebook and let you know that after some various things that delayed this, I finally have reviewed your book. It was a joy to read, and I wanted to make sure I at least followed through with a review, even if late. Here is a summary and a link to my full review on GR, which also appears on Amazon:

4.0 of 5 stars – Heartfelt, Raw, Honest Tale of Life & Love on the Streets.
I enjoy many gay genres, including urban romance and YA/NA, and Suki Fleet did this justice in a well written, descriptive, and engaging story of what it's like to be a kid on the streets, depending on each other to survive, much less love. I couldn't help but have my heart go out to these sympathetic characters, as they struggled to figure out life, survive, and deal with loss, love and relationships.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 17: by Jeront (new)

Jeront I want this book so bad. :(

message 18: by Tara (new)

Tara Spears | 85 comments Jeront wrote: "I want this book so bad. :("
I am a Suki Fleet fan all the way, and this is one of her best! Life's short, buy the book! *grin*