The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > March Employee of the Month - ~Melissa~

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4390 comments Mod
The March 2016 Employee of the Month

description

is......

description

~Melissa~!!

description

Congrats ~Melissa~! So tell us a little about yourself:

1. What country/state do you currently live in?
2. What book are you reading right now?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. What is your favorite genre or series of books?
5. Besides reading, what are your hobbies?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. What is your favorite activity that isn’t a hobby and doesn’t involve books?
8. What is your favorite movie and/or song?
9. What challenge or type of challenge is your favorite to participate in?
10. Name a country you would like to visit, and why.
11. What was the first book that you remember reading/being read?
12. What is your dream job?
13. What is the furthest place you have traveled to?
14. What was the last book you recommended to someone?
15. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?
16. If you were given $20 to spend in a bookstore, what would you buy?
17. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?
18. What is your favorite dessert?
19. What was the last book that made you laugh?
20. What's your preferred method of reading? i.e. paperback, e-reader, audio, etc.

BONUS:
Tell us three things about yourself not already mentioned here.

message 2: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4390 comments Mod
Wonderful picture of your family, Melissa! Congrats on being EotM for March!

message 3: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Trea wrote: "Wonderful picture of your family, Melissa! Congrats on being EotM for March!"

Thanks Trea! This picture was taken at my husband's parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary party that they had at my husband's restaurant. We all had a blast. We have pictures and video's of all the grandkids out on the dance floor together having a good time.

message 4: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments TCF Mods ~ thanks for picking me for Employee of the Month. This is my favorite group on Goodreads and the one I come to first when I log on to see what's happening. I've been part of the group since it was created by Shellbelle. Thanks for keeping this such a fun group to be part of!!

I've lived in Illinois my whole life - I live in a tiny town in the Northwest suburbs about an hour out from Chicago.
2. What book are you reading right now? Sergei by Roxie Rivera - this is my FWYS pick for Feb.
3. What was the last book you read? Recently finished up Nikolai by Roxie Rivera for the SSS team challenge (it's a series recommended by Ezi), finished listening to Fury of Desire by Coreene Callahan ( another series recommended by Ezi) and I finished up Eat Crow by Jacob Lagadi that I won for review from the MM group on here.
My favorite genre's: PNR, UF, Romance, MM, Mystery. Occasionally I will read and enjoy historicals but not often, I'm not a huge fan of the NA genre either and I sometimes will pick up YA.
My favorite series: World of the Lupi, Jane Yellowrock, Mercy Thompson, Elder Races, Kate Daniels, The Others, Colorado Mountain, Rock Chick, Her Russian Protector, Infected (MM -Andrea Speed), Cut & Run to name a few :D
5. Besides reading, what are your hobbies? I don't know that I would call them hobbies but I enjoy spending my time walking, doing yoga and scrapbooking. I want to start learning how to make jewelry - there is a cool bead store by me that I want to go check out with my daughter this spring and take a class or two. I have a few tv shows that I'm hooked on - The Walking Dead being my family's (and my) favorite and we are all huddled around the tv every Sunday night for the new episode. I've started watching Lucifer which is fun and we just got netflix so I'm starting season 1 of Gotham City and I want to start House of Cards.
6. What is your favorite holiday? Hands down - Christmas - I have such great memories of Christmas' growing up and I'm trying to carry those on with my family. Halloween is a close second for me and totally my hubby's favorite holiday. Our house if always the scariest on the block - I always feel bad for the little kiddos. My daughter and I usually go out and meet them on the driveway so they don't have to walk up to our front door and be terrified, lol.
7. What is your favorite activity that isn’t a hobby and doesn’t involve books? I enjoy cooking especially when the whole family comes over - my sister in law laughs at me because I enjoy planning the whole meal but I hate planning the desserts and that's always what she plans first - so I always assign them to her!
8. What is your favorite movie and/or song? I love all the John Hughes films from when I was in High School - yep I'm dating myself - with Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club being my favorites, I've seen almost every movie that Tom Hanks has been in - I just love him and I can't forget When Harry met Sally or The Princess Bride - both with Billy Crystal - he is a riot! I don't have a favorite song but I love Pink. My daughter and I went to see her in concert last year - that girl can put on a show!!
9. What challenge or type of challenge is your favorite to participate in? I like the team challenges, Monthly/Foreman challenges and FWYS challenge, Buddy reads - although work has gotten in the way of doing Buddy reads lately.
10. Name a country you would like to visit, and why. I would love to visit Spain - pictures just look amazing. My hubby and I would like to take our children to Italy - we went on our last hurrah trip to Rome when I was pregnant with our son - it was fabulous! I want to go back and see the countryside.
11. What was the first book that you remember reading/being read? Being the youngest my Mom had the Curious George stories pretty much memorized by my turn so she would tell me them before my naps. The first book I remember getting out of the library and reading myself was the tiny Tales of Peter Rabbit books by Beatrix Potter with their glossy white cover and a drawn picture on them.
12. What is your dream job? It would have to be to work with books, of course. To be paid to read - that would be awesome as long as it was books I enjoy. When I 'retire' I think it would be fun to work part time at Barnes and Noble or some other bookstore a few hours a week. granted I know I would probably not come home with any money.
13. What is the furthest place you have traveled to? I went on a medical mission with my in laws (my mother in law is a retired eye surgery nurse) to the Philippines 15 yrs ago when my son was 1 yr old. Farthest and hardest trip I've been on. I missed my son like crazy (ok ok and my hubby, too) . Longest flight - 3 meals and I think 4 movies. Shocker - I finished two books on the way over, three books during my two weeks there and another two on my flight home, lol. My father in law thought I was crazy.
14. What was the last book you recommended to someone? just the other day in another group on here someone was looking for PNR/UF series recommendations. So I recommended Jane Yellowrock, World of the Lupi and Elder Races.
15. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? Tough question with sooo many to choose from - we'll go with one of the female heroine's that I love. Kate Daniels - I love being 'in her world'. She can bring Curran along too - I wouldn't mind a bit, lol.
16. If you were given $20 to spend in a bookstore, what would you buy? I would probably buy a cookbook. I just recently went and bought How to Cook Everything Fast: A Better Way to Cook Great Food by Mark Bittman. I have his How to Cook Everything cookbook and I constantly refer to it. I find lately that I don't read as many dead tree version of books as I used to. I fit books in when I have a minute or two here and there so ebooks work so much better for me.
17. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? I would love to be the present me and go back to the past to spend some time with my grandparents and my parents. If I could bring my kids that would be great as they never got to meet my Mom.
18. What is your favorite dessert? I'm not a huge dessert person but I love sharing a dessert with the family when we go out to eat. Tiramisu or anything with chocolate in it.
19. What was the last book that made you laugh? Beauty And The Bookworm by Nick Pageant, prior to that it was the last Charley Davidson book or Shelly Laurenston - they always make me laugh.
20. What's your preferred method of reading? i.e. paperback, e-reader, audio, etc.
I read mostly on my iPad and/or iPhone but I've recently been getting into audio books which I listen to on my Kindle - I know I'm kind of a tablet junkie, lol. I listen while on my way to and from work.

BONUS:

1) I actually love to read cookbooks. I can sit for hours and read them. My kids think I'm crazy.
2) I have two teenagers - a son and a daughter. So sad, as next year they will both be in High School - they grow up way too fast. Pretty soon we will be visiting colleges for my son.
3) I'm an RN by degree but a good deal of my job has a financial aspect to it which is funny as I originally thought I wanted to be an Accountant when I started college but hated the classes - in fact I failed Business Law.......not once but twice. Give me a Human Anatomy or Human Physiology class any day of the week.

message 5: by Lanelle, Production Chief (last edited Mar 31, 2016 02:05PM) (new)

Lanelle | 13399 comments Mod
Congratulations, Melissa.
I'm in for this challenge.
books read : 11

1. a tiny town
4. historical Pharaoh's Daughter: A Novel of Ancient Egypt 3/8/16 ***
5. jewelry These Old Shades 3/6/16/**** (Leonie receives jewelry)
6. Christmas
7. cooking Lavender Lady 3/1/16 *** (Hester does the cooking)
9. foreman challenge
10. Italy
12. George The Clue in the Crossword Cipher 3/18/16 *** (Nancy's friend George)
13. bookstore Lord Sidley's Last Season 3/7/16 *** (mcs meet in a bookstore)
15. Kate Daniels
16. ebook A Temporary Ghost 3/31/16 ***
17. grandparent The Slipper Point Mystery 3/22/16 *** (mc's grandpa helps with a clue)
18. chocolate
20. Kindle Magic Mirror 3/30/16 ***

Bonus -
crazy Cut from the Same Cloth 3/8/16 *** (mc's mother had mental problems)
teenager Frank and Fearless: Or the Fortunes of Jasper Kent 3/4 ** (mc is a teenager)
nurse Sweet Fortune 3/10/16 *** (opening scene has a nurse)

message 6: by ~Melissa~ (last edited Apr 02, 2016 09:02PM) (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Thanks Lanelle :)

message 7: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t congrats Melissa! so deserving

message 8: by Barbara ★ (last edited Feb 25, 2016 04:15PM) (new)

Barbara ★ | 1879 comments Congrats Melissa.

READ: 0/7

I've lived in Illinois my whole life - I live in a tiny town in the Northwest suburbs about an hour out from Chicago.
TBD

My favorite genre's: PNR, UF, Romance, MM, Mystery. Occasionally I will read and enjoy historicals but not often, I'm not a huge fan of the NA genre either and I sometimes will pick up YA.
My favorite series: World of the Lupi, Jane Yellowrock, Mercy Thompson, Elder Races, Kate Daniels, The Others, Colorado Mountain, Rock Chick, Her Russian Protector, Infected (MM -Andrea Speed), Cut & Run to name a few :D
Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs Fire Touched - Patricia Briggs (#9 Mercy Thompson series)

7. What is your favorite activity that isn’t a hobby and doesn’t involve books? I enjoy cooking especially when the whole family comes over - my sister in law laughs at me because I enjoy planning the whole meal but I hate planning the desserts and that's always what she plans first - so I always assign them to her!
Agnes and the Hitman by Jennifer Crusie Agnes and the Hitman - Jennifer Crusie (heroine is a food writer and caterer)

8. What is your favorite movie and/or song? I love all the John Hughes films from when I was in High School - yep I'm dating myself - with Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club being my favorites, I've seen almost every movie that Tom Hanks has been in - I just love him and I can't forget When Harry met Sally or The Princess Bride - both with Billy Crystal - he is a riot! I don't have a favorite song but I love Pink. My daughter and I went to see her in concert last year - that girl can put on a show!!
Hallowed Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #2) by Linda Robertson Hallowed Circle - Linda Robertson (pink cover)

15. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? Tough question with sooo many to choose from - we'll go with one of the female heroine's that I love. Kate Daniels - I love being 'in her world'. She can bring Curran along too - I wouldn't mind a bit, lol.
Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles #2) by Ilona Andrews Sweep in Peace - Ilona Andrews (Kate Daniels author)

17. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? I would love to be the present me and go back to the past to spend some time with my grandparents and my parents. If I could bring my kids that would be great as they never got to meet my Mom.
Dark Sapphire (Dark Jewels Trilogy, #3) by Lisa Jackson Dark Sapphire - Lisa Jackson (set in the past)

I read mostly on my iPad and/or iPhone but I've recently been getting into audio books which I listen to on my Kindle - I know I'm kind of a tablet junkie, lol. I listen while on my way to and from work.
TBD

message 9: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Thanks Pat and Barb

message 10: by JoAnne (last edited Mar 31, 2016 10:19PM) (new)

JoAnne (joannemwct) | 2441 comments Congrats - I'm in. We'll see how many I get done for this challenge!

Challenge 3/1-3/31/16
Read 11/23

1. Read a book with a small town
Truly Sweet (Sweet, Texas, #5) by Candis Terry Truly Sweet (Sweet, Texas #5) by Candis Terry 3/5/16 4stars (Sweet, Texas)

3. Read a book that's part of a series
Only You (Love to the Rescue, #3.5) by Rachel Lacey Only You (Love to the Rescue 3.5) by Rachel Lacey 3/29/16 4stars

5. Read a book where a character watches TV
The Stories We Tell A Novel by Patti Callahan Henry by Patti Callahan Henry 3/15/16 3,5stars (Cooper with Eve sitting beside him)

7. Read a book where the main character likes to cook
More Than a Feeling (Heart of the Rockies, #3) by Sara Richardson More Than a Feeling (Heart of the Rockies #3) by Sara Richardson 3/28/16 4stars (Ruby and Elsie)

8. Read a book where the main character sings
Reluctantly Royal (Suddenly, #3) by Nichole Chase Reluctantly Royal (Suddenly #3) by Nichole Chase 3/31/16 4stars (Meredith)

9. Read a book that has a team - could be sports, academic, business, etc.
What I Love About You by Rachel Gibson What I Love About You (Truly, Idaho #3) by Rachel Gibson 3/21/16 3.5stars (military team of snipers/extractionists)

13. Read a book set in a far away from my locale ( I live in CT)
Serving Trouble (Second Shot, #1) by Sara Jane Stone Serving Trouble (Second Shot #1) by Sara Jane Stone 3/9/16 4stars (Oregon)

17. Read a book set in the past
The Beauty of Love (American Wilderness, #6) by Dorothy Wiley The Beauty of Love (American Wilderness #6) by Dorothy Wiley 3/12/16 5stars (1800's and the American Frontier - settling of Kentucky)

18. Read a book with chocolate in it
The Way You Look Tonight (The Sullivans, #9) by Bella Andre The Way You Look Tonight (Sullivans #9) by Bella Andre 3/8/16 4stars (Brooke makes chocolate truffles for a living)

20. Read a book on an e-reader
The Widow and the Sheikh (Hot Arabian Nights #1) by Marguerite Kaye The Widow and the Sheikh (Hot Arabian Nights #1) by Marguerite Kaye 3/20/16 4.5stars (my Nook)

BONUS:
Read a book that has recipes in it
How to Bake a Man by Jessica Barksdale Inclan How to Bake a Man by Jessica Barksdale Inclan 3/18/16 3stars

message 11: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Thanks Joanne - I see you're a family of Accountants - too funny :)
My dad was an accountant for a printing firm and my brother is an accountant as well. I love math and numbers so I thought it would be a good fit - turns out I like science more, lol.

message 12: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne (joannemwct) | 2441 comments ~Melissa~ wrote: "Thanks Joanne - I see you're a family of Accountants - too funny :)
My dad was an accountant for a printing firm and my brother is an accountant as well. I love math and numbers so I thought it wou..."

Funny how that happens within a family. I wanted to be a teacher but when I was going to college there were a glut of teachers and no jobs. Since my parents had 4 of us to put through school I said I like math I'll do accounting instead. I did love. The other 3 in the family all got degrees in business but in marketing - they all hated accounting.

message 13: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments JoAnne wrote: "~Melissa~ wrote: "Thanks Joanne - I see you're a family of Accountants - too funny :)
My dad was an accountant for a printing firm and my brother is an accountant as well. I love math and numbers s..."

My mom had been a teacher prior to having us kids. When I was in elementary school I wanted to be a teacher - that didn't last long though, lol. My husband has a marketing degree but at two of his jobs he had bosses who wanted him to learn all parts of the business which was super beneficial for him when he bought his own business.

message 14: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne (joannemwct) | 2441 comments ~Melissa~ wrote: "JoAnne wrote: "~Melissa~ wrote: "Thanks Joanne - I see you're a family of Accountants - too funny :)
My dad was an accountant for a printing firm and my brother is an accountant as well. I love mat..."

It's funny how things turn out - often for the better!

message 15: by Katherine (last edited Apr 01, 2016 07:13AM) (new)

Katherine (katkattrinn) | 760 comments March Employee of the Month - ~Melissa~
14/14

1. What country/state do you currently live in? (Illinois) - Perfect Chemistry 27/3/16
2. What book are you reading right now?(Roxie Rivera) - Sergei 31/3/16
3. What was the last book you read? (Nikolai) - Nikolai 28/3/16
4. What is your favorite genre or series of books? (PNR) - The Dragon Who Loved Me 7/3/16
6. What is your favorite holiday? (Christmas) - Simply Irresistible 19/3/16
7. What is your favorite activity that isn’t a hobby and doesn’t involve books? (Cooking) - The Sweetest Thing 16/3/16
8. What is your favorite movie and/or song? (Pink) - Queen of Shadows 9/3/16
9. What challenge or type of challenge is your favorite to participate in? (Team Challenge) - Archangel's Storm 5/3/16
14. What was the last book you recommended to someone? (Jane Yellowrock) - Raven Cursed 30/3/16
15. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? (Kate Daniels) - Gunmetal Magic 31/3/16
17. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? (Past) - The Accidental Countess 1/3/16
18. What is your favorite dessert? (Chocolate) - Tattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics #2.5) 18/3/16
19. What was the last book that made you laugh? (Charley Davidson) - Fifth Grave Past the Light 23/3/16
20. What's your preferred method of reading? (audio book) - Beautiful Beloved 21/3/16

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles Nikolai (Her Russian Protector, #4) by Roxie Rivera Sergei (Her Russian Protector, #5) by Roxie Rivera The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin, #5) by G.A. Aiken Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) by Jill Shalvis The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5) by Nalini Singh Raven Cursed (Jane Yellowrock, #4) by Faith Hunter Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5) by Ilona Andrews The Accidental Countess (Playful Brides, #2) by Valerie Bowman Tattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics, #2.5) by Tara Sivec Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5) by Darynda Jones Beautiful Beloved (Beautiful Bastard, #3.6) by Christina Lauren

message 16: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 588 comments March Employee of the Month... Melissa

Lets see how many I can get done

1. What country/state do you currently live in? Illinois.
My favorite genre's: PNR, UF, Romance, MM, Mystery.
5. My favorite series: World of the Lupi, Jane Yellowrock, Mercy Thompson, Elder Races, Kate Daniels, The Others
. Besides reading, what are your hobbies? yoga, scrapbooking, jewelry, tv shows, The Walking Dead, Lucifer, Gotham City
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, Halloween
7. What is your favorite activity that isn’t a hobby and doesn’t involve books?cooking
8. What is your favorite movie and/or song? John Hughes films from with Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club being my favorites, Tom Hanks When Harry met Sally or The Princess Bride, Billy Crystal , Pink
9. What challenge or type of challenge is your favorite to participate in? team challenges, Monthly/Foreman challenges and FWYS challenge, Buddy reads.
10. Name a country you would like to visit, and why? Spain, Italy
11. What was the first book that you remember reading/being read? Childrens books Curious George Tales of Peter Rabbit books by Beatrix Potter
12. What is your dream job? books
13. What is the furthest place you have traveled to? Philippines .
14. What was the last book you recommended to someone? PNR/UF Jane Yellowrock, World of the Lupi and Elder Races.
15. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? Kate Daniels.
16. If you were given $20 to spend in a bookstore, what would you buy? cookbook.
17. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? past
18. What is your favorite dessert? chocolate
19. What was the last book that made you laugh? Beauty And The Bookworm by Nick Pageant, Charley Davidson book or Shelly Laurenston
20. What's your preferred method of reading? i.e. paperback, e-reader, audio, etc. audio books

BONUS
Read a book that has recipes in it

Read a book with teenagers in it.

Read a book with a nurse in it

message 17: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Congratulations Melissa!!

message 18: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Paris wrote: "Congratulations Melissa!!"

Thanks Paris :)

message 19: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16228 comments Mod
Congratulations Melissa.
Very happy for you
:D

message 20: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments ThatEzi wrote: "Congratulations Melissa.
Very happy for you
:D"

Thanks Ezi!

message 21: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi  (schadenfreudian) | 289 comments ~Melissa~ wrote: "TCF Mods ~ thanks for picking me for Employee of the Month. This is my favorite group on Goodreads and the one I come to first when I log on to see what's happening. I've been part of the group sin..."

*deepens her voice* Let my Cameron goooo. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. John Hughes were pretty standard fair when I was little. I fell in love with Robert Downey Jr really early on because of Weird Science.

Congratulations on being chosen!

message 22: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments LOL - thanks Bobbi - love the Deadpool pic!! We are now sharing all the John Hughes movies with our kids :)u

message 23: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne (joannemwct) | 2441 comments Finished on post 10
read 11/23 - missed my 1/2 way mark that I try to reach
tough reading month for me

message 24: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (katkattrinn) | 760 comments finished on post 15
I read 14 books.

message 25: by ~Melissa~ (last edited Apr 02, 2016 08:23PM) (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Katherine wrote: "finished on post 15
I read 14 books."

Awesome job Katherine and I've read and enjoyed several of those as well :D
How was Tattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics, #2.5) by Tara Sivec - I've read book 1 in the series a while ago and really need to return to this series.
Thanks for playing!

message 26: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments JoAnne wrote: "Finished on post 10
read 11/23 - missed my 1/2 way mark that I try to reach
tough reading month for me"

Nice job JoAnne - some months are just better (or worse) than others for reading - glad you enjoyed your books!!

message 27: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Here is what I read for the month :)

#4 - PNR Shadows Strike (Immortal Guardians, #6) by Dianne Duvall 4♥'s
#7 - The Sea Queen (The Dark Queens, #1) by Jovee Winters - she cooks for her daughter in law 4♥'s
#8 - Pink(ish) Cover Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) by Lara Adrian 4♥'s
#9 FWYS challenge - Fury of Obsession (Dragonfury, #5) by Coreene Callahan 3♥'s - not as good as I was hoping and Fury of a Highland Dragon (Dragonfury, #5.5) by Coreene Callahan 4♥'s
#14 - Jane Yellowrock - I blew through 3 novels and 2 novellas this month Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock, #6) by Faith Hunter Black Arts (Jane Yellowrock, #7) by Faith Hunter Broken Soul (Jane Yellowrock, #8) by Faith Hunter 6, 7 & 8 - all 4♥'s

Bonus #2 - teenagers Magic Stars (Kate Daniels, #8.5, Grey Wolf, #1) by Ilona Andrews 4♥'s

message 28: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (katkattrinn) | 760 comments ~Melissa~ wrote: "Katherine wrote: "finished on post 15
I read 14 books."

How was Tattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics, #2.5) by Tara Sivec - I've read book..."

Well, I really loved this series. Even thought cancer is a serious disease, but Tara Sivec made this situation very funny, but at the same time serious.

message 29: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Katherine wrote: "~Melissa~ wrote: "Katherine wrote: "finished on post 15
I read 14 books."

How was [bookcover:Tattoos and Tatas|22728057..."

I'll have to get back to this series. I like when the author can mix medical happenings into the mix. I just finished most in the Unseen Enemy series by Marysol James and she did the same thing pretty realistically