Readers Unite discussion

Glass Sword > Where are you up to?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddy (new)

Maddy (maddythereader) | 9 comments Mod
I have finished Glass Sword (:
Where are you guys up to? What do you think about it so far?

message 2: by shelby (new)

shelby (wonderingreader) I finished it!

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelbatron) | 4 comments Finished as well! I liked it - like I said earlier though.. that freaking ending

message 4: by Maddy (new)

Maddy (maddythereader) | 9 comments Mod
Shelby wrote: "Finished as well! I liked it - like I said earlier though.. that freaking ending"

yes omg that ending

message 5: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Harris (ourbookworlds) I've finished... I personally didn't really like it:( Mare's personality is driving my crazy! She's one when then the next, it's all to complicated for me! The beginning was also a very slow start.. am I the only one who feels this way? Also Cal is just way to good for her.. ugh I'm struggling

message 6: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelbatron) | 4 comments Kyla wrote: "I've finished... I personally didn't really like it:( Mare's personality is driving my crazy! She's one when then the next, it's all to complicated for me! The beginning was also a very slow start...."

I get what you mean about Mare's personality. I was kind of frustrated with her too. I was not a fan of the relationship between her & Cal. I understand she felt betrayed by Maven but holding on to him while kind of being with Cal was hard. Cal is such a good guy

message 7: by shelby (new)

shelby (wonderingreader) I agree about Mare's personality. I feel like she was so uncaring for others, and I found myself getting upset with her.