Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Immurement (The Undergrounders, #1)
This topic is about Immurement
Advanced Copies for Review > **YA Sci-fi/Dystopian Thriller For Review**

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Norma (new)

Norma Hinkens (normahinkens) | 4 comments The Sweepers are coming ... the only place left to hide is underground. Tired of YA heroines saving the world in silk ballgowns? Ready for a YA Sci-fi thriller to chill your soul and rip your heart out? I would love to give away some digital copies of Immurement: The Undergrounders Series Book One for review. If you are intrigued, check out the full description below and email me at norma@normahinkens.com. PDF, epub, and mobi format. Thank you for your consideration!
http://amzn.to/1SW1RTI

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments Time frame for reviews?

message 3: by Norma (new)

Norma Hinkens (normahinkens) | 4 comments Hi Amanda,
I'm really hoping to build up some reviews over the next month so I'm shooting for the end of March, but I'm happy to work with your schedule if you need longer.
Thanks,
Norma

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments I'll email you now!

message 5: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana (joifulbooks) | 6 comments I'd love to read this! You can send me an email at andreanajoi@gmail.com and you can tell me which format you'd like to send me it in.
My blog is http://twirling-pages.tumblr.com if you want to check out my review and it will take me minimum 2 days and maximum 1 week to finish, and I'm sure the book will be amazing, and good luck in your journey to publishing

message 6: by Norma (new)

Norma Hinkens (normahinkens) | 4 comments Awesome! I sent you an email. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement!

message 7: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 33 comments I love to read this do you have any paper backs?

message 8: by Norma (new)

Norma Hinkens (normahinkens) | 4 comments Hi Jennette,
I'm not currently sending out any more paperbacks for review, but I can offer you all digital formats if you are interested. I use a paid service called BookFunnel which allows you to download mobi or epub onto your ereader or even read on your computer.
Thanks for your interest and let me know if that works for you.
Norma

message 9: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (shellsea) | 9 comments Wow! It sounds so different than other YA books I've read! I'd love to review it, if you'd like :))
My email is shell.se.a@hotmail.com, and I'd prefer PDF if you can?
I'd be done before the 1st of April (: