Our Shared Shelf discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Meeting in Denver

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (goodwitchy) | 2 comments Anyone on here in/around Denver? Would you like to meet in March? Maybe Mutiny Bookstore?

If so, let's look for some dates.

message 2: by Marci (new)

Marci (thefourthgilmoregirl) | 6 comments Hi from Southern Colorado! I would be willing to come to Denver for a meet-up and I have a few friends who probably would too. I hope we get some more interest!

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (goodwitchy) | 2 comments Wow! That's commitment! Let's wait for after Easter/beginning of April to see if anyone else answers and at least get clear roads for the drive up. Where in So Co?

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin | 1 comments Hi there, I'll be new to Denver April 1st and would love to meet up. Just keep me posted on when and where you'd like to meet.

message 5: by Damian (new)

Damian Olveda | 7 comments I'm in Longmont, I would love to meet up:)!!

message 6: by Luella (new)

Luella | 18 comments I'm in the area I would be happy to meet up. :)

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah Fenimore | 1 comments Yes! Where in Southern Colorado? I live in Manitou and would love a meet up as well. Either here or in Denver

message 8: by Katelyn, Our Shared Shelf Moderator (new)

Katelyn (katelynrh) | 836 comments Mod
Hi everyone, there's already a Denver meet up thread here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

In the interest of organization, we archive duplicate posts. In order to avoid this in the future, please check if the topic you are creating already exists by using the search function to the right of the discussion board.

Locked and archived.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.