Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > ARCs for Steamy Billionaire Serial

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by July (new)

July Hall | 4 comments I'm looking for honest reviews of my serial "If You Want Me," a steamy contemporary romance. The serial "episodes" range in length from 27K-42K words each. There are 13 parts total, each to be published 2 weeks apart. The first part will be published on Amazon on March 11.

I'm sending free advance copies of Part 1 to anyone who's interested. I'd love to hear from readers!

Copies available: unlimited
Preferred turnaround time: 2 weeks

Available formats: PDF, MOBI, EPUB

The Best-Laid Plans…
Sandra Dane’s got it all under control. She’s landed her dream job in Manhattan. She’s paying down her student loans and managing not to kill her roommate. And she’s dating her very own Prince Charming, the handsome heir to an Upper East Side dynasty. How could any girl ask for more?

Then she meets the man who sends her life completely off the rails, and shows her that having it all isn’t nearly enough.

A Heart of Ice…
People speak Charles Magister's name in whispers. After pulling his family back from ruin, the infamous tycoon makes the world tremble before him. But it’s lonely at the top—since the death of his beloved wife, Charles has allowed no one to get close to him.

At least, not until a bewitching young woman walks into his life on his irresponsible nephew's arm.

From the moment they meet, Sandra Dane ignites him. Now Charles must wrestle with his duty, his conscience…and his deepest desires.

If You Want Me
In this sizzling serial, Charles and Sandra know that their attraction can only lead to disaster. But somehow, the harder they fight it, the more irresistible it becomes…

For mature audiences only.

Please let me know if you're interested! Happy reading, everyone!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments I am interested. agille37@gmail.com Mobi format would be best!
Thanks!

message 3: by July (new)

July Hall | 4 comments Amanda wrote: "I am interested. agille37@gmail.com Mobi format would be best!
Thanks!"

Sent! Please let me know if you received. Thanks for your interest!