Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

After the Woods
This topic is about After the Woods
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > After the Woods, by Kim Savage → Start Date: March 27, 2016

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Katie and I would love to have you join us when we read this debut book.

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm in. I've been wanting to read this :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yay!! Glad you can join us, Trisha!

message 4: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I plan to start tomorrow!

Katie | 2012 comments I just realized I never commented on this thread, so I didn't get its notifications. I hope to be able to start it soon.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I actually barely started it the other day and read like 10 pages. LOL I was into it but I knew if I kept reading I wouldn't want to put it down and I was afraid I wouldn't get my yearbook finished on time...due yesterday all edited all pages. LOL

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm finished with ch. 4 but will post after ch. 5. I like it so far. Have you begun? I've been focusing on my 21st two month reading challenge, and this is one of the last 3 books I need. I've been "speed reading" the last couple days but not been in a right place to really post. Long story I'll spare you. LOL

Katie | 2012 comments I had actually started this book a while ago, but I never finished because I was super busy. But it's been a while, so I think I need to start from the beginning again. So I will try to start this soon.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That's great, Katie!

Ch. 5

Liv (view spoiler)

Julia (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm so sorry you didn't like this one, Trisha. :o(

message 11: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments aww, thanks Vicki

I know, I wanted to love it more(view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yeah, I thought that was awful too; however, there was enough else in the book to really keep me hooked. Unlike you, I didn't figure out the twist early on either. LOL

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Katie, do you still plan to read this one or should I put it in the archives?

Katie | 2012 comments I probably will read the book eventually since I own a copy but it might not be for a while (or at least until I'm done the semester), so you can move it archives for now.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay, I'll move it for. Good luck!