Book Loving Kiwis discussion

Author Corner > The Gardener Who Could See

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Zanetti The Gardener Who Could See

will be free on Amazon for the next few days.

This is the last time this book will be offered free.

http://www.amazon.com/Gardener-Who-Co...

http://www.amazon.com.au/Gardener-Who...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brilliant book.

message 3: by John (new)

John Zanetti Tks Sandy

message 4: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Dixon (kiwikathleen) | 1471 comments I'll endorse that.

message 5: by Lesley (new)

Lesley | 1569 comments Hi John,
I bought The Blessings of Stefan and I'm wondering has there been much change to the book released under this title?
Lesley

message 6: by John (new)

John Zanetti Ella's Gran wrote: "Hi John,
I bought The Blessings of Stefan and I'm wondering has there been much change to the book released under this title?
Lesley"

Hi Lesley. I'm presuming you bought your ebook edition from Amazon or the Smashwords distribution network (Kobo and so on). The only difference between those editions (which were first released in Oct 2013) and the Gardener Who Could See editions, are minor editorial changes and typos - they are all the same book.

Similarly with earlier ebook editions, (2010- 2012) under the title of 'The Light Path' or 'The Blessings of Stefan' and which were only available from my own website or Google Play - these also had only minor editorial changes and typo corrections.

However, anyone who bought the original paperback edition, published in 2004 as the Blessings of Stefan, would notice major changes when compared with the ebook editions. In preparation for publishing the first ebook edition in 2010, chapters were merged, or swapped about, or disappeared altogether, and there was much work with the red pen (15000 words were deleted.) Having said that, these were still only editorial corrections - none of the characters or storyline have ever been changed from the time the book was first published in 2004.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards, John