After the End RP discussion

Houses > Aella's Abode

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 44237 comments Mod
Alberon came up with Aella. "Might want to make sure it's still abandoned.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "Wow, giving away the place before checking?" She clicked her tongue and shook her head, walking up to rap on the door

message 4: by Breanna Joy (new)

No one answered. Alberon opened the door, which was unlocked, and slowly walked in. He flicked his wrists unobtrusively, and two gleaming twin blades appeared in his hands.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments Aella shot Alberon an appraising glance before following in after him. Was it really so dangerous in this town that a building thought to be abandoned had to be walked into with blades? Damn

message 6: by Breanna Joy (new)

((sorry I'm on all and don't get notifications for this thread!!))

He wandered through the house, their steps the only noise. It seemed eerie, but empty.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments ((It's ok. :) ))

Aella stopped following him after a while, flipping on the lights and finding an old boom box. She turned it on, coughing a little at the dust and shaking her head. After a moment she had a cd playing, filling the silence.

message 8: by Breanna Joy (new)

He came back down. "Looks like you've made yourself at home," he said drily.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "Well it's empty, no?" She opened a closet and rummaged around for any cleaning supplies

message 10: by Breanna Joy (new)

"You good here then?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments Aella pulled out a vacuum and duster.
"Umm... which way leads to center of town or where most things to do and people to talk to are?"

message 12: by Breanna Joy (new)

"Well, that depends," he said drily. He pointed. "Follow that road and it should take you to the old sugar factory. Burned down. You'll know it when you see it. That's the WTS HQ."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "A burned down place is our HQ?" She shook her head. "That's stupid."

message 14: by Breanna Joy (new)

His lips twitched. "Unofficial headquarters, really. People don't even go there much."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "Sure doesn't put up a united front, does it?" She sighed and closed the door to the cupboard, leaning against it and facing him. "Honest answer, do you approve of the WTS group here?"

message 16: by Breanna Joy (new)

"The WTS were never intended to be united. They were made for the independent who wants to know someone 's got their back if they screw up."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments ((Wow you're an early bird. Anyway I'm not here long. Way too early but can't sleep...))

"I suppose that makes sense, though it seems the group is pointless at that point because where's the protection or loyalty from?" She wasn't sure she was making sense, though that was probably because her rper was exhausted

message 18: by Breanna Joy (new)

"It's really the threat of what you could do if you all got together." He hesitated. "Emma is, I think, still deciding what direction she wants to take the faction."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "I think that most would have that question. But with the nature of the faction, no matter what she chooses someone is likely to be displeased." She toyed with the duster as they talked, gaze moving to the Windows. "Just how dangerous is it here? You thought knives were necessary just to come inside...."

message 20: by Breanna Joy (new)

They had disappeared, seemingly by magic, but actually just into his jacket sheathes. "You can never be too careful."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "I don't carry weapons and have no plan to..."She was frowning slightly, gaze shifting behind Alberon briefly before she tore it away to focus on him. "That's not going to get me killed, will it?"

message 22: by Breanna Joy (new)

"It might."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments She chewed on her lip, gaze straying again as her cheeks went faintly pink. "Alright.. I suppose I'll be open to the probability of my imminent death, then."

message 24: by Breanna Joy (new)

"Great plan," he said sarcastically.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "What else should I do? I've accidentally stabbed people or harmed myself, you know." Her gaze was on him, eyes hard. "What would you do if you're minding your own business, maybe chatting with friends, and next thing you know you see realistic dogs about to attack you, you see giant spiders falling from the sky, someone attacking another person, or simply can't see your reality anymore in the blink of an eye. I can't always tell what's fake, and my response is to either run or attack. And whenanyone can be at the receiving end of the attack, you kinda try to avoid weapons atall costs."

((Sorry about all the smushed words, phone a pain...))

message 26: by Breanna Joy (new)

((you're good, I've done much worse ;) ))

He nodded quietly, comprehending. "Then if I were you, ID try to make a few very close friends, fast."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments ((Well my phone literally won't let me put a space between words sometimes. Drives me insane.))

"Probably." She nodded, turning her attention to her toes, not sure what to say now

message 28: by Breanna Joy (new)

"And you might want to pick up some form of self defense, AR the very least,."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "Oh, I'm pretty good with my hands," a faint smile tugged at her lips, gaze moving back up to him again.

message 30: by Breanna Joy (new)

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you now?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments She simply smiled flirtatiouly

message 32: by Breanna Joy (new)

"Show me."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments Her eyebrows rose as she blushed slightly. "Maybe later.... you should probably head back before your girlfriend worries. I have cleaning to do anyway."

message 34: by Breanna Joy (new)

He smirked at her blush. "Try not to get yourself killed, won't you?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "I'll do my best." She walked to the door and held it open for him. "I'll see you around."

message 36: by Breanna Joy (new)

His lips twitched wryly as he headed back home.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments She watched him go for a moment before turning her attention to the house. Having sat for a while it definitely needed some work. First thing first, remove the old family photos. They were creepy. Then, dusting and vacuuming. Finally, disposal of anything unnecessary from previous occupants.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments Aella led her new friends to her place. When they arrived she unlocked the door and gestured them inside. "Sorry it's kinda weird and messy. Never know when Ill run into something when in a dream..." all the furniture had rounded corners if she could, and all the rest looked absolutely child safe so she wasn't likely to hurt herself slamming into anything when immersed in a dream. It was clean, though, and she had music playing in the background at all times

message 39: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) | 16903 comments Mod
Scarlett looked around. Yeah it was a bit odd, but still a pretty nice place.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments ((Should we pause for our other rp peep?))

message 41: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 844 comments Mortal had Silently followed in and while the others talked and Discussed he had walked around with curiosity and for things he could possibly pocket, though he currently decided against it and unaware of how long he'd been looking.

walking back and joining the group as they were directed into the room, Looking around not with amusement or being surprised but instead with Understanding. when he was learning how to master his Own Abilities he had taken likewise Precautions, though manipulating shadows and dreams were two different Practices. "seems Quaint."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments Aella smiled slightly, appreciating the understanding the odd one was showing. She waved them towards the couch. "Please, sit down. Ill go cook something up."

((What kind of food is in this town?))

message 43: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 844 comments (it's an apocalyptic world, likely to be mostly farm able things unless you know how to process it.)

Metra walked towards the Couch as Directed and stopped short, tapping his foot onto the Ground as a Black Ivory chair appeared behind Him from a dark cloud. Mortal sitting on this and leaving the Entire couch to Red.

message 44: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) | 16903 comments Mod
Scarlett rolled her eyes at Metra's showing off as she sat down on the couch. "What would you ever do if you couldn't use your powers?"

((Actually, there's not much of a shortage of food, in this town at least. When I first joined it confused me a bit, but I just rolled with it.))

message 45: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 844 comments "If I didn't have my powers, I'd probably be basically the same but.......slower." Metra replied, smug glance evident as he looked at Red. Without his powers he's still probably get to the same point he is now but at a slower rate, he'd always known he'd taken these powers for granted.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments ((Weird. Ok))

Adella looked over to them from where she was in the kitchen. She was so glad this was an open floor plan. "So does the cloud create shadow thing bring you the stuff, or create it?"

message 47: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 844 comments "Either one, though it's more strain full to Create than move something so I prefer to use it to transport." Metra confessed, thinking back to that massive Warehouse filled with innumerable knic-knacks varying from food to weapons. He even had a stash of clothes somewhere in there, but he preferred his black cloak when travelling.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "You must hate the sun then." She commented over her shoulder as she rummaged through cabinet then fridge

message 49: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 844 comments "See this cloak, made from a light cancelling fabric so that inside is a portable stash of deep shadows. So I'm in a disadvantage during the day, but I've learned to manage."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 289 comments "Ooh. I thought you just liked it for the dramatic event. I suppose that makes sense, though." She pulled out a pan from a cupboard with a light clatter, setting it down on the stove and starting up the heat before pulling out a cutting board and knife

« previous 1 3