Fٱɼﻉ ๓คչﻉ discussion

Bodha Homes > Luka Taimes home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 244 (244 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments (description coming soon)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments The house is a simple, modest even, located away from the Bodha city on a slight hill while simple, it was large with a few bedrooms, living quarters and a practice dojo. About ten people could love here comfortably, it is rarely locked although the villagers knew of Luka's (Fire wolf thing I cant remember what it is called) protects the perimeter.

message 3: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 408 comments Mod
Kairi trudged up after Luka. "Honor will be the death of you," she assured, struggling to keep up. She looked nearly dead on her feet. Her wounds had healed quickly, but they still troubled her somewhat. A skilled person could read the way she walked and know she favored a certain pace.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "So," He started, "How badly are you injured?" He asked her, opening the door for her gesturing for her to move inside. It's funny, not knowing what anyone looked like or what to imagine them looking like.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments Luka had always wondered what the world around him truly looked like, he had suspicions before but to see it for himself, that, was truly a perplexing situation.

message 6: by Ilsa (new)

"I was pretty badly injured. I'm mostly healed, now," she said, stepping inside. Without asking for permission, she flopped onto his couch, laying on the arm.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments Luka, ever polite, Looked amused "You would rather be on the couch than Your room. " He said, putting emphasis on 'Your' he also added "And I do not mind if you lay on the couch, but do not 'Flop' down. Do you need any other healing? Also this will not be free. But we will discus that after you are completely healed. How is your leg?" He asked her.. He wasn't sure which one but he picked up on the oddness of her gait.

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

"Well, if it's not generosity, I don't accept deals I don't know the conditions for." She started for the door. "Well, thanks for getting my hopes up, then... you know what, never mind." He could almost sense, if he tried, the steam boiling up around her head. He'd brought her here promising rest, and then once they were here, said he would demand a price. She was not loving the manipulation, and didn't bother to answer the questions about her health.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "Nothing major just some help around my, Your, Home. Some defenses around, And of course you will be expected to help in an emergency. But we will go over all of these things when you are rested. " He chuckled deeply before he spoke, amusement in his eyes. He then turned down a hallway, which had no trace of dirt or dust, in fact this entire home was very immaculate. " Your room is in here. Dinner will be made promptly an hour after nightfall. If you feel up to it. If you do not I understand. " He opened the door for her, into a room that was very simple lacking any sort of stylish design. It had a Bed, a nightstand, a table, and a closet. There was a few lamps so she would have good lighting for anything.

The room itself was about medium sized, the bed lay in the corner, spacious enough for two. It's mattress was extremely soft as were it's pillows and blankets,a light one and a heavy one. The table was in the corner next to the closet unremarkable in any design but large enough for work that would need to be used, as for the closet it had the same strange clothing Luka expect they where alot closer to her size.
"It isn't much but it is yours for as long as you wish. "

message 10: by Ilsa (new)

She wanted to go over them now. No way was she going to fall for the trap. Kindness was the lure, and then she'd be caught, helplessly trying to pay back some intense debt. She stood outside his front door, stubbornly refusing to set foot in the house until he covered the exact terms of her stay. She heard what he said from somewhere inside the house, and almost chuckled. He seriously expected her to follow him around and do what he asked, without even a proper explanation of what he expected? Kairi, let's just say, was one of the most bull headed, stubborn people known to Bodha or Rakshasha.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments Luka Taime came out to her. "You realize that your being stubborn, yes?" He stated before continuing " You can repay me by helping me Fix up this place. And helping those in need. Kindness repays Kindness in like and in form. " Oh by the blade Maker this one. She acted as if he was going to demand something from her. "Or you can try your lot with the Warriors. " He put up one hand in exasperation "Room and board, as well as training in return some help with building and protecting people around here, or Prison. " He cocked an eye brow at her "I will not demand you do anything. That I would not do myself. "

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "It's a conversation to have when you are healed and rested. Until then you won't be expected to do anything. And if you refuse to do anything after you are healed. Then all you will owe me is to treat someone with generosity and patience, for you are trying mine. " He added on he didn't sound desperate just tired. He had been up for almost 26 hours now, miscellaneous people needing his particular skill set.

message 13: by Ilsa (new)

She wavered. He wasn't expecting anything extravagant, then. Her shoulders sagged, as if she was relieved. "I can do that," she said simply. By goodness, why couldn't he have said that at first? Her knees felt like they were about to melt. She sighed. "Thank you, Luka... I'm sorry. Things have been very trying." She rubbed at her forehead. "Thank you. Really." She stepped forwards over the threshold and walked down the path he'd gone to 'her' room. She walked through the open door, pausing to look at the place. It sure beat prison... "Thanks," she sighed, sagging into the bed and kicking off her shoes.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments The warrior who seemed ageless nodded and went off into his own bedroom, taking off his 'ren', and his hat. He then removed each of his blades still In their sheaths from his vest. Before finally removing that too. He came out of his room only in a pair of black leggings that fit loosly, and a white shirt made of silk. He sat down at a desk in his living room, among his scrolls and quils and began to write in brail making intentions into the thick paper. He rested his eyes for what seemed like a moment and then realized that it had been an hour since he had begun.
Luka started to make a broth for a stew for their dinner. His Wolf howled somewhere from behind the house, as darkness truly fell. He began humming a song from his youth,one his Mastro taught him. He was nearly finished with his cooking, adding in the last of the ingredients, although he didnt add any meat not knowing what His ward would prefer. In case she had decided to join him.

message 15: by Ilsa (last edited Feb 26, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Kairi slept for a good, long time her face buried in the softness. She bundled herself slowly deeper and deeper into the blankets, into the warmest confines of the bed. Her eyes closed, and would have stayed that way, had she not smelled that amazing meal. Needless to say, she had eaten no Rakshasha "food". Her stomach leaped out of her throat, practically, and her eyes snapped open as the smell of the savory broth slipped into her nostrils. Rubbing at her eyes, Kairi's hair a mess, she stepped up to her feet, ignoring her shoes and not bothering to straighten her rumpled clothes. Kairi limped out, as if summoned by an otherworldly voice. In this case, she would have loved some filling meat, but anything would please her. "Could I have something- please, Luka?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "Of course" the Davinian chuckled "I didn't add any meat, I didn't know if you could be vegetarian. " His statement was more of a question than an actual statement, he really wanted some of whatever animal, a deer like creature , he had hunted tasted like. The cook at the Tavern said it was delicious.

message 17: by Ilsa (new)

"I'm not," she said, agreeably, sitting down by the oven. She rubbed at her temples. She felt like she could swim through an ocean of sleep before coming out fully rested. But that smell was so good. "It promises to be amazing. Thank you," she nodded.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments He didn't say a word but he quickly cooked some of the meat, then added it to the stew "it is ready" He said as he scooped her up a big bowl if it, and then set it down in front of her, and gestured towards it "Try it" He asked her more than he told her

message 19: by Ilsa (new)

She tried it carefully. It was very hot, but it was so good, she didn't care about burning her mouth. "Thank you so much," she said, before digging in quickly, trying to remain civil, but absolutely starving. "Thank you-" she said again, really quite faint.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments He ate some as well, it was delicious, he had worried though if it was going to be. "Eat as much as you would like, although I wouldn't eat more than three or four bowls full" He joked with her, seeing how she scarfed it down. He then proceeded to help himself to another bowl, but he didn't finish it all the way. " so about your injuries. " His voice trailing off.

message 21: by Ilsa (new)

"They're mostly healed, I should be fine," she said, shortly. "I didn't show any pain on the way here," she protested, frowning slightly at her empty bowl, like she couldn't believe it was already hollow. She quickly took another bowl full. She suspected that the reason she'd been released was that she refused to eat their food. If they kept her as some pet or put her through the maze, she wouldn't be any fun. And they'd been forced to wait for her to heal, meaning by the time she was completely healed, she'd be nearly dead of starvation.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "What do you know of Apothecary?" He asked her, standing up to start to clean things up he left the stew however in case she was still hungry. "Don't over do yourself. Don't want you sick, but this is a very simple and light meal so you shouldn't worry. We will likely eat lightly like this for a week or so. Give your stomach some time to get used to food. "

message 23: by Ilsa (new)

"Potions, I think?" she offered up lamely. She finished the second bowl, but did not lurch for a third, despite how her stomach still felt hollow. She felt like groaning at his advice, but nodded. "That's sensible," she sighed, standing to help him with the dishes and the table.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "Medicines, potions, salves and the like. Although most people associate potions with magical properties I have not seen one yet. But I have found many that will cure diseases, aches and pains I'll teach you, if you'd like."

message 25: by Ilsa (new)

"I see," she nodded, "I'd like to learn. Healing on the battlefield could be critical..." She sighed quietly. "Is it all right if I go back to sleep again? I'm sorry... I'm not good company."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "You don't need to ask permission, Kairi. This home us yours." He finished putting away the food and cleaned up. He stepped outside to feed his wolf, then he came back and into his own room. He laid out his swords on the floor of his room, checking over each of them before sharpening and clearing each one. The soft 'shhhink' sound his blades made where almost like a song to his ears.

Luka's room was more simple than Kairi's indeed of all the rooms (the bedrooms where completely the same.) his was the only different one. It held no closet, no table, not even in a bed. There was a Matt that could be rolled up into a pack, which was a coat stand which held his clothing. He only had two sets of everything save his hat, and vest. The only other thing in the room besides a lamp for light was a stand that's would hold each of his nine blades. After he had finished he rested on the mat falling quickly to sleep.

message 27: by Ilsa (new)

"Thank you, Luka." She passed by his room, with the door open, and hesitated. Was this the hermit life? She could play along and be nice... but it wasn't looking very enticing. She managed to change into one of his weird outfits in the closet, which she deemed pajamas, before flopping into the bed and passing out again.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments The sun rose, as did Luka. He got dressed, putting on his vest, blades, Ren and hat. He then went into the living room doing all of the sword forms starting with his Shiesta all the way to his rasplendur. He wondered how many more, if any of the bodha would be willing to be trained by him. He wasn't a hermit by choice after all. He just missed his old life more than most.

message 29: by Ilsa (new)

She woke late, and dressed in one of his outfits. She didn't have much else, honestly. At least they were comfortable. She stifled a yawn as she meandered into the main living room, pausing to watch him swing his blade around in wide, deadly arcs. She decided to stay back, til she was sure he was done. "Wow," she spoke up. "That was impressive."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "You wear the clothing of a Davinian, You have the heart of one too, indeed all you lack is training. If you would like to begin your training. Your first blade will be the easiest. " He said as he sheathed his Rasplendur.

message 31: by Ilsa (new)

"Haha, ha ha... I really don't think I have the heart of the selfless slave of the world who fights like the Rashasha have their teeth on his throat. I'm really not that... you, you know?" She raised her eyebrows.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "Servant" He corrected , "not slave and I always fight like something is on my neck. The heart is that of a fighter. " He stretched his arms out, yawning, which was particularly uncharacteristic of him. He looked at her again "You wear that well. " He chuckled deeply and at the sound of his stomach he suggested they make something for breakfast.

message 33: by Ilsa (new)

"Servant or slave, anyone in that position gets taken advantage of and abused." She crossed her arms, but couldn't exactly hide an awkward flush of blood rushing to her face at his compliments, first of her heart, then her looks. "Yes... Let's eat." She went into the kitchen to help cook. She still felt unbearably hungry. She didn't want to hold back. She wanted to take the stew he'd made and dig in, desperately stuffing her stomach.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "You know, in the icebox there is eggs I traded for at the market, and there is pork in there as well. " Luka stated, walking into the kitchen getting ready his skillets. He looked out the window, seeing the light for the first time in this place. It struck him oddly and he wondered if he would lose his sight when he returned to Esstera..

message 35: by Ilsa (new)

"But, we have so much stew left over," she pointed out, before actually just getting out the eggs and pork. She carried about six eggs in both hands, with the pork held up at her elbows. Make two trips? Not her.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "Aye, we do. We will keep some here, and the rest we will give away. Im sure someone will eat it. " He replied to her, starting to make breakfast "While we are here we will eat very well. But when we are traveling we might have to go with dried goods. So enjoy this" His tone of voice was pleasant, as he cooked he hummed a melody softly.

message 37: by Ilsa (new)

"Where would we travel?" she raised her eyebrows. "This world has pretty much been discovered, and it's painfully tiny," she leaned by his pan and tried to stay just out of his way, but close enough to smell. She hummed lightly and sighed. "Someone could have been me," she joked, poking at her own ribs in examination.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments He didn't answer her, finishing cooking in silence. He prepared two plates for them, with a sigh he spoke to her "How are you feeling?" He asked, waiting for her to eat knowing she must be starving.

message 39: by Ilsa (new)

"Are you okay?" She asked, at the same time, very aware of how rude she must have been to him. "I'm fine, really, thank you." She rubbed her arm, taking a seat.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "Yes I am more than Okay. I'm just not very hungry. If you feel up to it, we can train? I'll show you how to use your first blade. It's not too strenuous I'll just take you Through the blade forms. " He smiled at her, glad she was doing better. He was only ever quiet because he was thinking about his old life.

message 42: by Ilsa (new)

"All right," she agreed, "Sure; I can do that." She looked over at the omlette and pulled the plate closer to scarf it down.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments He smiled at her, and went into the living room, which had more than enough space for the two. He took out, all but one of his nine blades, from their sheaths. The one that remained was the "Shiesta", the first blade. He had another one a perfect copy of his, save a few markings in a foreign language, which he was looking over carefully examining it for any defects.

message 44: by Ilsa (new)

She followed, looking at him. "Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" she asked, standing over her empty plate and meandering close. "Why do you need so many blades?" she wondered. Wouldn't they weigh more than they were worth?

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "I carry nine, but you will, At the end of your training gave seven. One for each hip, one for each side of your chest, two on either side of your back. And one going down the middle. The vest you wear now will be able to carry them all. The blades are light, but strong. I have forged the ones that will be yours myself. This will be your first blade, it is Shiesta. " He said the blades name as if it was a person in and of itself. As of the blade was as living as they where, while the blade wasn't exactly magical it did carry an odd sort of light to it.

message 46: by Ilsa (new)

"So, let me rephrase that," she murmered, "WHY do you need nine blades?" she checked. "One or two would do just fine, so why burden yourself?" She was sure that if she wore all seven blades, she wouldn't be able to budge without slicing herself to ribbons or falling over. She hesitated, but accepted the Shiesta. "You know, you're pretty obsessed with this weird swordplay thing," she pointed out, a little concerned.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "Each blade has a specific purpose, for example, not all are very long. This one is approximately 9 inches so it is for closer hand to hand combat. It a main hand weapon, so if you favor your right hand it goes on your left and vice versa." He examined his blade, it was slightly curved at the end, and a straight slat for a point (Japanese style Katana but much shorter). "Trust Me with this, you will use all of them at any given time. Sure there will be a time where you find one that you are best with. But not every situation requires my largest blade, nor my smallest. The ones on my rests are a symbol of my Authority within my order. If I seem obsessed I apologize, for I have lived, breathed and carried out the Art of War. " He stepped back and said to her" My family passed down a song and I have used it to begin training for all of my pupils. It is why we need all seven. " with that he stepped out side through a back door.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments (meeeeeeeeeeeep how are you lol)

message 49: by Ilsa (new)

((Sorry! XD))

She shrugged and gave a grunt, like she understood. "You never knew anything but bloodshed?" she asked, leaning over the blade and accepting it. She hefted it and gave it an experimental slash in a safe direction. "It's not bad," she admitted skeptically. "And yes... you do seem rather obsessed," she said, looking up with a smirk. "Aren't you going to serenade me?" she called with a light smirk. Her interest was piqued. What sort of song was he talking about?

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 232 comments "In all honesty, Kari, I will find every way I possibly can to avoid bloodshed or even drawing a blade. " He waited for her to reach him, scooping up dirt with his hands. ((lol I love Mulan))

« previous 1 3 4 5